Has anyone ever had Darshan of Devtas and conversed with them

Guest Guest curious

22 hours ago, Guest Guest Curiosity said:

With all due respect, Many Sants have had darshans of them, seen them and spoken to them. None of them have ever followed anyone except Parbraham.

What does it start with? A friend of mine had interactions with them. Yet they never told him to worship them, the opposite. They told him to continue following the path of Nanak and gave him Banis to do. Will you argue that its Maya's play? that Kalyug is purposely telling people to do the one that weakens it?

A friend of mine had a conversation with them or certain ones. So I asked here for him. I can share some of his experiences. 

I'll further explain, apologises if I seemed too vague and airy.  Has anyone here ever seen Devtas (Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva, Durga, Indra etc) (dream form or real life) where they met them and had a conversation with them?

Guest Guest  Curiosity Jee,

may I know why are you so fascinated with these devtays?  What is it that you find so interesting in them?

Though you have full right and freedom to do what you want, but just asking why so much importance to them.

Are you not interested in knowing if anyone here or anywhere else has had Darshan of Wahiguru Akal Purukh Himself? 

When you mention above that they told you friend to continue the path of Nanak Dev Maharaj, it just shows that even devtays know, how strong the faith of a sikh is in/for Guru Sahiban or Guru Jee, thus they have not much to do there.  A Sikh is no small thing, for a sikh is the devotee of the Highest Being, a beloved one of Akal Purukh.

But any how, we should not hate them nor disrespect them, as they are fulfilling the purpose or role for which they were created by Akal Purukh in His apaar kaynaat.

Our interactions are only with Him, we are in so much  love with Him, that we see none else than Him.

We should not forget what the Bani beautifully says:  Ekas bin, sabh dandh hae. 

He alone is the only one Supreme permanent Truth, apart from Him, everything else is "koor", is Maya.

Though everything is created by Him, but still, He is the director, all others are mere puppets.

Everything, everyone, is subject to His Hukum, not even a leaf of a tree can move without His Hukum, such is His apaar majesty.

Wah e Guru.

Sat Sree akal.

23 hours ago, harsharan000 said:

Guest Guest  Curiosity Jee,

may I know why are you so fascinated with these devtays?  What is it that you find so interesting in them?

Though you have full right and freedom to do what you want, but just asking why so much importance to them.

Are you not interested in knowing if anyone here or anywhere else has had Darshan of Wahiguru Akal Purukh Himself? 

I doubt if anyone had Darshan of Akaal Purkh they'd bother coming to this cesspool of stupidity. Anyone who's had Darshan end up absorbed in his meditation (going by Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Ji's experience) and end up serving the Panth. 

To answer OP- They're lower down the spectrum in terms of divinity, you may see them (talk to them) but don't stop there, keep going further. Past all of them are the true Saints of Nanak. Think of them as pawns for Kaal Purkh, Don't under any circumstance bow to them and accept them as the Lord. None of them could even come close to Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj or his Pure Brahmgyani Mahapurkhs.

Guest Anonsingh

To luckysingh99 yes your name must be prince but we did not ask to be told that. Why u jealous a devta might have said to worship god?? Thats the right thing is is not. You dont have a monopoly on religious teachings. God has many prophets messengers that can teach people.

23 hours ago, Kira said:

I doubt if anyone had Darshan of Akaal Purkh they'd bother coming to this cesspool of stupidity. Anyone who's had Darshan end up absorbed in his meditation (going by Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Ji's experience) and end up serving the Panth.

Very good point brought forward.

But instead of narrowing ourslves we must widen our horizons, in the sense that anybody who had darshan of Akal Purukh, wil not shut himself from world, for once one has merged in Him while being alive, there is no fear of anything, as He is ang sang ... Guru mere sang sadaah hae naalay.

It is we ordinary people, who need sincere deep bhakti to have His Darshan, for that we have to avoid Maya, so we need to be absorbed i meditation.

But not they,who have their divya drishtee opened by His kirpa, so they see Him everywhere and in everyone, they not need to stay in deep meditation to continue seeing Him; for if they close ther eyes they enter spiritaul realms, they open their eyes and they are back here.

These mahapurukhs are filled with His Jot, so their mere presence where they choose to be or go, becomes sacred as said by their very presence, be it then cesspool of stupidity even.

It is we limited beings who say I will avoid this or that place or peson, not they, as they are in tune with his Hukum at all times, so they never complain, nor talk ill of anything.

The Bani clearly says: tah Baikunth, jeh keertan tera. Even the most stupid place, becomes paviter, by singing His mahima. For He, comes where He is called, in His subtle spiritual swaroop, though unseen by ordinary people, or sinners like us.

So you see, we limit ourselves with this, or that, but they are wide open.

These mahapurkhs, once having revealed Him within, wherever they move, they spread the fragrance, the scent of Wahiguru among the people.

You see, unlike us, as they are filled with His light, they will not say, when the darkness goes away from there, we shall go there; because wherever they go, or they choose to be, though however absurd for us, the darkness(of agyanta) runs away from there, as they approach and reach any place.

And all this, is just by His grace, His Hukum alone.

Sat Sree akal.