In Defense of Baba Banda Singh Bahadur

On 7/14/2017 at 1:41 AM, dallysingh101 said:

The section on Banda Singh (at the end of volume one) will blow your mind. It isn't too long either. 

Here it is, for whenever you are ready:

https://www.scribd.com/doc/54832175/Vol-1-SRI-GUR-PANTH-PRAKASH-by-Rattan-Singh-Bhangoo-Trans-Kulwant-Singh

https://tisarpanthdotcom.wordpress.com/2017/04/25/in-the-age-of-the-sword/

1 hour ago, Jonny101 said:

Finally, someone has done a good job in defending Baba Ji. Although I think they could have done even more but even a little bit is good in defending Baba Ji. many snatanis will not like this one bit. It is understandable since they have tried very hard to demonize Baba Ji with lies and pure Nindya. But Baba Banda Singh Bahadur is like the moon. Those who try to spit at the moon will soon regret it when their own spit lands back on their face.

People do not realize how much Paap they are burdening themselves under by doing Nindya of a Brahmgiani like Baba Ji. We had some Nindaks tried to do the same to Sant Jee but no one listens to them anymore. Same is with Baba Banda Singh Bahadur. Baba Jee is very much respected by the Sikh masses as a spotless Sikh personality. And God willing, Baba Jee's memory and prestige will be enhanced even more in future

As opposed to the paap you burdened yourself with when you did maha nindya of Baba Binod Singh..... when you was challenged you ran away from this site with your tail between your legs. There's hukamname from Mata Sundar Ji telling the sangat to not follow Banda anymore as he went of the path of gurmat. Rattan Singh Bhangu was from a family of great gursikhs, he's a much more reliable source then any of these other modern 'historians'. 

1 hour ago, Jonny101 said:

Finally, someone has done a good job in defending Baba Ji. Although I think they could have done even more but even a little bit is good in defending Baba Ji. many snatanis will not like this one bit. It is understandable since they have tried very hard to demonize Baba Ji with lies and pure Nindya. But Baba Banda Singh Bahadur is like the moon. Those who try to spit at the moon will soon regret it when their own spit lands back on their face.

People do not realize how much Paap they are burdening themselves under by doing Nindya of a Brahmgiani like Baba Ji. We had some Nindaks tried to do the same to Sant Jee but no one listens to them anymore. Same is with Baba Banda Singh Bahadur. Baba Jee is very much respected by the Sikh masses as a spotless Sikh personality. And God willing, Baba Jee's memory and prestige will be enhanced even more in future

I replied back to you on a similar discussion regarding this particular topic. There, you ran away with your tail between your legs when I put up an audio clip in which Sant Jarnail Singh Ji concurs with Bhangu's perception of Baba Banda Singh. Want me to put it up one more time?

1 hour ago, Mahakaal96 said:

As opposed to the paap you burdened yourself with when you did maha nindya of Baba Binod Singh..... when you was challenged you ran away from this site with your tail between your legs. There's hukamname from Mata Sundar Ji telling the sangat to not follow Banda anymore as he went of the path of gurmat. Rattan Singh Bhangu was from a family of great gursikhs, he's a much more reliable source then any of these other modern 'historians'. 

Why would I respect the person who disobeyed his leader at a critical time, got Jageer from the Mughals and then used his power and influence to get his son freed from Mughal captivity while letting hundreds of Singh's get Shaheed in Delhi. He was a Santa Singh of his time period. 

1 hour ago, 13Mirch said:

I replied back to you on a similar discussion regarding this particular topic. There, you ran away with your tail between your legs when I put up an audio clip in which Sant Jarnail Singh Ji concurs with Bhangu's perception of Baba Banda Singh. Want me to put it up one more time?

Ran away is not the correct term. I have begun to write less on this forum due to lack of time since last year.  

19 minutes ago, Jonny101 said:

Why would I respect the person who disobeyed his leader at a critical time, got Jageer from the Mughals and then used his power and influence to get his son freed from Mughal captivity while letting hundreds of Singh's get Shaheed in Delhi. He was a Santa Singh of his time period. 

Baba Binod Singh didn't disobey anyone, he was never under the command of Banda, rather, as per the wishes of Guru Mahraj Banda was under the command of Panj Singh, one of whom was Baba Binod Singh. If anyone disobeyed, it was Banda when he considered himself above the Khalsa.

Nawab Kapur Singh and the panth accepted jageer from the Mughals to, I suppose you consider him as a 'baba Santa singh of his time'. 

The bottom line is, you know nothing about raj neeti.

Answer @13Mirch, do you want him to put up the audio clip in which Sant Jarnail Singh agrees with the perception of Banda as depicted by Rattan Singh Bhangu? 

Why is there a hukamnama from Mata Sundri Ji commanding all sikhs to abandon Banda because he had abandoned gurmat? 

According to you, Baba Binod Singh was wrong, Mata Sundri Ji was wrong, Rattan Singh Bhangu was wrong & Sant Jarnail Singh was wrong..... but you and your modern historians are right..... clown!!

5 hours ago, Jonny101 said:

I think it is very wrong to think that people somehow diminish or disrespect Banda Singh Bahadhur ji because of the contents of PP. I certainly don't. 

What PP gives us is one warts and all perspective of events. It's invaluable as a Sikh source and instead of of white-washing everything, shows us that even respected and awesome leaders like Banda Singh faced their own complex issues during their leadership. 

Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
On 13/07/2017 at 7:11 PM, dallysingh101 said:

The section on Banda Singh (at the end of volume one) will blow your mind. It isn't too long either. 

Here it is, for whenever you are ready:

https://www.scribd.com/doc/54832175/Vol-1-SRI-GUR-PANTH-PRAKASH-by-Rattan-Singh-Bhangoo-Trans-Kulwant-Singh

I was more interested in shahadat of Guru Teg Bahadur Sahib. 

I couldn't find anything about shaheedi of Bhai Mati das, Bhai sati das and Bhai dayala ji . Considering this was written by a sikh of 18th century, how could he miss the shaheedi of 3 sikhs while mentioning shaheedi of Guru Teg bahadar ji ?

14 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

I was more interested in shahadat of Guru Teg Bahadur Sahib. 

I couldn't find anything about shaheedi of Bhai Mati das, Bhai sati das and Bhai dayala ji . Considering this was written by a sikh of 18th century, how could he miss the shaheedi of 3 sikhs while mentioning shaheedi of Guru Teg bahadar ji ?

It's the same with Baba Deep Singh ji. Unfortunately I can't ask Mr. Bhangu about his omissions, but I appreciate what he did leave us.