Dhunda VS Dandrianwala

Jonny101

10 hours ago, BhForce said:

With all due respect, the Sikh Missionary College, Field Ganj, Ludhiana, is not the college whose alumni are causing all the havoc. Rather, it is the Gur mat Gian Missionary College, also in Ludhiana, that is causing most of the havoc. The SMC publishes some stuff that is objectionable, but, among other things, it does actually believe in recitation of Nitnem banis (including Guru Gobind Singh ji's) and reciting the Gurmantra (with the tongue).

The GGMC is on a different level. It's the one with Sarbjit Singh Dhunda doing the thing with a stick on Dasam Bani video. It's the one that has Inder Singh Ghagga as a "Professor".  GGMC parodies naam simran. Just leave all the other issues aside, they don't even believe in God!

ok sorry for the confusion ...didn't realise there were two similar in that location gurmat gian is a total misnomer ...agian more like

3 hours ago, CHaamCHrick said:

Half of them don't even deny Guru Maharaj ji's bani or the Dasam Granth. They just have different interpretations than the rest, for this reason they are insulted and abandoned by the mules that jump on the bandwagon without thinking. The mules have never read the bani themselves ever in their lives and depend on the pracharaks to do the interpretation for them.

All jathas operate in groups and don't let others near them, I don't have any knowledge as to their numbers. As for the taksaals, they are a law unto themselves nothing more nothing less. All pendhusAll they know is the taksalli education; they never step outside of these edifices into the wider world ever; they are totally out of touch with reality outside! They look very kattar and frightful, really. I have never heard if they ever participate in wider issues concerning humanity both at international (universal) or local levels, never. When they visit western countries they have no exposure to the western thinking ever!! It is like going to Portugal and never meeting a Portuguese citizen! Even if they read a scripture of other faiths they end up not understanding it because they are not bothered to understand or appreciate it. You must have read many kattar/fundamentalist, narrowminded views on Jesus and the rest over here? It is so shocking. Some of these comments emanate from amritthary mules over here. You must have noticed I call them amritthary mules and not amritthari sikhs, because I am too ashamed to call them sikhs.

On the other hand the kirtanees are just singing the bani of the Guru Maharaj ji in fancy tunes not even in the actual Raags each bani is written. Even I don't pay that much attention to them fullstop. They are just making lots of money with their fancy singing tunes. I always try not to llisten to them too because they are all bought people. You will notice how  these kirtanees are placed on a pedastal one day and dragged down the (dirty) drains the next. We can sing our divine bani ourselves, we don't need to pay someone to sing it for or to us.

Bro, bring Maharaj ji's Saroop at home do your own sewa, read and sing this wonderful bani our Guru Maharaj ji has given to sikhs and not to mules.

There are pleanty of dictionaries available now in the shops to interpret the banies of all sikh scriptures, no need to watch videos.

so your solution is to disregard writings and katha of all Taksal origin because of the current pretender?...Talk about living in a plastic bubble mentality , we are a family and in  we have different mind and viewpoints and communication is vital. just need to be aware and check everything you have doubts

BTW just relying on dictionaries could get you into hot water as it has been discovered by multiple sikhs in different jathey that the University of Patiala published a tampered with Mahan Kosh with deliberate distortions of entries

9 minutes ago, parmjit10 said:

My landlady who a jaaitte caste say all people in sikh taskallis jaaittes control with no letting other castes to study there. When she read this she say to me other castes not allowed to in charge to run them. she not very happy about this. their no woman also in tackswals only men too she very angry also

make your mind up are you Indian, 'Spanish', or just amusing yourself by trolling here because this morning you claimed your translator is abroad ....now you are writing in reponse to a deep english conversation... amazingly enough yet again you are trashing sikhs for another reason.

Guest Jacfsing2
9 minutes ago, parmjit10 said:

no, I live at house with indien landlady she wear white turban with long gown. she very nice lady so help me learn sikh religion also. she good lady so I learn very much. you good ask me then. i go work now so no writeing more today.

You just said in a previous post that she left.

46 minutes ago, parmjit10 said:

My landlady who a jaaitte caste say all people in sikh taskallis jaaittes control with no letting other castes to study there. When she read this she say to me other castes not allowed to in charge to run them. she not very happy about this. their no woman also in tackswals only men too she very angry also

Aho angry tha hona a, jad tu jabbleean maari janda. Kade thayee gusse hojandi, kade ladylady hojandi. ??

On 29/07/2017 at 10:02 AM, Destruction said:

People only take Amrit because of him, they don't take it for guru sahib or to better themselves .

This is where Sikhs get attached to people's personalities rather than the Guru. It is a very valid point.

On 31/07/2017 at 9:19 AM, JS79 said:

. Nindak? Is telling the truth nindiya? How can you refer to singing gurujis bachan and praising maharaj nindiya?

telling the truth is never nindya but the Professors at Gurmat Gyan College have already made their feelings clear on singing Guru Sahib's Bani and Naam Simran. They ask "if Naam Simran could acheive anything, then why did Darbar Sahib get attacked in 1984?" "What use was Naam Simran then?"

This video that someone posted:

16 hours ago, muscleman said:

OMG!!!!!!!

I was listening to it and it goes along the usual lines. Sikhs not using their own intellect enough, thehn moving onto "pakhandi babbe". Then a story about how some baba did this and said that.

I will share something with everyone here that I picked up from facebook. Some guy had made a post about Dhunda doing katha where he told this story:

"I was going to the entrance of DarbarSahib and there was a dog sitting in the place where people walk through water to clean their feet ( I personally cannot remember what it is called). The dog walked off as some people approached. After the dog had gone a man came up and as he passed through the water, he scooped a little drop to put in his mouth. So I waited at the entrance for this man to come out, (after doing matha at Sri HariMandir Sahib) and then I told him that there was a dog sitting in the water just before you came and you drank from that same water. The man then started to put his fingers in his thraot to induce vomit.

This sounds so made up, and other people commented on this story could not be possible. Then on facebook to back this story up, a photo appears, photoshopped with a dof in the water thing. The dog is bigger than the people in the photo and its so appaprent that its fake.

These kinds of stories inc how it is manmat to do matha or pay respect to Nishan Sahib etc all come from the Gurmat Gian Missionary College (which is where the name missionary/ies comes from).

A large part of their modus operandi is to start with normal issues but then also to gradually bring in their true agenda. Then there is also the deliberate mistelling of sakhis to confuse people and turn them away from Sikh history.

16 hours ago, JS79 said:

Yes here he is. i didnt listen properly i skipped through the videos but found nothing wrong. I understand why he sometimes is a little controversial but we should look beyond that. Stereotypically missionaries have 'extreme' views according to taksalis. For example missionaries generally believe that jyot and dhoof are insignificant if there is no sharda etc. And this hurts taksal fans because they follow these hindu rituals with the heart and soul.

That is exactly the problem. Who ruled jyot and dhoof are hindu or hindu exclusive rituals? If Hindus do it does that mean as Sikhs we cannot do it? What if we do it for a different reason?

16 hours ago, JS79 said:

We blame missionaries, even non missionaries are confused. 

@muscleman 

Yes agreed. It is all about sharda. Even doing matha tek becomes a ritual else. Over the years hinduism has influenced our biggest jathebandis bigtime and we need to break free from the customs/traditions and follow ONLY maharaj. 

You're sharing a video that missionaries brought out to try and claim that Baba Harnam Singh is dismissing Dasam Granth as just a translation? Wouldn't you have known this yourself as parts of Dasam Granth which have been translated are labelled as such in the writing. It's pretty obvious isn't it? 

15 hours ago, JS79 said:

Certian things must have reason there has to be morals and logic.

What logic was there when Guru Nanak asked Bhai Lehna to climb the tree and pluck sweets from the branches? Don't make the mistake of confining Sikhi to logic.

15 hours ago, JS79 said:

There is no logic/reason in being naked....

The are people called naturalists who fully beleive that humans should not be forced to wear clothes. In the West that is. Their reasons are logical to them, but does that make being naked wrong from a logical point of view? Even in this day and time, there are still women in thbis world who no not keep their upper body covered. To them it's logical.

5 hours ago, CHaamCHrick said:

Half of them don't even deny Guru Maharaj ji's bani or the Dasam Granth. They just have different interpretations than the rest, for this reason they are insulted and abandoned by the mules that jump on the bandwagon without thinking. The mules have never read the bani themselves ever in their lives and depend on the pracharaks to do the interpretation for them.

The reason they don't openly deny it, is because Sikh Rehat marayda has 3 banis from Dasam granth as part of Nitnem. The gurmat gian group profess to only follow Sri Akal Takht Sahib, but this is only when it suits them. Professor Sarbjit Singh Khalsa openly acknowledges Professor Inderjeet Singh Ghagga's views on Dasam Granth, indeed Sarbjit Singh even made a video of him hitting Jaap Sahib with a stick. Then he aslo made a video of his group doing Jaap Sahib paath because people started to oppose him.

They just have different interpretations than the rest, for this reason they are insulted and abandoned by the mules that jump on the bandwagon without thinking. The mules have never read the bani themselves ever in their lives and depend on the pracharaks to do the interpretation for them.

Ok. lets take one example, a quite debated example. "Dev Shiva bar mohe ihe". No Sikh beleived that Guru Sahib was praising "Lord Shiva" of the Hindus when he wrote this. But the missionaries keep claiming that this is the reason why we should not follow Dasam Granth. Because to them there can only be ONE interpretation of the word "Shiva". But in Guru Granth Sahib there are countless references to "Hari,Ram" etc but if there can only be one translation of "Shiva " in Dasam Granth why not the same for Guru Granth Sahib?

This is why they are insulted. They are using devious tactics to get uneducated Sikhs to beleive that Dasam Granth is a hindu conspiracy.

Even Prof Sarbjit Singh Dhunda told lies about Dasam Granth and this shabad in sangat. He said that according to Sri Akal Takht maryada (SRM) only the banis of SGGS, BHai Gurdas and Bhai Nandlal are to be recited from gurdwara stage. People who have never read the SRM beleive him. But it doesnt actually say that. It says that the writings of the Guru's can be recited from gurdwara stages, which means that Dasam Bani can also be recited.  But people who don't know this end up thinking that there is some hindu conspiracy.

All jathas operate in groups and don't let others near them, I don't have any knowledge as to their numbers. As for the taksaals, they are a law unto themselves nothing more nothing less. All pendhusAll they know is the taksalli education; they never step outside of these edifices into the wider world ever; they are totally out of touch with reality outside!

Taksalis have been at the forefront of the panth for about 40 odd years now. They recogise that there is a sinister movement coming from the missionary college which is turning Sikhs from having "sharda" and "bharosa" in Gurmat, to basing their faith on science and logic.

Sikhi is way above science and logic.