• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Topics

• No wonder you seem hyper, lol. Drop that 5h1t. Drink water. Don't go overboard, just sip throughout the day.
    • https://sikhsiyasat.net/2020/05/29/kashmiri-leaders-condemn-attack-on-sikh-gurdwara-sahib-in-derby/
    • Waow thank u for sharing, I do nitnem but I have no concentration at all hence it doesn't bring me as much peace.  I guess I always worry that if I start concentrating on the meanings it'll take me longer but ur explanation makes sense, more concentration should speed up ur recitation. How did you learn the translations? I've tried listening to katha but my mind usually drifts off during that too, I'm in my early 20's so maybe my concentration span isn't as good. May waheguru ji keep u in chardikala.
    • You reshare your videos on Instagram, Twitter and Youtube to gain more exposure. Usually on instagram the videos will keep the watermark for TikTok.
    • @Sat1 Throughout my life as a Guru ka Khalsa, I have been arguing and fighting off so many characters that have a proclivity to misrepresent or misinterpret Sikhism! Even though, I am not that old yet!! It all started at school at first.  It’s just so outrageous if not scandalous to see how they have the courage to override everything in the Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, to suit their personal leanings or agendas! Nowadays, I avoid any possible encounters with suchlike people. Call me a failure or a defeatist 😕, although we are not supposed to be!    @kangwI have a question for you. Would muslims allow their converts to ever misrepresent their religion without certain  penalty, pecuniary or otherwise? If your answer is ‘no’ then I applaud Islam and their Prophet. Thank goodness, we have such a religion that forbids others from expressing anything negative towards it in  anyway and demands accurate interpretations of it from everyone convert or non-convert! It demands decorum or else!  Have you ever encountered any converts to their religion strutting or parading around like some drama kings or queens straight from a Shakespeare theatre? Why present Sikhism as a big joke? As far as I have noticed, converts of Islam look very serious, very pure and devoted, and very pious whenever I see them! When I say this, I mean the ordinary,  average converts, and not the extremists that are causing havoc all over the world! Therefore, am not surprised so many sikhs are turning to it for their spirituality with fine interpretations! Good luck to them.  They have everything under control. 

Important Information

Terms of Use