Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Big_Tera

Sikh eating beef

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

soor bir ? not from soor pig  but soorma brave ...please what you suggested makes it pig-warrior please think a little

yeh I did mean it as a bravery thing. And I know it sounds similar. soorbir or soorvir (different ways to pronounce it)

Boars are dangerous animals. OF course, hunting lions and tigers is even more brave.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, ipledgeblue said:

I think the Singhs who hunted wild boar made it clear for pork. I mean the shingar on the dumalla for boar's horn should only be worn by actual Singhs who hunt boar, it is not something to be just bought and put in there. It is a soor-bir type of symbol.

Most of these wanabe nihangs (who dress like nihangs) don't realise how hard it is to kill a wild boar with arrows/daggers/swords and even the gun! The way they charge at the hunter, they aren't small animals...some are huge X3 size of a person . Takes a lot of skill to kill one. Majority of those who keep a shingar is for fashion, heck they are even against chatka and are strict vegetarians. Quite ironic.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Again, puranatan sikh did hunt and consume meat agreed. However for today's sikhs my point is if your not prepared to kill the animal because for e.g you haven't got the heart. But your all at the ready to eat it, whether it's a chicken or a cow, then that's simply just a convenience for you within your diet.

You will only understand what it means to eat meat when you Jhatkaa the animal, skin it/de-feather it's carcass, gut it, butcher it and then cook it. This is when even the meat eater will become a vegetarian because it's this very process which has been removed making it so easy to consume a animal, removing the messy part. 

That's why there's no daya in mcdonalds or asda...etc meat products. 

If your Amritdhari sikh and want to eat meat, hunt or kill the animal yourself and perform jhatka.

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, sikhiseeker said:

Again, puranatan sikh did hunt and consume meat agreed. However for today's sikhs my point is if your not prepared to kill the animal because for e.g you haven't got the heart. But your all at the ready to eat it, whether it's a chicken or a cow, then that's simply just a convenience for you within your diet.

You will only understand what it means to eat meat when you Jhatkaa the animal, skin it/de-feather it's carcass, gut it, butcher it and then cook it. This is when even the meat eater will become a vegetarian because it's this very process which has been removed making it so easy to consume a animal, removing the messy part. 

That's why there's no daya in mcdonalds or asda...etc meat products. 

If your Amritdhari sikh and wahant to eat meat, hunt or kill the animal yourself and perform jhatka.

 

 

 

remember each maccie D burger has meat of average one hundred carcasses mixed together, imagine the karmic load of just that one burger ...would you for 'cardboard food'??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

remember each maccie D burger has meat of average one hundred carcasses mixed together, imagine the karmic load of just that one burger ...would you for 'cardboard food'??

Penji I can't understand what you wrote, what was you saying about the cardboard box?

kinda gone over my head

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sikhiseeker said:

Penji I can't understand what you wrote, what was you saying about the cardboard box?

kinda gone over my head

 

 

 

Fake food as nutritious as cardboard thus cardboard food

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/07/2017 at 1:35 AM, Big_Tera said:

Its mostly jatts from what I have seen. My local mcdonalds if full of them, gorging on big macs and quarter pounders. absolute discrace then they go and drink a bottle of whisky dance around like some pendus and have the decency to think they ard better then everyone else. 

Is it stamped on their heads or do you have a specially designed nose to sense Jaat Paat?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, InderjitS said:

Is it stamped on their heads or do you have a specially designed nose to sense Jaat Paat?

You can usually tell

MV5BZDQyMWVkNjItZTE5ZC00ZmQ2LWFkMjUtODc0Y2M2NWI0NGNjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzY1MTkwMDM@._V1_UY268_CR9,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, InderjitS said:

Is it stamped on their heads or do you have a specially designed nose to sense Jaat Paat?

Lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

Fake food as nutritious as cardboard thus cardboard food

Yea agreed no nutrition for the body and no nutrition for the soul. Totally different from jhatka.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20 July 2017 at 7:55 AM, sikhiseeker said:

Again, puranatan sikh did hunt and consume meat agreed. However for today's sikhs my point is if your not prepared to kill the animal because for e.g you haven't got the heart. But your all at the ready to eat it, whether it's a chicken or a cow, then that's simply just a convenience for you within your diet.

You will only understand what it means to eat meat when you Jhatkaa the animal, skin it/de-feather it's carcass, gut it, butcher it and then cook it. This is when even the meat eater will become a vegetarian because it's this very process which has been removed making it so easy to consume a animal, removing the messy part. 

That's why there's no daya in mcdonalds or asda...etc meat products. 

If your Amritdhari sikh and want to eat meat, hunt or kill the animal yourself and perform jhatka.

 

 

 

Veer ji, this will never happen. Reason being we have become so distant to what meat actually looks like. People believe it's all wrapped up in a package with no face or eyes. When they see the animal alive they will say no don't kill it. If it's all skinned ad gutted and cut up like you said then they will aslong as they don't see the process they will consume the flesh. If we eat meat it should be jhatka, buy a sheep, goat whatever jhatka it learn how to gut it without poisoning the flesh/contamination give a shoulder or leg to family friends or put a kitty towards the animal  as a group of families and share the meat amongst you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Destruction said:

Veer ji, this will never happen. Reason being we have become so distant to what meat actually looks like. People believe it's all wrapped up in a package with no face or eyes. When they see the animal alive they will say no don't kill it. If it's all skinned ad gutted and cut up like you said then they will aslong as they don't see the process they will consume the flesh. If we eat meat it should be jhatka, buy a sheep, goat whatever jhatka it learn how to gut it without poisoning the flesh/contamination give a shoulder or leg to family friends or put a kitty towards the animal  as a group of families and share the meat amongst you. 

That's a good idea. I know from relatives in Canada that some people over there actually jhatka the animal at a farm and then give it to some other butcher to clean up (they pay him). 

Do you know anyone who actually does what you've written above btw? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21 July 2017 at 10:40 PM, dallysingh101 said:

That's a good idea. I know from relatives in Canada that some people over there actually jhatka the animal at a farm and then give it to some other butcher to clean up (they pay him). 

Do you know anyone who actually does what you've written above btw? 

I do it, well only twice as the price for a whole lamb is around £200... I know personally two farmers one in Norfolk and Wales, when I go to these locations once a year I buy a lamb and transport it home. I use the whole animal te skin for myaans, stomach for storing water. Heart tutteh liver I give to my dog. I work in catering so I don't need to ask a butcher to cut it up I do it all myself. Hopefully within next three months I will go to Norfolk. I will post a video or a few pictures of the process next time.

 

tere is wild venison in my local park I wish to take a younglin however if I get seen.jail I go!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  



  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Ardaas 1 and  rabb da radio 1  are really gd movies  both on youtube     about social issues     qissa, tale of a lonely ghost is one of the strangest movies iv ever seen! surprised that some punjabi made it, its about a man who wants a son but his wife gives birth to a girl but he doesnt wanna accept it so he raises it as a boy! he even marrys her of to a girl!  strange movie     i dont really watch hindi movies but i liked padmavaati and haider.  i think its just show off tbh       
    • Oh, so they didn't even get that right. I find a lot of Indian 'culture' is super camp. Especially the movies these days (judging by the few seconds I have seen of them before I turn my head away in disgust). I tried watching some modern Panjabi film with social issues recently (called Gelo) but straight away they assaulted my senses with some couple prancing about in some musical number, so I had to switch it off. It takes like a year for me (at least!) to get over these types of things before I can summon the strength to try and watch it again.  I hear you!  It often looks like the people with these lavish, ostentatious events are seriously trying to cover up for some deeply rooted inadequacies with all the fancy, overblown events? 
    • its very camp and over the top. everything is gay about it the belly dancers arent all that, skinny and plain lol  even if i had that much money i would still have just a simple anand karaj and thats it. i dont like being center of attention
    • Guest Jack
      Hello. I'm a white guy, born and raised in the USA, baptized and confirmed Catholic, however I never really could accept what Catholicism/Christianity teaches. I always felt like I was reaching for something "out there" to understand know God. I've read about/researched other faiths, such as Wicca, Islam, Hinduism, other secs of Christianity, and for a while I studied Buddhism. But again, these always left me wanting more. They spoke about God, "The Divine", creator, etc, but they always spoke of different ways to identify with God, spoke about all these rituals to get closer to God, but those things feel inadequate to me. Reading the Guru Granth Sahib pulls something deep inside of me. At least, for me, it explains God in terms that I'm able to understand and connect with, and Sikhism, from what I've read, shares the same moral/ethical/world views that I do. My only worry/concern is appropriating the culture of Sikhs. While I very much admire the ten Gurus and the immense struggle they and the people who lived during there time (and of course the struggle that Sikhs, and black/brown people and other people of color, still go through today), I will never be able to identify with that struggle because of my racial position in life, which I accept, but does that mean I'm not able to follow the words of the Gurus? I'm a solitary person, so I don't think I would go to Gurdwara, and I don't think I would ever be baptized/ take the 5 K's. I enjoy being a lay person, appreciating what the Guru Granth Sahib says, and experiencing/knowing God. I just want to have a relationship with God, and I know that means more than just reading from the Guru Granth Sahib, and I'm hoping with time I'll be able to do more with my faith. I guess I'm posting this to get an idea if there's any white people on this forum who are Sikh, or if any black/brown or other people of color on here have had experiences with white people in the Gurdwara and if those experiences were satisfactory or cringe worthy?
    • Sounds like a gays man's wet dream?  I ain't watching it - f**k that. lol The only thing that sounded even remotely interesting in the above list was the belly dancers. 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use