Dhadrianwale exposed

Guest Singh

11 hours ago, singhunit said:

Even if he did make sangat take off 'bigger shaster'....fair play to him for taking a stand. You expect him to not be cautious after his own 'Sikh' brothers trying to kill him? P.s can you tell me 1 thing you have done for the panth

First of all, let me condemn all of these killings and so forth.

He can be cautious all he wants, that's his prerogative. He can walk around (or sit on the stage) with bodyguards like Floyd Mayweather does:

3118073200000578-3439602-image-a-120_145

The bodyguards can be armed to the hilt, with AK-47s, AR-15s, rocket launchers, whatever. Sant Dhadrianwale can sit with a bullet-proof vest, or even behind bullet-proof glass, like the President of the United States:

article-2344787-1A671657000005DC-744_634

But he does not have the right to change the maryada of Gurughar. He cannot ban a kirpan. He cannot ban the thing that Guru Sahib says that, without it, do not come to see the Guru:

ਬਿਨਾ ਤੇਗ ਕੇਸੰ ਦੇਵਹੁ ਨ ਦੀਦਾਰੇ|

He is not Guru, only a Sant. A Sant only has the right to preach the maryada of Guru, not to change it. Let's leave aside the fact that a true Sant wouldn't be afraid of death.

The death that he thinks he is protecting himself from can come at anytime. It can come from someone (without a big kirpan) who is just bending down to give "bheta" on stage. It is not necessarily going to come from a big kirpan. 

I do not think he is going to be killed, nor even attempted to be killed, either by a big kirpan, little one, or anything else. But by changing the maryada of Gurughar, he has done a great wrong.

To answer your question, I have not done anything for the Panth other than post on Internet messageboards. But that still does not give Sant Dhadrianwale to change the maryada of Sikhi.

11 minutes ago, singhunit said:

Fateh

Who said he is changing Maryada?. You can't have it both ways - you want the panth to flourish and when someone tries to do that everyone attacks him? Would you rather he stopped pachar and the thousands stopped coming onto the path of Sikhi?

For the record - I'm not affliated to any jathebandi.

WJKK WJKF

You. You said he is chaning maryada. You just praised him for banning Kirpans in his divans in your post above.

By definition, that's changing maryada. Let me spell it out for you:

1. Guru Gobind Singh ji created the original maryada, telling Sikhs to not show up to the Darbar without Teg (kirpan).

2. Sant Dhadrianwale (by your admission) banned Kirpans from his divans.

When you go from #1 to #2, that's a change (in Maryada).

I haven't said a thing in this thread about his parchar. I did say that no matter how big of a Sant he is, he does not have the right to change maryada. Do you disagree? (I.e., do you think he is so big, he can change the Guru's maryada?)

You can't both praise him for banning Kirpans, and also say he didn't change maryada.

Guest Jacfsing2
41 minutes ago, singhunit said:

Fateh

Who said he is changing Maryada?. You can't have it both ways - you want the panth to flourish and when someone tries to do that everyone attacks him? Would you rather he stopped pachar and the thousands stopped coming onto the path of Sikhi?

For the record - I'm not affliated to any jathebandi.

WJKK WJKF

You can't support Dhardianwale's decision to ban kirpans and oppose it as well, that's a contradiction. In the past he was very supportive of Kakkars, sometimes he had a 3ft. Kirpan with him to prove that. What @BhForce is trying to say is that you can't change basic Maryada, especially at a Gurdwara.

Guest Jacfsing2
26 minutes ago, BhForce said:

You. You said he is chaning maryada. You just praised him for banning Kirpans in his divans in your post above.

By definition, that's changing maryada. Let me spell it out for you:

1. Guru Gobind Singh ji created the original maryada, telling Sikhs to not show up to the Darbar without Teg (kirpan).

2. Sant Dhadrianwale (by your admission) banned Kirpans from his divans.

When you go from #1 to #2, that's a change (in Maryada).

I haven't said a thing in this thread about his parchar. I did say that no matter how big of a Sant he is, he does not have the right to change maryada. Do you disagree? (I.e., do you think he is so big, he can change the Guru's maryada?)

You can't both praise him for banning Kirpans, and also say he didn't change maryada.

Totally agree with everything.

Guest Singh1984
9 hours ago, BhForce said:

First of all, let me condemn all of these killings and so forth.

He can be cautious all he wants, that's his prerogative. He can walk around (or sit on the stage) with bodyguards like Floyd Mayweather does:

3118073200000578-3439602-image-a-120_145

The bodyguards can be armed to the hilt, with AK-47s, AR-15s, rocket launchers, whatever. Sant Dhadrianwale can sit with a bullet-proof vest, or even behind bullet-proof glass, like the President of the United States:

article-2344787-1A671657000005DC-744_634

But he does not have the right to change the maryada of Gurughar. He cannot ban a kirpan. He cannot ban the thing that Guru Sahib says that, without it, do not come to see the Guru:

ਬਿਨਾ ਤੇਗ ਕੇਸੰ ਦੇਵਹੁ ਨ ਦੀਦਾਰੇ|

He is not Guru, only a Sant. A Sant only has the right to preach the maryada of Guru, not to change it. Let's leave aside the fact that a true Sant wouldn't be afraid of death.

The death that he thinks he is protecting himself from can come at anytime. It can come from someone (without a big kirpan) who is just bending down to give "bheta" on stage. It is not necessarily going to come from a big kirpan. 

I do not think he is going to be killed, nor even attempted to be killed, either by a big kirpan, little one, or anything else. But by changing the maryada of Gurughar, he has done a great wrong.

To answer your question, I have not done anything for the Panth other than post on Internet messageboards. But that still does not give Sant Dhadrianwale to change the maryada of Sikhi.

Hello there!? 

DHUMMA IS THE ONE CHANGING AKAL TAKHT PANTHIC MARYADA. SANT JI NEVER DID. HE HAS GONE AGAINST SANT JIS TEACHINGS. SANT WENT AT AKAL TAKHT WITH NOOOO CONTROVERSIAL ISSUES. 

NOBODY AT MEHTA DOES DASAM GRANTH AKHAND PAATH SO THE NEW TAKSALIS ARE CHANGING TAKSAL MARYADA.

SANT JI GAVE SHAHEEDI. NOT BECAME THE SINNER WHO KILLS THE SHAHHEDS! DHUMMA CHANGED THE USAGE OF SHASHTARS.

WHEN WILL ANJAAN PEOPLE EVER OPEN THEIR EYES. YOU ARE BLINDED BY DHUMMA. 

TAKSAL FANS DHUMMA GROUP NEED TO STOP DOING THESE PUBLICITY STUNTS. GOD HELP YOU. 

DHADRIANWALE HAVE NEVER MISLED OR TWISTED GURBANI UNLIKE TAKSAL. DHUMMA IS CLUELESS. HE FOLLOWS HINDU RITUALS. TAKSAL WAS ONCE SO MAHAAN THE WHOLE PANTH LOOKED UP TO IT. ONE PERSON ONE UGLY SOUL HAS RUINED IT ALL. I HAVE SEEN PEOPLE CRY ELDERLY BAJURAG SINGHS CRY AT WHAT WE HAVE LOST. TAKSAL WAS A GEM. DHADRIANWALE DO SO MUCH PYAAR TO BHINDRANWALE LISTEN TO THE KATHA CLIPS. TAKSAL WILL NEVER BE THE SANE AGAIN DHUMMA HAS STAINED IT. WE OWE OUR LIVES OUR BREATH TO BHINDRANWALE BUT EVEN A MONA, ATHEIST, DOG WILL NOW HAVE MORE RESPECT THAN TODAYS CORRUPT LEADER AT MEHTA. IT IS IN GODS HANDS. SHOW US LIGHT MAHARAJ. HOW LONG WILL WE SUFFER FROM DHUMMA? 

Guest singh

A long response to everyones comments above

You are a puppet my friend.- We all are puppets of someone, very fortunate if a puppet of guru maharaj. Guru maharaj is a puppet of the hukam of vaheguru. Sri guru teg bahadur maharaj accepted hukam when he gave his head and so did guru arjun dev maharaj.

one man does not a taksal make , simple enough to understand . yet it only takes one to drag its izzat through the mud-

I think you are mistaken veer ji. Guru gobind singh ji maharaj has made the taksal and started it. Every sikh in taksal from baba deep singh ji until now, all their shaheedis, sacrifices, baba deep singh jis shaheedi, singhs shaheedi, their kurbanis, their fight to grow sikhi in kaljug, all of mukhis till now, who have made others amritdhari sikhs who keep rehat, who killed nindeks and beadbis karan wale of sri guru granth sahib ji maharaj, the pure sikhs of guru gobind singh maharaj; then how can we challenge its izzat. Taksal's izaat is guru sahibs izzat. Guru sahibs maintains its izzat as he pleases. This guru sahibs taksal, guru sahib does as he pleases. And I think you are wrong about sant baba harnam singh ji dhumma.

can we have more info on this? regarding the taking off of kirpans,

- he made sangat in america take off large kirpans or shashtars in fear of his life and allowed only small ones.

what is the point in building the yaadgaar if he is going to oppose sant jis teachings. A picture of sant does not make up for going against sant jis teachings. Sant ji promoted gurbani and truth. Sant ji were one of their kind! Sant ji NEVER sucked up to politics. Also yes at that point dhumma gained respect for the yadgar however his following actions have destroyed anything he has ever done. He may aswell have not built it. Nothing can make up for killing gursikhs. The real gursikhs on maharajs path. The true yadgar is inside us. Forget who is missionary or taksali. What does it even mean to be taksali anymore? A killer? A murderer?

-Which teachings did he go against, I am curious? About the killing of gursikhs or bhai Bhupinder Singh who was shot last year. The attack on dhadrianwale happened recently after one of his diwans in which he, called sant baba harnam singh a sarkari sant 

“I DON’T FEAR A SARKARI SANT LIKE YOU!” - MESSAGE TO DHUMMA FROM BHAI RANJIT SINGH KHALSA DHADRIANWALE (ਸਰਕਾਰੀ ਸੰਤ ਧੂੰਮਾ) -the caption for the video on youtube

These 10 mintues is just ninda and lies labelled as "parchar" in tabia of guru granth sahib which I will adress.. He captioned it that “I DON’T FEAR A SARKARI SANT LIKE YOU!” but then one night taksali singhs showed up when he was coming back at night. The singh's plan was not to kill dhadrianwale, but to drag him out of the car and make him apologize on video for spewing lies ( which I will adress). In fact, they dragged him out of the car until one other guy sitting in the backseats of the car in panic shot a bullet not knowing what happens next. The bullet traveled through the back of the seat and hit bhupinder singh.Image result for dhadrianwale shooting

The bullet hole is in the back of his head, and the blood is all on the back of his clothes.

The singhs also fired back in self defence but did not hit anyone but damaged the car with bullet holes. Dhadrianwale who was dragged outside of the car ran for his life, peeing and pooing literraly for some kilometers before hiding and trembling until police came to his rescue. It sure looked like he was "fearing a sarkari sant'" like Baba harnam singh. However, baba harnam singh did not give order to singhs to go out and do this. In fact, the singhs went out on their own without baba ji; knowing. Baba ji had to take responsibility however, as the singhs were under taksal name and could not deny that the singhs had " a hand in the attack." But they were not responsible for the causalties.

Lies in the video above (some of the many)- Baba harnam singh has no government bodyguards or government jeeps but dhadrian wale says he does. Accused baba ji of not doing parchar and leaving a stain on sant baba jarnail singh ji''s dastar. However, baba ji does katha often, and doesn't do ninda or lies, unlike dhadrianwale who in guru sahibs presence, on a higher seat than sangat does. Also why does he tie so many different color dastars.

Sant baba thakur singh jis bachan was that those singhs who stay at mehta would be in chardikala, yet surprisingly everyones against mehta taksal. I think time will unravel the truth.

Time has changed and people will no longer take that as an answer. Baba thakur singh also said bhindranwale are in chardikala. 

-Regarding the whole chardikala thing, that is a whole other post, not here which I will make soon.

Even if he did make sangat take off 'bigger shaster'....fair play to him for taking a stand. You expect him to not be cautious after his own 'Sikh' brothers trying to kill him? P.s can you tell me 1 thing you have done for the panth

- Doing parchar is no joke. Sitting on a higher level than sangat in guru sahibs presence should make one very wary with their words. Sant baba kartar singh ji would say that if one sits on the stage to do parchar he should be willing to give his head and should not be afraid of doing so. Why would dhadrianwale be "cautious" if sitting in the presence of guru granth sahib. Guru sahib is the ultimate supreme.

ਜਉ ਤਉ ਪ੍ਰੇਮ ਖੇਲਣ ਕਾ ਚਾਉ ॥

If you desire to play this game of love with Me,

ਸਿਰੁ ਧਰਿ ਤਲੀ ਗਲੀ ਮੇਰੀ ਆਉ ॥

Then step onto My Path with your head in hand.

ਇਤੁ ਮਾਰਗਿ ਪੈਰੁ ਧਰੀਜੈ ॥

When you place your feet on this Path,

ਸਿਰੁ ਦੀਜੈ ਕਾਣਿ ਨ ਕੀਜੈ ॥੨੦॥

Give Me your head, and do not pay any attention to public opinion. ||20||

I think dhadrianwale is not playing the game guru sahib mentions here but baba harnam singh does. Especially since public opinion is against him. 

Also 1 thing I did for the panth.

1- I took amrit. If you cannot understand I can try to explain. When you take amrit panj singhs ask you to take the vow that if in time of need will you give your head for the panth before going any further. That in my opinion is a big thing. However if in fact that blessed time does come, I hope maharaj will do kirpa to put shaheedi. 

2- I do kirtan

3- I teach maharni to family cousins and brothers and give them santhiya. Something Taksal has always excelled in.

P.S - Ninda of anyone is never good. Sant jarnail singh never adressed indhira gandhi disrespectfuly and did bachan in his speech that if anyone can find evidence of him assaulting someone with their words they would cut off and give their head to them. 

Also regarding Sant harnam singh and government "alliances". The need for the political power was crucial to construct shaheedi yadgarh, and more recently the shaheedi gallery. No one in the past 30 years was able to do these sewas at darbar sahib, the heart of sikhi, where it should rightfully be. Sant baba harnam singh said the he would clean the sewers of the badals if he had to if it meant this sewa would be complete.  It is sad to see how baba gurbaksh singh shaheed and baba deep singh shaheed have just small nishan sahib as a memorial. Also no one provided sewa for constructing more gurduwaras, such as the janam asthan of sant baba jarnail singh khalsa, and etc.

Also, have any people who think not in favor of baba harnam singh has ever met him in person or the singhs he keeps close with him. Chardikala. There is an aura around baba harnam singh if you ever go in person.

I tried to keep responses short and I am sorry if I angered anyone, or if you do not believe me,then again it is kalyjug.