Disposal of old Dastaars

SantSapai

Vaheguru...

Sangat Ji, how do you dispose of your old Dastaars?

I tend to use some old Dastaars as keski's to wear when at home, doing sports (which I rarely do), going to sleep or on that occasional lazy cant be bother day however, I have built up a massive collection of old Dastaars now (all in suitcases) which need to be disposed of. 

I wouldn't bin them as I feel this would be disrespect. 

How do you dispose of them? Burn them the same as with fallen Kes?

Any suggestions of the best method with full respect would be much appreciated?

Akaaaaaaaal!

Just now, jkvlondon said:

yes I would do sanskar of them along with kes...simple enough, keeping suitcases full seems a bit much

Hanji...

Thanks.

The reason for the suitcases was because I live alone and tend to move every few years as I rent out.

Hence why it's easier to store them in suitcases and put them aside (usually under the bed :grin).

But moving again and need to dispose of things not needed due to lack of space and just generally have a clear out.

Thank you Ji...

Akaal!

2 minutes ago, SantSapai said:

Hanji...

Thanks.

The reason for the suitcases was because I live alone and tend to move every few years as I rent out.

Hence why it's easier to store them in suitcases and put them aside (usually under the bed :grin).

But moving again and need to dispose of things not needed due to lack of space and just generally have a clear out.

Thank you Ji...

Akaal!

No problem veer ji , good luck with the house move

7 minutes ago, pardesanbibbi said:

This is absolutely correct.  Our dastar is a spiritual garment once it has been worn many times we leave traces of our spiritual growth on it. therefore we must make sure it is disposed of with due care and respect. We are meant to safeguard these traces which carry clues to our spiritual progress from prying eyes, especially from those with skill to seize them and use them for a negative outcome. After their incineration our auric traces are deposited in the astral realms where they remain till our spiritual jouney comes to an with our soul merging with the U.Truth.

How come you took out the bracketed part from your post....(JS Yogi)?