Dhadrianwale

Guest Guest singh

Guest Guest singh

No ninda just straight facts and truths 

1-swearing in maharajs presences last year when he challenged damdami taksal

2- He pooped and peed his pants when he was being beat up by singhs and had to hide with bahyai until arrived to find him trembling 

3 - He has security forces from government and speaks much trash with ego nowadays

4 - When he went to america he made sangat take off big kirpans or sri sahibs

Etc. I cant recall much more information but I think taksal mehta is innocent. 

Sant baba harnam singh

1- no security guards or government cars besides singhs just lies by dadrianwale.

2- Shaheedi Yadgarh. No one else could make it only baba ji did and under tense circumstances 9 months to construct . 

3- govt allies. People need to understand that political power was needed to construct the dhageedi yadhgarh and gallery. Miri and piri concept by guru hargobind sahib ji maharaj. Notably baba ji is perceived wrong by associating with the cruel governemt. However baba ji did anything needed to get the yadhgarh done as it was very important for the future generations to remember what happened. Sadly if you go to darbar sahib baba gurbaksh singh ji has barely anything in his memory nor does baba deep singh. The history of what happened in 84 cant be forgetten or maligned for future generations despite as much as government may try. Thoughts , no hate in comments. Any doubts just google stuff. I think was wrong how the world turned against damdami taksal and sided with a nindek but then again it is kalyijug

Guest Singh

Why do you people hate Dhandrian wale?? If you've ever had a chance to do their sangat you know they are worthy of the title sant.. also they do parchar so it appeals to the youth.. it's not all gap kahanian like many of these new-aged taksalis.. and there arguments make a lot of sense too. As for the america kirpan benti, he didn't make anyone take off their sri sahibs... that's just a rumor with ZERO proof..

Guest Singh

Sangat ji, dont forget that taksal is founded by guru gobind singh maharaj. There is no way that guru sahibs taksal can go away from sikhi.  No hate against anyone, I just do not want people believing in lies. Sant baba thakur singh ji said that those singhs who stay at mehta would be get chardikala. Chardikala is not easy to get and in times like these guru sahib does parkhna of khalsa by making the world majority if not many of sikhs against taksal mehta. 

In addition ninda of anyone is never good. Fact is dhadrianwale did ninda of sant baba harnam singh ji but sant baba harnam singh ji did not do ninda back. He stated facts. Also important to note, no guru sahib did ninda of anyone. In fact sant baba jarnail singh khalsa bhinderwale a true sant sipahi of guru gobind singh ji maharaj always said bibi gandhi or Indirha to adress indira gandhi. They knew of the attack beforehand. Also they did bachan that if anyone can find proof of me attacking someone with my words or body i would cut off and give my head to them. 

Also to do parchar of sikhi is no joke. Khalsa ji charkaris must be climbed, khopris mst be taken off shaheedi must be given if required but parchar on stage on a higher level than sangat should always be the truth and one should be willing to give shaheedi for what they say. Jio to prem khalen ka chaio sir dhar tali gali mere aou. 

7 hours ago, Guest Singh said:

it's not all gap kahanian like many of these new-aged taksalis.

Excuse me no offense to anyone but taksal has been around since Baba deep singh ji. And speaking of new-aged, I don't think these missionaries are puratan 

bhul chuk maaf 

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh 

13 hours ago, Guest Guest singh said:

No ninda just straight facts and truths 

1-swearing in maharajs presences last year when he challenged damdami taksal

2- He pooped and peed his pants when he was being beat up by singhs and had to hide with bahyai until arrived to find him trembling 

3 - He has security forces from government and speaks much trash with ego nowadays

4 - When he went to america he made sangat take off big kirpans or sri sahibs

Etc. I cant recall much more information but I think taksal mehta is innocent. 

Sant baba harnam singh

1- no security guards or government cars besides singhs just lies by dadrianwale.

2- Shaheedi Yadgarh. No one else could make it only baba ji did and under tense circumstances 9 months to construct . 

3- govt allies. People need to understand that political power was needed to construct the dhageedi yadhgarh and gallery. Miri and piri concept by guru hargobind sahib ji maharaj. Notably baba ji is perceived wrong by associating with the cruel governemt. However baba ji did anything needed to get the yadhgarh done as it was very important for the future generations to remember what happened. Sadly if you go to darbar sahib baba gurbaksh singh ji has barely anything in his memory nor does baba deep singh. The history of what happened in 84 cant be forgetten or maligned for future generations despite as much as government may try. Thoughts , no hate in comments. Any doubts just google stuff. I think was wrong how the world turned against damdami taksal and sided with a nindek but then again it is kalyijug

The midget dhumma is the hand puppet of badal.  

10 hours ago, Guest Singh said:

Why do you people hate Dhandrian wale?? If you've ever had a chance to do their sangat you know they are worthy of the title sant.. also they do parchar so it appeals to the youth.. it's not all gap kahanian like many of these new-aged taksalis.. and there arguments make a lot of sense too. As for the america kirpan benti, he didn't make anyone take off their sri sahibs... that's just a rumor with ZERO proof..

Dhandrianwale is a coward for leading protest and when police charged at the Sikh sangats peaceful protest, dhadrianwale the coward ran into a police vehicle and was taken to safety along with coward panthpreet sinh.  They knew all along police will attack sikhs by firing bullets and thrashing Sikhs.  Yet they both sat there pretending to be with the Sikh sangat.  Young old and women Sikhs got shot at by the blood hungry police.  This coward has not worked a day in his life.  He steals from the house of Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji.  

Dhumma dhadrianwale and panthpreet sinh are government stooges.  

Guest Singh

I think you guys are wrong about sant baba harnam singh ji dhumma. He said he would do anything it takes to buld the yadhgarh. Be said if had to he would clean the sewers of the badals for the shaheedi yadhgarh.  Also now to note the shaheedi gallery has also been prepared. Political power is required to do such sewas. And these sevas were so important that sant baba harnam singh did anything it took for the shaheedi yadhgarh and gallery. Also it is in baba jis plan to free darbar sahib the head of sikhi from missionary control. Rehras sahib path from darbar sahib is getting shorter and shorter. Dasam bani is being cut out and smapti happens at thars pya mihrammat hoi. Also when kirtanis do any dasam bani shabad there are no english arths. Also no one else was able to do what baba harnam singh ji has accomplished, so why all the hate. 

Guest The truth

I respect baba thakir singh ji immensely however their bachan cannot be abive guru granth sahib. Agreed? 

Maharaj says dont lie and dont support liers. Maharaj says stand by the truth and maharaj will support you hence why Dhadrianwale are always in chardikala no matter what. "Sache da sacha dhoa". 

Bhindranwale will always be respected they have given their blood for us. Dhumma is using their blood to gain respect. Baba thakur singh could be wrong. They said many things. Of course i am not challenging them as they could be saying these bachans on another level or metaphorically. Taksal has lost respect because dhumma has forced himself to be jathedar. He isnt like sant kartar singh or jarnail singh. They were a different soul. 

Yes dhaddianwale have security BECAUSE dhumma paid for the whole situation to happen. He didnt for a split second think of what would happen if dhadrianwale came out alive. He didnt even think that could happen. Dhadrianwales life is in danger because of dhummas stupidity and jealousy. I am saying this from knowing him quite personally. Dhumma swears on a daily basis and so do his shoe lickers jasowal and jeeva etc. The outside peherava makes them likeable by us people. 

To the OP. Was you the bahiya? Dhadrianwale did not even change clothes and the clothes only had blood on. So get your facts right. LMAO.

Harnam singhs anver can be smelt from miles. His arrogant nature and rude words prove that. Dhadrianwale speak with love.

Dhadrianwale do not have blood on their hands whereas dhumma does. He also has badals feet on his head. He also has badals jhoothe ladoo in his throat. Dhumma was selected by a secret agency to own mehta. The place has no value without maharaj. As to the bachan.... if mehta gets relocated does that mean the bachan follows? Do not make such mockery of baba thakur singh. We all know that baba thakur singh have passed away therefor panth nindaks can use this as an easy escape route... just say 'baba thakur singh ji said so....". 

Time has changed and people will no longer take that as an answer. Baba thakur singh also said bhindranwale are in chardikala. People who use their heads will know this can be interpreted in numerous ways! In 50 years what wjll you say? That bhindranwale done yoga to make the life span long and will come back to make khalistan? Please respect the shaheedi. 

If bhindranwale were alive they would not go killing chardikala panthic parcharaks. They would support them. Dhumma sleeps and eats all day he begs people to attend his samagams he has his own picture and name and gutke published. He places "sant" infront of his name and sant kartar singh would never have agreed to that. He has named a vidialla and again his name is printed abive it... sant giani... blah blah. 

When sangat call dhadrianwale sant it is by sangat choice. Also the security is because of the demand if the sangat. Dhadrianwale would prefer to be a brother to the veer singhs but what can they do? Walk freely and have themself shot? Of course that would make taksal die hard fans very happy because they can go and own parmeshardwar.... from their track record this is the only thing they know how to do..

Dhadrianwale jatha singhs are very humble and hard working. Dhummas jatha are killers and murderers. It is not a safe place to visit. Dhumma begged sangat to vote badal...... HAHAHA. Now that is hilarious. I dont even know where to start with that one. 

Dhumma admits to his doings and that proves he is a criminal. Just because killing innicents isnt a bajjar kurehat it doesnt mean dhumma is a good lad. 

Dhumma has no inner peace and dhadrianwale are very calm and content and inspirational...... no proof needed just watch a divan..... ANY diwan has more sangat interested and singing gurbani than dhumma has seen on his 6june samagam. Dhummas losing his voice too and his probably going to die of jealousy very soon anyway. From the perspective of someone who has spoken to dhumma..... it is sad to see taksal spiral downwards. Stop using previous jathedars to backup dhummas antics. Follow the truth and only thr truth. 

No apologies for telling the truth.

Gurkirpa.