14 minutes ago, ipledgeblue said:

How do I save this thread to view later, do these types of forums have this functionality?

You can follow it, but not all phones have that option. If you're on a pc, you can, not sure about iPads or other. 

Or when you write a post, there's an option at the bottom of it "notify me of replies", try that. 

2 hours ago, Mahakaal96 said:

People on here saying he's not a Nihang, or he's just a pendu & all the other rubbish.... it's laughable how some people have such a sense of self importance... so much so they comment on things they know absolutely NOTHING about. 

This whole incident is linked to the leadership of Budha Dal. Those interviews are of the fake jathedhar, government sponsored, SGPC slave  Bazighar Balbir.

This has nothing to do with anyone on here or the wider 'sikh' panth.... it's amongst the Nihangs & has been going on for years.

I think people really need to know that Balbiroo is just like Dhumma. Both kiss the feet of the Badals while claiming to be the rightful owners of their titles. Balbiroo has really destroyed the sovereignty of the Buddha-Dal by aligning himself with already defunct and utterly corrupt organisations like SAD and SGPC.

16 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

How convenient for you to trust the police now.  Does the police have some hidden audio recorder in the attackers mouth or put in his brain.  Police are repeating what gunda fake jathedar of Buddha dal balbir Singh is telling them.  Balbir Singh is a stooge of the government.  He's the one who got the real jathedar of Buddha dal jailed, baba surjit Singh ji.  

You have no proof.  The truth will come out.  Stop blowing hot air.

Not forgetting slow poisoning if baba Santa Singh Ji. Balbir is a rapist who rapes boys and gandu, don't quote me , I'm quoting various nihangs who has said this. 

What at about joginder? He has aligned himself with bazighar, and is subordinate to him. he doesn't have a backbone either just another opium addict dressed up in bana.

2 hours ago, 5akaalsingh said:

I think people really need to know that Balbiroo is just like Dhumma. Both kiss the feet of the Badals while claiming to be the rightful owners of their titles. Balbiroo has really destroyed the sovereignty of the Buddha-Dal by aligning himself with already defunct and utterly corrupt organisations like SAD and SGPC.

true , because if kaum want to remove  sgpc model of gurdwara management given how open it leaves golak for lutmaar by punjabi govt controlled by Babus and printing houses for distortion of our major literature and reinstall the Budha dal as Jathedar of Akal Takht : This would make it dangerous and impossible

7 hours ago, Destruction said:

Not forgetting slow poisoning if baba Santa Singh Ji. Balbir is a rapist who rapes boys and gandu, don't quote me , I'm quoting various nihangs who has said this. 

What at about joginder? He has aligned himself with bazighar, and is subordinate to him. he doesn't have a backbone either just another opium addict dressed up in bana.

did he actually poison someone? this is the first time im hearing of anything like this.