• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People on here saying he's not a Nihang, or he's just a pendu & all the other rubbish.... it's laughable how some people have such a sense of self importance... so much so they comment on things t

Most of them are pendus. If you haven't figured them out by now you must be 'slow'. 

Just now, dallysingh101 said:

I don't think we should remove the vid myself. But....

ppl can always look it up, it is not necessary for us to discuss the disturbing trend of people in bana running around to assassinate proper Gursikhs and defame Budha dal

6 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I don't think we should remove the vid myself. But....

Paji, it's wise to remove it. It made me want to throw up. If I found it hard to view, (I'm normally not that squeamish), then I wouldn't want any child or person to go through the trauma of it. We have to protect the children, youngsters too on here. 

11 minutes ago, simran345 said:

Paji, it's wise to remove it. It made me want to throw up. If I found it hard to view, (I'm normally not that squeamish), then I wouldn't want any child or person to go through the trauma of it. We have to protect the children, youngsters too on here. 

I hear you sister, I just disagree. We need to toughen them up in my opinion. I'm just saying (just for a historical discussion) teenagers saw this and much worse throughout our people's history. Maharaja Ranjit Singh did just this as a teenager.  

But I won't argue with you too much. Take it off if you insist. 

Just now, dallysingh101 said:

I hear you sister, I just disagree. We need to toughen them up in my opinion. I'm just saying (just for a historical discussion) teenagers saw this and much worse throughout our people's history. Maharaja Ranjit Singh did just this as a teenager.  

But I won't argue with you too much. Take if off if you insist. 

Discussing it is different from actually viewing it. All sorts of thoughts will affect their mind. I understand what you mean, but even in movies, there's tolerance limits, that's why they set ratings and age recommendations.  I saw one that wouldn't let you view it without logging in and confirming your age. Like penji jkv says, it can be searched for. 

We wouldn't take our children to watch a movie with that, so same should apply here. 

13 minutes ago, simran345 said:

Discussing it is different from actually viewing it. All sorts of thoughts will affect their mind. I understand what you mean, but even in movies, there's tolerance limits, that's why they set ratings and age recommendations.  I saw one that wouldn't let you view it without logging in and confirming your age. Like penji jkv says, it can be searched for. 

We wouldn't take our children to watch a movie with that, so same should apply here. 

Take it off. I ain't got a problem.  Just know that young Sikh males were exposed to this kind of stuff from quite a young age (i.e. it wasn't 18+ like a movie rating today). 

Just remember the ages of the older sahibzadas when they went into battle and got shaheed. I bet the panj piaray was young too (not the old mfs that try and represent them in nagar kirtans these days). 

Just saying. Maybe bibian need to curb their western maternal instincts just a touch maybe?

1 minute ago, dallysingh101 said:

Take it off. I ain't got a problem.  Just know that young Sikh males were exposed to this kind of stuff from quite a young age (i.e. it wasn't 18+ like a movie rating today). 

Just remember the ages of the older sahibzadas when they went into battle and got shaheed. I bet the panj piaray was young too (not the old mfs that try and represent them in nagar kirtans these days). 

Just saying. Maybe bibian need to curb their western maternal instincts just a touch maybe?

it's not just the younger audience but the trolls who will twist this to make it out that we are somehow deriving pleasure ...I know ppl are really messed up out there , I'd rather not lose another forum just because of others stirring.

Guest Jacfsing2
4 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

There are also some f*cked-up people on this forum, we had one user who actually considered the cause of Bhai Jugraj Singh's cancer because he stood-up to Sharia fanatics. It's not just young people, but some people will say similar stuff about this guy. Have you even read some of the messed-up things people write on these forums? I'm not even talking about kids, but some grown-up adults.

guys it wasn't just the act itself but how he did it. the original video actually shows the murder. he walks around and parades the head like ISIS.... IN A GURUDWARA?!?!?!?!.... wt#? Sikh's not like this... not in my native reality. 

5 minutes ago, MAJHAIL_JATT said:

guys it wasn't just the act itself but how he did it. the original video actually shows the murder. he walks around and parades the head like ISIS.... IN A GURUDWARA?!?!?!?!.... wt#? Sikh's not like this... not in my native reality. 

He's a jut pendu in my mind. Going 'bwaaahhh!' Chuck doon!

Guest Jacfsing2
1 minute ago, dallysingh101 said:

Most of them are pendus. If you haven't figured them out by now you must be 'slow'. 

What's being pendu have to do with it? Some of the original Sikhs were what you'd consider "pendus". 

5 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

He's a jut pendu in my mind. Going 'bwaaahhh!' Chuck doon!

why would you devolve to the lowest denominator and even bring something like that up bro? dude is a Sikh in full fledged Nihang gear who just went off the rails like ISIS on another Sikh.. I don't see how his ethnic background is relevant. This act is an abomination in a Gurudwara. 

Out of respect of both families kids and parents.  Its best to take the video off of here.  Who knows why this happened.  Cops will obviously take dirty balbir Singh side and tell media as balbir Singh the fake jathedar of Buddha dal says.