Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People on here saying he's not a Nihang, or he's just a pendu & all the other rubbish.... it's laughable how some people have such a sense of self importance... so much so they comment on things t

Most of them are pendus. If you haven't figured them out by now you must be 'slow'. 

Just now, Akalifauj said:

Why are you very desperate to spread fake jathedar balbir Singh side ?

 

Just now, Akalifauj said:

Why are you very desperate to spread fake jathedar balbir Singh side ?

I'm not the police said he was , then the actual people who had the loss said the guy wasn't and that there was long standing series of attacks on that Nihang dera in which people had been hurt. Just thinking is this the same place during 2016 where other Singhs were attacked ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

 

I'm not the police said he was , then the actual people who had the loss said the guy wasn't and that there was long standing series of attacks on that Nihang dera in which people had been hurt. Just thinking is this the same place during 2016 where other Singhs were attacked ?

How convenient for you to trust the police now.  Does the police have some hidden audio recorder in the attackers mouth or put in his brain.  Police are repeating what gunda fake jathedar of Buddha dal balbir Singh is telling them.  Balbir Singh is a stooge of the government.  He's the one who got the real jathedar of Buddha dal jailed, baba surjit Singh ji.  

You have no proof.  The truth will come out.  Stop blowing hot air.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Akalifauj said:

How convenient for you to trust the police now.  Does the police have some hidden audio recorder in the attackers mouth or put in his brain.  Police are repeating what gunda fake jathedar of Buddha dal balbir Singh is telling them.  Balbir Singh is a stooge of the government.  He's the one who got the real jathedar of Buddha dal jailed, baba surjit Singh ji.  

You have no proof.  The truth will come out.  Stop blowing hot air.

calm down , two seperate films two seperate points of views , I did not recognise the speaker as Balvir Singh as he didn't look much like I remembered (had to look him up) the nihang crying was Bhai Pyara Singh's brother so I thought that this was from Pyara Singh's side . I am aware Baba Surjeet Singh was framed and imnprisoned.

Name given of assailant is Charanjit SIngh 40

Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, MAJHAIL_JATT said:

 

why would you devolve to the lowest denominator and even bring something like that up bro? dude is a Sikh in full fledged Nihang gear who just went off the rails like ISIS on another Sikh.. I don't see how his ethnic background is relevant. This act is an abomination in a Gurudwara. 

Conforms to type. You're probably in denial cos you're one of them as per your id. Truth's ugly. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Conforms to type. You're probably in denial cos you're one of them as per your id. Truth's ugly. 

You realize most Sikhs of all background originate in pinds and can be classed "pendu."

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Yeah I do. That doesn't excuse their backwards bull5hit. 

You are the most backward person in the punjabi community.  Moni ji, wants to talk the talk but can't walk the walk.  Moni cuts his hair and has been on sikh forums for 20 odd years. Moni distorts Sikh history to bad mouth gursikh.  Moni is a coward.  Too big of a coward to keep hair uncut.  Hides in the crowd of sheep.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Yeah I do. That doesn't excuse their backwards bull5hit. 

This poster will say anything to divide the Sikh community on anything.  Always ready to swear and insult any side to get an reaction and cause fights on this forum and others.  He's a moni for life and I wish this guy dies a horrible death when he goes.  The amount of fighting he has caused should come back to haunt him on his death bed.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Akalifauj said:

This poster will say anything to divide the Sikh community on anything.  Always ready to swear and insult any side to get an reaction and cause fights on this forum and others.  He's a moni for life and I wish this guy dies a horrible death when he goes.  The amount of fighting he has caused should come back to haunt him on his death bed.  

You've started again.....

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS7nqwGt4-I

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, ipledgeblue said:

How do I save this thread to view later, do these types of forums have this functionality?

You can follow it, but not all phones have that option. If you're on a pc, you can, not sure about iPads or other. 

Or when you write a post, there's an option at the bottom of it "notify me of replies", try that. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mahakaal96 said:

People on here saying he's not a Nihang, or he's just a pendu & all the other rubbish.... it's laughable how some people have such a sense of self importance... so much so they comment on things they know absolutely NOTHING about. 

This whole incident is linked to the leadership of Budha Dal. Those interviews are of the fake jathedhar, government sponsored, SGPC slave  Bazighar Balbir.

This has nothing to do with anyone on here or the wider 'sikh' panth.... it's amongst the Nihangs & has been going on for years.

 

I think people really need to know that Balbiroo is just like Dhumma. Both kiss the feet of the Badals while claiming to be the rightful owners of their titles. Balbiroo has really destroyed the sovereignty of the Buddha-Dal by aligning himself with already defunct and utterly corrupt organisations like SAD and SGPC.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt


  • Topics

  • Posts

    • I've been seeing this more and more recently,  in middle of Paath or Shabad an advert will just pop up throwing me off completely when concentrating. I always thought its very bad to monetize Gurbani,  but then again it could be YouTube themselves. But either way wish it stops, I don't mind it on Katha's but really annoying in Paath and Shabad. Anyways rant over lol
    • Lol. Way to be late to the party there Ravi. 
    • The liberal mafia attacking Amaan Baali because he committed the ultimate sin of standing up for the Sikh community in Kashmir and told the truth of the grooming of Sikh girls. Let's look at the background of these liberals who are now attacking Amaan. Monica Gill - failed model latched on to the Farmers agitation in order to gain more exposure and credibility. On the grooming of the Sikh girls in Kashmir she was solidly on the side of the paedophiles. She promoted the Quint narrative that the Sikh girl was an adult even when the paedophile admitted that he had started to target her when she was 12/13. Her sister apparently 'researched' the grooming of Sikh girls in Kashmir and found 'no evidence'!  Ravi Singh KA - we all know about him and his liberal agenda and his main focus on using the Panth's money to help our enemies and gain him a Nobel prize.  This Angadh Singh Khalsa guy - another liberal mupp.et using the Sikh identity to further the cause of the Jihadis. here's an article about him- his main claim to fame- being a dhimmi and helping in the Kashmiri plan to turn Kashmir into an Islamic state like Afghanistan. What could possibly go wrong for Kashmiri Sikhs when that happens? His views on the grooming of Sikhs - he is 'nuanced'! How Kashmir's Fraught Political Journey Led a Young Sikh Man Into Activism (thewire.in) You can judge the value of a person to the Panth by knowing the background of the people  who are attacking him.       
    • Is that Surrinder Shinda in the video?
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use