Buying Shastars

17 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

I m interested in teer kamaan since childhood 

Where can i get one

I hv made my own bow using pvc pipe. Nd for arrows i need bamboo sticks nd arrow heads

Please tell where i can get material 

After doing a google search, came up with a website, called Decathlon.in. They do archery stuff. 

Or try Amazon or eBay 

7 hours ago, parmjit10 said:

I also like shaststars if it be sword only. but I not hurt no bodies because it not so nice to hurt many. so also a sikh i go to sikh temple along so my landlady who so nice giving me plenty food to eat. she good sikhs. you good sikhs two i know. this poor youtube at top old man have no clothes but not indien  two no?

no puedo esperar para que usted pueda dominar el idioma inglés.

Parmjit10, can you buy Spanish food easily where you are now at your local grocery store? I can never find anything Spanish when I go back home.  How long have you been following Sikhism?

8 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

cause if we are going there with mentioning that they are Indian or whatnot, the Spanish have done much worse things, then this.

Yeah, you've got that right. I've said many times on here, I have no problems with modern Christians in the West, but I'd like to remind people to think before throwing mud on the Sikhs. Have they forgotten the conquest of Latin America?

pit01s.jpg

http://histclo.com/chron/na/conq/nac-ca.html

http://www.jesusneverexisted.com/new-spain.html

I'm sorry to quote an extremely anti-Christian website, but if somebody on here is going to take some criminal act as an example of the ongoing "horrors of Sikhs", it's going to get a vigorous response.

Having exhausted the Caribbean Islands of a limited quantity of pearls and gold and eradicated the entire native population, the Spanish conquistadors assaulted the mainland.

In their wake, the islands of the Indies were left to be exploited by a colonial elite.Plantations were worked by brutalised slaves imported from African. The sugar crop was sold in European markets.

In 1519, Cortés chose Cholula to demonstrate his Christian credentials. He massacred several thousand unarmed members of the Aztec nobility in the central plaza and then burned down much of the city.

The first thing Catholic priests did upon discovering Mayan and Aztec books was to burn them. The priests declared that the codices were "written by the devil."

Enslavement: "Slavery is God's mercy" says Christian saint

"Because of the sin of the first man, the penalty of servitude was inflicted by God on the human race; to those unsuitable for liberty he has mercifully accorded servitude."

– Saint Isidore of Seville 
(Pierre Bonnassie, From Slavery to Feudalism in South-western Europe, 1991, p57)

3 hours ago, parmjit10 said:
Estoy aprendiendo inglés lentamente. please i buy spanish food from spanish shop no problem. please my landlady sikh so she go to indien to  buy tomatoes some vegetables but now she go to india for business when she stay there 3 weeks so she not help me post here as my englsih no so good. i write more when she come back after india. my englsih no so good so I do'nt understand difficult post. lo siento por favor but i write again soon. i try again i sikh for 2 years when i live with in this house where my landlady teaches sikh to me. i learn sikh from her she good lady. she says i go to heaven if i pray so also go to sikh church to say pray also eat food. very nice.

You are lucky to have someone to help you type your posts. So, we will hear from you after three weeks? Once your English improves you will start to undersand difficult posts, don't worry too  much about it.  It will come. I understand your posts perfectly well. Good and hasta la vista.............friend.