Jump to content

RSS corrupting Sikh information


Recommended Posts

29 minutes ago, Dsinghdp said:

The RSS is the biggest terrorist. Remember the Arya Samaj back in those days.

There is no great link between the two. Arya Samaj people focus on the Vedas, while RSS is a parent body of many Hindu organisations.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
3 minutes ago, 5akaalsingh said:

There is no great link between the two. Arya Samaj people focus on the Vedas, while RSS is a parent body of many Hindu organisations.

The link between the two is that both are kattad hindus (no friend to Sikhs unless ur dumb). 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

The link between the two is that both are kattad hindus (no friend to Sikhs unless ur dumb). 

no real hindu or even muslim organisation is sympathetic to Sikhs, to say the least, mate.

Arya Samajis have their own mandirs etc and they consider the gurus as false prophets

while,

RSS does "recognise" the Gurus while considering Sikhi as an wave of the Hindu (Sanatan) ocean.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest AjeetSinghPunjabi
1 hour ago, 5akaalsingh said:

no real hindu or even muslim organisation is sympathetic to Sikhs, to say the least, mate.

Arya Samajis have their own mandirs etc and they consider the gurus as false prophets

while,

RSS does "recognise" the Gurus while considering Sikhi as an wave of the Hindu (Sanatan) ocean.

Well said 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 5akaalsingh said:

no real hindu or even muslim organisation is sympathetic to Sikhs, to say the least, mate.

Arya Samajis have their own mandirs etc and they consider the gurus as false prophets

while,

RSS does "recognise" the Gurus while considering Sikhi as an wave of the Hindu (Sanatan) ocean.

really if RSS believe in Gurus why did they specially commission history books vis SGPC which called  Guru Arjun Dev ji a criminal and Guru Teg Bahadur ji a jewel thief amongst many other slurs, they have attacked gurdwarey structures : Gyan Godri and others

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

really if RSS believe in Gurus why did they specially commission history books vis SGPC which called  Guru Arjun Dev ji a criminal and Guru Teg Bahadur ji a jewel thief amongst many other slurs, they have attacked gurdwarey structures : Gyan Godri and others

They are two-faced. They want Sikhs to remain with them, while they also want to show them that the devas are superior to the Gurus.  For instance, many neo-Hindus these days before starting to read the Vedas etc begin with something they consider "light" like Japji Sahib. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 5akaalsingh said:

They are two-faced. They want Sikhs to remain with them, while they also want to show them that the devas are superior to the Gurus.  For instance, many neo-Hindus these days before starting to read the Vedas etc begin with something they consider "light" like Japji Sahib. 

their monkey brains could not grasp the immenseness of Japji Sahib even if they tried . It's the same with their camps studying Dasam Bani ... still they don't catch the message because they are not looking for true gian .

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jkvlondon said:

their monkey brains could not grasp the immenseness of Japji Sahib even if they tried . It's the same with their camps studying Dasam Bani ... still they don't catch the message because they are not looking for true gian .

yeah twisting meanings of some lafazs to show that gurus' venerated the devas lol

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use