Nindia

Guest ToBeDecided

Guest ToBeDecided

Hi!

Am trying to advance spiritually in sikhi, however i continually get thoughts of nindia in my mind, especially when sitting in sangat. No matter how hard i try, my mind just keeps thinking bad of others. I dont know what to do, i dont want to think bad but I cant control the thoughts. Is there anything that can be done? I really wana move forward in sikhi and get closer to maharaj but this is a major blockage.

Thank you:)

Guest Jacfsing2
5 hours ago, Guest ToBeDecided said:

Hi!

Am trying to advance spiritually in sikhi, however i continually get thoughts of nindia in my mind, especially when sitting in sangat. No matter how hard i try, my mind just keeps thinking bad of others. I dont know what to do, i dont want to think bad but I cant control the thoughts. Is there anything that can be done? I really wana move forward in sikhi and get closer to maharaj but this is a major blockage.

Do some Seva which requires you to think. That way you won't be thinking about anti-Gurmat things, while still doing some positivity for Sangat. At times I feel the exact way, which is why I can relate. Also the other alternative is actually talking to people, (not while they are in the Darbar or langar hall), and learn something about them that could build you up. Even Non-Sikh company can help if they provide you any assistance in growing as a decent human being.

On 26/07/2017 at 6:23 PM, Guest ToBeDecided said:

Hi!

As soon as the negative thoughts start, then you start also by distracting your mind from it to, doing Mool Mantar or Gurmantar.