Can a sikh girl marry a hindu boy ?

Guest paiyyani

Guest Jacfsing2
2 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

The image that all sikh men are absolutely macho is a false one that has ironically been to our detriment .We like to live in a la la land and then we land ourselves in a mess . Sometimes even our enemies turn the buttons accordinly because they know we like praises even if shallow.

What does being gay have to do with being emasculated? There are some tough gays as well as weak straight guys, as well as girly lesbians, and some more masculine personality for straight women.

I will be very honest , I had a crush on one of my sardar professors. Ironically he was a saabat soorat sikh who kept open beard and was married and is now a father of a son. I was so madly in crush with him, I even decided to open up to my infatuation for him on last day when I gave him a chocolate. But now I think, fortunately it was better I didn't open out to him, though I did tell him few years later that I am what I am . He sympathized.  I only fell for him because of his looks and attitude. Don't get me wrong. 

Please like people your own age, it will always hurt in the end if your crush is much older or younger than you are. 

TBH, no one likes skinny or clean shaven men. "Stubble" is the key word. Broad shoulders, broad well built back , musculature is what attracts all people to men. If there was some propaganda as you guys would like us to believe, then none of us would be attracted to masculine men. Being overtly hair is not same as being manly BTW.  No disrespect intended to sardar jis . I myself am one btw. 

You just made a contradiction, and don't worry from the looks of how you bring your fetish into every single conversation, nobody will confuse you for a masculine guy. But just because you aren't one and also happen to have a men fetish, doesn't mean other gays can't be masculine.

1 hour ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

I actually interpreted it as God saying "Don't worry fella. I will save you when the right time comes just as I saved prahlaad and bhagats" .

so you think the unbending bhagti of Prahlaad is comparable to your state ? I'm sorry I find your state of mind delusional in its interpretation. Shabad Guru ji will only save you if you dedicate yourself to his charan alone ...not eye up this person that person sabh teek aa

Guest Jacfsing2
1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

still doesn't change what I mentioned ... our kids and peers are getting influenced by media more than our own culture ...

Yes, but since people are comparing that having less body Kesh means that they are emasculated, I had to bring that up.

31 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

so you think the unbending bhagti of Prahlaad is comparable to your state ? I'm sorry I find your state of mind delusional in its interpretation. Shabad Guru ji will only save you if you dedicate yourself to his charan alone ...not eye up this person that person sabh teek aa

yet heterosexuals do it all the time. And marriage gives full license for couples to engage in unreproductive sex. 

Why is this hypocrisy in kaum , and on this forum that for a boy to have a girlfriend is ok but for a boy to have bf is not ok ?!!

Another question : Adultery (Paraye-istri/purakh da sang karna) is a sin in sikhi. But what if you're not married in the first place. How is it adultery if he's not married in the first place and cannot marry (a man) even if he wanted to ? maybe god has some diff rules of judging for guys like me LOL

Guest Jacfsing2
13 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

yet heterosexuals do it all the time. And marriage gives full license for couples to engage in unreproductive sex. 

Why is this hypocrisy in kaum , and on this forum that for a boy to have a girlfriend is ok but for a boy to have bf is not ok ?!!

Another question : Adultery (Paraye-istri/purakh da sang karna) is a sin in sikhi. But what if you're not married in the first place. How is it adultery if he's not married in the first place and cannot marry (a man) even if he wanted to ? maybe god has some diff rules of judging for guys like me LOL

We all aren't stupid in that we believe that everyone will just change their lifestyle simply because we explain why its wrong, (well some people are, but not most people). People usually know others will do what they want whatever they want, whether it's right or not. Same thing with bf and gf things and gayness vs straightness. 

Your second question is worded wrong according to Sikhi, adultery is only loosely translated for the Bhujer Kurehit of Haraam. Haraam is all sexual relations outside of marriage, that includes Fornication as well as adultery, basically if it's not your spouse, don't have sex according to Gurmat. Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Harkrishan Ji never married, Bhai Gurdas never married, from my understanding Bhagat Ramanand never married, but they all reached Vaheguru, you don't need to be married to meet Vaheguru.

20 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

How is it adultery if he's not married in the first place and cannot marry (a man) even if he wanted to ? maybe god has some diff rules of judging for guys like me LOL

We all know you are going to do what you want regardless of what we tell you, so stop pretending like you are here to genuinely learn whether Honosexuality is right or wrong.

32 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

hello

1. actually sikhi doesn't advocate kaami zindagi but control of self even in marriage

.2 bf gf - not a sikh concept but a neoliberal one to detroy the institute of marriage. commitment, religion ultimately

3. if  you don't marry you don't engage in sex, full  stop- doesn't matter preference, if in marriage no one outside your marriage .

so I would think first case is clear , because you need to be dedicated to one alone (get a court marriage still a possibility) and then yes if you stray you will be adulterous ... Basically I have rarely met a gay person who stay the course in marriage/long term commitment but I  do not doubt that it could happen , let me know when you get to twenty years ...

7 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

I actually interpreted it as God saying "Don't worry fella. I will save you when the right time comes just as I saved prahlaad and bhagats" .

Bhagat Prahlaad ji was a devotee of Akal Purakh.  He meditated on Vaheguru regardless of the threat issued to him to stop.  Even the threat of death did not deter him from repeating Vaheguru's name.

You are no where close to the level of Bhagat Prahlaad ji.  You are deeply stuck in lustful thoughts and are depressed because your father wants you to marry a woman.  The hukam you received is telling you to look at Bhagat Prahlaad ji and drop your worldly tanglements (homosexuality). Guru sahib gives Bhagat ji as an example to look up too. Your post are saying you are doing the opposite.  

ਪ੍ਰਹਿਲਾਦ ਜਨ ਤੁਧੁ ਰਾਖਿ ਲਏ ਹਰਿ ਜੀਉ ਹਰਣਾਖਸੁ ਮਾਰਿ ਪਚਾਇਆ  
You protected Your servant Prahlaad, O Dear Lord, and annihilated Harnaakhash. 

ਗੁਰਮੁਖਾ ਨੋ ਪਰਤੀਤਿ ਹੈ ਹਰਿ ਜੀਉ ਮਨਮੁਖ ਭਰਮਿ ਭੁਲਾਇਆ ॥੧॥ 
The Gurmukhs place their faith in the Dear Lord, but the self-willed manmukhs are deluded by doubt. ||1|| 

Bhagat ji put in the hard work (meditated 24/7 on Akal Purakh) and his faith never wavered. All we have are doubts.  Harnaakhash was a physical enemy of Bhagat Prahlaad ji.  Your enemy is lust (homosexuality) which drives you from following the hukams of Akal Purakh.  

People here are in so much of denial . I know of atleast 4 "sardars" who're gay and I am not even a very social person.

Brother, you are certainly hanging with wrong crowd/sangat. In my line of work I have to be very social and meet new folks and I haven't met any gay sardar till this date. 

1 hour ago, S1ngh said:

Brother, you are certainly hanging with wrong crowd/sangat. In my line of work I have to be very social and meet new folks and I haven't met any gay sardar till this date. 

Veere, wat if i told u indian emagazine "gaylaxy"s founder sukhdeep singh is gay. I could continue to debate eternally on this topic, but now i m feeling like i don't want to. This is the last time i m talking on this topic. I will not talk abt gay topic frm now. 

It just dawned on me that we're having a big crisis situation in kaum, looking at all these Xi'an missionaries in Punjab makes my stomach churn. Then on second front we hv the muslims nd then the hindhtva far right 

I don't want us to be entangled in useless bs but address core concerns in a concrete way. Lets wake up 

3 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Veere, wat if i told u indian emagazine "gaylaxy"s founder sukhdeep singh is gay. I could continue to debate eternally on this topic, but now i m feeling like i don't want to. This is the last time i m talking on this topic. I will not talk abt gay topic frm now. 

It just dawned on me that we're having a big crisis situation in kaum, looking at all these Xi'an missionaries in Punjab makes my stomach churn. Then on second front we hv the muslims nd then the hindhtva far right 

I don't want us to be entangled in useless bs but address core concerns in a concrete way. Lets wake up 

Agree with you brother. It is kalyug but then remember time our forefathers went thru - living in jungles while being hunted. Mothers watching mir mannus atrocities. Khalsa always stay in chardikala and face the reality with strong will. We believe that everything that is going on around us is the show of waheguru jee. Sikhs are Lotus flower in the dirty water.