Few questions on Hazoor sahib

I consider myself fortunate to live in same state as hazur sahib . Hazur sahib is 12 hour drive from my home and 9 hour by train journey. Hope to visit it soon .  

But before that I have a few questions on the different maryada in hazur sahib, and in the way the sikhs there worship.

1) Why does the main sewadar singh (currently Bhai Kulwant Singh ji) wrap a sheet of cloth around their body over their chola ? What is the meaning of it ? Its very much like nirmala sikh, except the sewadar singh wears a decorative one 

Image result for hazur sahib singh

2) Why do they hold what looks to me like an arrow with mini-kirpan head while doing ardas and later take wash it in water from godavari river and add that "blessed water" to kadah prasad ?

Image result for hazur sahib ardas

3) Why does the door to inner chamber (angitha sahib) is opened only after ardas at around 6 am in the morning and after ardas as the door is opened, the singh who did ardas rings bells vigorously with both hands . What is significance of this ?

4) Why does the singh in above pic (the main sewadar) once come outside the angitha sahib, lowers the purdah and rings bell , then once again lifts the purdah and goes in again . What is meaning of this ?

I get a live telecast from hazur sahib on tv . I tend to wake up at 5.30 just to see all of this rituals, but I never understand what do they mean and whence they're doing it ?

With all due respect to Sri Hazur sahib and maryada.

28 minutes ago, ipledgeblue said:

which channels do Hajoor Sahib telecast these days? Please let me know, I am going to try and get it on Kodi.

PTC chak de !

Now lets please stick to discussion and please answer my questions if you can ! 

12 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

I consider myself fortunate to live in same state as hazur sahib . Hazur sahib is 12 hour drive from my home and 9 hour by train journey. Hope to visit it soon .  

But before that I have a few questions on the different maryada in hazur sahib, and in the way the sikhs there worship.

1) Why does the main sewadar singh (currently Bhai Kulwant Singh ji) wrap a sheet of cloth around their body over their chola ? What is the meaning of it ? Its very much like nirmala sikh, except the sewadar singh wears a decorative one 

Image result for hazur sahib singh

2) Why do they hold what looks to me like an arrow with mini-kirpan head while doing ardas and later take wash it in water from godavari river and add that "blessed water" to kadah prasad ?

Image result for hazur sahib ardas

3) Why does the door to inner chamber (angitha sahib) is opened only after ardas at around 6 am in the morning and after ardas as the door is opened, the singh who did ardas rings bells vigorously with both hands . What is significance of this ?

4) Why does the singh in above pic (the main sewadar) once come outside the angitha sahib, lowers the purdah and rings bell , then once again lifts the purdah and goes in again . What is meaning of this ?

I get a live telecast from hazur sahib on tv . I tend to wake up at 5.30 just to see all of this rituals, but I never understand what do they mean and whence they're doing it ?

With all due respect to Sri Hazur sahib and maryada.

Best thing to do is ask the sevadars when you visit Hazur Sahib... Baba Kulwant Singh & the other Decani Singhs are very approachable