Cover up of evil British establishment involvement in Sikh religious affairs and indian govt mass murder of 80s/90s Punjabi Sikhs

superkaur

http://www.sikh24.com/2017/08/20/more-evidence-of-british-govt-cover-up-in-amritsar-1984-attack-role/

Also I noticed the leaked document that caused storms in 2014 is not available in the national archives to view freely even though 30years+ have passed and those secret docs are now widely available in the public domain when they were accidentally uncovered by journalist phil miller. There is a huge coverup going on hopefully the 2 elected Sikh MP's together with John Mcdonal and Tom watson will help unlock those documents hidden away in secret vaults.

Don't hold your breath on the establishment being exposed. The only way to rumble the establishment these days is via things like wikileaks and 'anonymous' who work outside the establishment. Are you niave enough to expect those in parliament (who abide by an oath to the establishment ), backed up by the judiciary and other instruments of the establishment to release documents that would undermine it? Just look at grenfell , the whole incident has been brushed under the carpet with an enquiry established, likewise with the institutional abuse of children (which shone the spotlight on major political figures past and present ) has been swept under the carpet and repeatedly undermined. The moral of the story is don't expect the establishment to damage itself. 

For what its worth I dont have any faith in the establishment giving up its dark secrets on what MI6/MI5/SIS and SAS gets up to we all know they are quite clearly involved in terrorism aboard and support Islamic salafi terrorist regimes like the saudis to stay in power for their own geo political goals.

However I dont think they have personal beef with Sikhs and other religious/ethnic minorities (like tamils, like turkish kuds, like iraqi shias,etc) who they helped brutal foreign governments in oppressing and genociding those minorities. Its more to do with economics and money. I've seen the classified domuments that are in the public domain and you can see in cabinet meetings during Margret thatchers reign they discuss economy and how much sales they can make throught the meetings rather than have any concern for the harm, hurt and many innocent lives destroyed of Sikhs in india and other minorities in their dealings with the various brutal governments aboard.

Thanks for highlighting this. If not for the Sikhs, the British could never have held India. And how they paid us back in 1947 is well known. And then the elected government did it again in 1984. Thanks, Britain.

7 hours ago, superkaur said:

For what its worth I dont have any faith in the establishment giving up its dark secrets on what MI6/MI5/SIS and SAS gets up to we all know they are quite clearly involved in terrorism aboard and support Islamic salafi terrorist regimes like the saudis to stay in power for their own geo political goals.

Very true. They're selling arms and training the Saudis which is fighting a cruel war in Yemen and suppressing Shia population in Saudi, Bahrain which is importing Pakistanis as cops and soldiers to suppress their majority Shia population, and "moderate terrorists" in Syria fighting against the despotic but secular Assad to establish an Islamic state.

The old documents showed that an SAS member had been dispatched to India to possibly advise on the 1984 invasion. The new documents indicate that the SAS may have trained the Black Cats after 1984.

The article says, A spokesperson for the Foreign Office said, “Redactions in these files have been made on the same legal basis as all other Foreign Office files which are reviewed." Probably true, but meaningless. 

"Overall we only redact around 1 percent of content across all historic files that we review." Why's he bringing this up as exculpatory? The VICE investigation shows that 1/3 of the India/Sikh files were redacted. Which makes his statement all the more damning.