Guest Sikh hero Barcelona

Guest London jwaan
20 hours ago, Guest Sikh hero Barcelona said:

Well. I think this is great too. 

However, unfortunately many idiots on this forum will no doubt take much delight in arrogantly deciding and declaring that he is not sikh, amazingly arrogant and ignorant I know.....edited

Come on edited and edited, let's have type ignorant typical edited.....

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Guest Sikh hero Barcelona said:

This man was very brave to go and help the boy, even though it was dangerous. And he also sat with him even after knowing nothing could be done. 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Guest London jwaan said:

However, unfortunately many idiots on this forum will no doubt take much delight in arrogantly deciding and declaring that he is not sikh, amazingly arrogant and ignorant I know.....edited

Always instigating 🙄

18 hours ago, Guest London jwaan said:

He's also a decent human being 

• Like 1
On 23/08/2017 at 0:09 AM, Guest Sikh hero Barcelona said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-41017567/how-brit-hero-helped-las-ramblas-victim

Harry Singh Athwal

On 23/08/2017 at 8:15 AM, Guest London jwaan said:

I see what Guest did there, inserting 'Singh' into Harry Athwal's name despite it not being anywhere in his name on mainstream articles on a google search. Sure this guy is a Sikh, but if there is no Dastaar, one should not call themselves Singh. 

• Downvote 1
Guest London jwaan
On 23/08/2017 at 8:15 AM, Guest London jwaan said:

Edited and edited? Are you now editing out posts that refer to other posters here?

Are you mods, Saudi administrating or the fricking stasi?

Guest London jwaan
17 hours ago, Premi5 said:

I see what Guest did there, inserting 'Singh' into Harry Athwal's name despite it not being anywhere in his name on mainstream articles on a google search. Sure this guy is a Sikh, but if there is no Dastaar, one should not call themselves Singh. 

Despite ridiculous editing of my post by the mods to ignore the inconvenient extremism, I Told you so.....

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/chandigarh/barcelona-terror-attack-uk-sikh-to-be-honoured/articleshow/63179295.cms

An Indian-origin Birmingham man, who risked his life to help a fatally injured young boy in the last year’s Barcelona terror attack, has been selected for this year’s ‘Pride of Birmingham’ award.
Harry Athwal, a project manager from Great Barr area of north-west Birmingham, was in Spain on holiday with a group of friends and family

On 8/26/2017 at 5:32 PM, Premi5 said:

What about if they Rajput..? 

And as technically its not a Dastaar but kes that makes up 1 of the five ks

On 8/26/2017 at 9:32 AM, Premi5 said:

In the updated article you posted he refers to himself as a Sikh and gives credit to his Sikh heritage as his motivation. 

He doesn't seem to use Singh in his name. 

if someone doesn't have kesh, than wouldn't them using Singh in their name be disrespectful to Singhs and Khalsa  and Guru anyway? Look at Sindhi sikhs and Nanakpanthis, do they use Singh? Would there be any point in them using Singh if they don't keep kesh. I think it would be disrespectful at the end of the day. 

As to not being recognised as a sikh. Didn;t Guru ji give kesh and dumalla to be able to be recognised, so what's the point of arguing?