Not following puratan maryada

Guest Jacfsing2
5 minutes ago, jaspindjy said:

You delete the post where you said sitokaur, jvk and prokharku are same people. I said they must be same gender then you deleted it. Am I making myself clear now? I don't know why you make so much noise about something you have no understanding. The peson is asking about puratan mariyada and why we don't follow it but you are just going on about posts made by the person who is in the video, I don't know why though. My last post on this now.

I never said that,

Guest Jacfsing2
2 hours ago, jaspindjy said:

No, I think you are the stupid one here because you type one thing then delete so no one can know how stupid you can be.

Now you are lying, just go do your Jaat supremacist thing like you've been doing this entire time, you are a liar and a imbecile.

Guest Jacfsing2
9 minutes ago, jaspindjy said:

I am not lying at all. You deleted it before you replaced it with a new one.  You are a liar and a perfect example of imbecile behavior.

Where? You are such a kid with your pro-Jaat power statements, should we really expect much of a brain from a snake like yourself.

Guest Jacfsing2
On 8/27/2017 at 11:56 AM, jaspindjy said:

On 8/27/2017 at 11:53 AM, jaspindjy said:

On 8/27/2017 at 11:56 AM, jaspindjy said:

5 hours ago, jaspindjy said:

8 minutes ago, jaspindjy said:

And should we expect any humanity from a racist who is also responsible for inciting religious hatred and who lies constantly non-stop? The answer is a resounding NO. A snake is beter than a Brown Recluse ie Loxosceles reclusa like youself.

Yo, dumb*a*s*s Jaat supremacist, look at all the buffoonery you deleted, compared to each post I made on this topic, not a single edit. You prove yourself as a snake; however, you've failed to prove how I'm a Brown recluse.