Sign in to follow this  
S1ngh

Report any thread/replies that is abusive and against sikhi in general

Being a moderator, please report posts/threads if you think that should not be on sikhsangat. We will take swift action.

Gurfateh !

• Like 3

15 hours ago, S1ngh said:

Being a moderator, please report posts/threads if you think that should not be on sikhsangat. We will take swift action.

Gurfateh !

Great news paji

jaspindjy and other non-sikh trolls seem to have recently come on here infiltrating this forum to abuse other members, promote their castism and other anti-sikh ideologies to generally cause mayhem diverting topics to get them closed down. Its a tactic that must be nipped in the bud by having these new lost post count users spotted early and warned before being banned.

Can we have more mods on here? And them more known to the forum so that we know who to go to if we have more non-sikh trolls come on.

• Like 4

Guest Jacfsing2
15 hours ago, S1ngh said:

Gurfateh !

You know what would make this better, allowing more people to be mods or admin. You keep allowing Anti-Sikh rheototics to post their gandh. So add more mods or this site will be no different than some Pakhandi Dera forum, (actually much worse, because Pakhandi Deras at least acknowledge what they are doing).

Guest Jacfsing2
5 minutes ago, jaspindjy said:

'Totally agree with the 3HO point, but there are some Goras and Non-Subcontinentals may want to actually be Sikhs. You are absolutely right that 99.99% of the Crackers are just plain-out evil; however, I do believe that Guru Sahib can even free those demons and the most evil if he wanted to. That said, I believe the same about every race, that includes Subcontinentals are evil, Orientals are evil, Kalas are evil, Hispanics are evil, the only one who's not evil is Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji and his successors. Basically unless you are Vaheguru's himself, you are a sinner.'

And how is my statement racist? I flat-out said every race was evil and the only one who was righteous was Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji. My statement stands, unless you are Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji, (the light of Vaheguru), you are imperfect and need to be saved.

Are you still playing dumb*a*s*s, is the bigger thing.

Guest Jacfsing2

Anyone with half-a-brain, (not including the @jaspindjy), who wants to debate the issue of my statement being racist or not, you are openly welcome to. I think it's the least racist statement on this site, (or even in most non-Gurbani). But anyone who is intelligent is free to debate, (again not @jaspindjy, cause he's a dumb*a*s*). 

Guest Jacfsing2
10 minutes ago, jaspindjy said:

You are a racist, a defamer of other dharams and their leaders and castetist because not long ago someone was accusing you of being all these three. Some muslims christians and budhists will call you a bogponker after reading your hateful speech regarding their prophets.

Stop inciting racial and religious hatered with your hate speeches over here, this makes you a religious fanatic.

Rather be a religious fanatic, than a stupid casteist.

Guest Jacfsing2

For the sake of options I nominate myself, as moderator, if anyone else has any other mod choices, do nominate them as well. 

1 minute ago, Jacfsing2 said:

For the sake of options I nominate myself, as moderator, if anyone else has any other mod choices, do nominate them as well. 

i-volunteer-as-tribute-gif-8.gif

• Like 1

Guest Jacfsing2
4 minutes ago, Kira said:

:clap:, but really I'd rather the site be cleaned-up than be some messy junk that we are having. (If you or someone else wants to be Mod, I will drop the whole thing).

There has recently been some nindaks here who are shamelessly doing Nindya against Brahmgianis and Kharkoo Shaheed Singhs. Such Nindaks also have a track record of using abusive language against other forum member's parents who defend Shaheed and Brahmgianis from their Nindya. Such Nindaks lower the standard of this forum.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

10 hours ago, Kira said:

I nominate @Jacfsing2 @S1ngh @Kira@Not2Cool2Argue @InderjitS Pajis and @jkvlondon Penji for Mods. 

17 hours ago, jaspindjy said:

You are a racist, a defamer of other dharams and their leaders and castetist because not long ago someone was accusing you of being all these three. Some muslims christians and budhists will call you a bogponker after reading your hateful speech regarding their prophets.

Stop inciting racial and religious hatered with your hate speeches over here, this makes you a religious fanatic.

Do you know what you're saying?????

• Like 1

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Thread started to warn about abuse...ends up with abuse.  

Ironic._My_stupid_attempt_at_a_new_meme.

Guest Jacfsing2
2 hours ago, ms514 said:

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Thread started to warn about abuse...ends up with abuse.  

Ironic._My_stupid_attempt_at_a_new_meme.

And that's exactly why we need more mods.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Topics

• Do you know how many arabs from the gulf come over to the UK and get pissed and let hell break lose   the women are the same.  That's what happens when you live in such a suppressed society. My friend was telling me how her cousin works in a hotel in London and she told me you would be surprised with the number of arabs from the gulf that check into the hotels for quick sh@gs  
    • That's one of the things   islamic law is really strict on art and expression. You cant even draw a face according to Islamic law. Its suppressing is so many ways. Apparently if you draw a face then you are playing gods role! That's stupid.  You can see how indian culture is completely different to islamic. Indian culture is all about expression through art, music, clothes etc  I'm not saying I like the over the top indian way. But stuff like holi you wont see that in islamic culture. Holi/Holla is really cool. In india they have parades, carnivals, festivals etc  Humans need to express, it's just how we are. In Islamic countries expression is haram.  That's why it doesnt make sense when some sikhs say stuff like sikhs shouldnt participate in music and festivals like lohri etc should be banned. 
    • I doubt more than 10-20% Sikhs really  want Khalistan   https://www.sikh24.com/2020/06/06/uttra-pradesh-saw-40-times-more-violence-related-deaths-in-early-1980s-compared-to-punjab/#.Xtt1A0VKjIU Uttra Pradesh Saw 40 Times More Violence Related Deaths in Early 1980s Compared to Punjab By Sikh24 Editors -   June 6, 2020 Share on Facebook   Tweet on Twitter      CHANDIGARH, Punjab—Some documents have surfaced over social media about the statistics of deaths occurred in Punjab from March-1981 to June-1984 due to violence and the volume of cognizable crimes occurred in all states of India during 1983. The first document was published by the Indian government in ‘White Paper on The Punjab Agitation’.   Interestingly, this statistic reveals that only 458 deaths occurred in Punjab from March-1981 to June-1984 as compared to the 17470 deaths due to violence in Uttar Pradesh.  It means that the deaths occurred in Punjab due to violence were only 2.62% of the total deaths occurred in Uttar Pradesh during this period.  Out of the total 458 deaths occurred in Punjab due to violence, only 132 Hindus were Hindus while the others were either Sikhs or Nirankari.  It is contrary to the then Indian government’s claim which started preparations for attacking the holiest Sikh shrine Sri Harmandir Sahib in 1981 while citing a large number of deaths due to violence in Punjab, especially Hindus.  Another document reveals that the Punjab state was standing second last in terms of the volume of cognizable offenses that occurred in 1983.  In 1983, there were only 79.2 cognizable crimes per lakh in Punjab while the Madhya Pradesh was standing first in this concern with 303 cognizable crimes per lakh.  These documents make it clear that the Sikhs were specifically targeted by the Indian government without any solid reason. The state of Punjab was presented as a violence dominated state under a highly deliberated policy so that the Sikhs could be oppressed by demolishing their holiest Sikh shrine. 
    • Does he have relatives still alive ?
    • Anyone got any more info on this story, and its motives ? https://www.sikh24.com/2020/06/06/finally-ravneet-bittu-gets-akaal-channel-banned-in-india/#.Xttyk0VKjIU CHANDIGARH, Punjab—After the objections of Congress parliamentarian Ravneet Bittu, the Akaal Channel has been banned in India. On June 3, Ravneet Bittu had posted a video demanding ban on Akaal Channel.   Sharing the information from his Facebook wall, Akaal Channel’s host Harpreet Singh Makhu posted a screenshot of inaccessibility to Akaal Channel in India. Daily Post’s renowned journalist Simranjot Singh Makkar has condemned ban on Akaal Channel while terming it against the freedom of the media. He has appealed every media person to oppose the ban on Akaal Channel. “On the recommendation of parliamentarian Ravneet Bittu, YouTube has banned Akaal Channel in India. It’s against the freedom of the press. I condemn it. Today, they have banned Akaal Channel and tomorrow they will ban us and a day after tomorrow, they will ban you. Every media person should condemn this,” Simranjot Singh Makkar wrote from his Facebook wall.   It is pertinent to note here that the Article 19 of Indian constitution guarantees freedom of speech and expression to every citizen of India but the Indian state has always suppressed the voice of minorities under the pretext of danger to “national integrity”.    https://www.sikh24.com/2020/06/04/video-ravneet-bittu-seeks-ban-on-akaal-channel/#.Xtty6UVKjIU By Sikh24 Editors -June 4, 2020   CHANDIGARH, Punjab—Congress parliamentarian Ravneet Bittu, who is the grandson of ignominious former Punjab CM Beant “Singh”, has sought ban on Akaal Channel while accusing it of airing the content which can pose threat to national integrity of India. He has leveled allegations of promoting content rich of anti-India intent on Akaal Channel.  Citing a recent interview of former militant Rashpal Singh Chhandra’s son aired by Akaal Channel, Ravneet Bittu has said that the Akaal Channel was trying to incite children of militants to follow the path of their parents.  It is pertinent to note here that Akaal Channel’s host Harpreet Singh Makhu had recently interviewed Bhai Rashpal Singh Chhandra’s son in which he had exposed state excesses on his family.  Bhai Rashpal Singh Chhandra was brutally killed by the Punjab police cops in 1992. His skin was burnt using hot metal, his legs were separated from the middle, his eyes were pulled out using hot iron rods by the cops during torture.  However, Ravneet Bittu has tried to justify police brutalities on Bhai Rashpal Singh Chhandra by terming him a “dreaded terrorist” who killed Congress leaders and around 17 migrant workers in Ludhiana.  Meanwhile, renowned Punjabi journalist Simranjot Singh Makkar has said that if Ravneet Bittu has any complaint about the content being aired on Akaal Channel then he should talk to the owner or editor of the channel. “However, banning a channel was against the freedom of speech and expression guaranteed in Article 19(1)(a) of Indian Constitution,” he added.     

Important Information

Terms of Use