Report any thread/replies that is abusive and against sikhi in general

S1ngh

Guest Jacfsing2
15 hours ago, S1ngh said:

Being a moderator, please report posts/threads if you think that should not be on sikhsangat. We will take swift action.

Gurfateh !

You know what would make this better, allowing more people to be mods or admin. You keep allowing Anti-Sikh rheototics to post their gandh. So add more mods or this site will be no different than some Pakhandi Dera forum, (actually much worse, because Pakhandi Deras at least acknowledge what they are doing).

Guest Jacfsing2
5 minutes ago, jaspindjy said:

'Totally agree with the 3HO point, but there are some Goras and Non-Subcontinentals may want to actually be Sikhs. You are absolutely right that 99.99% of the Crackers are just plain-out evil; however, I do believe that Guru Sahib can even free those demons and the most evil if he wanted to. That said, I believe the same about every race, that includes Subcontinentals are evil, Orientals are evil, Kalas are evil, Hispanics are evil, the only one who's not evil is Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji and his successors. Basically unless you are Vaheguru's himself, you are a sinner.'

And how is my statement racist? I flat-out said every race was evil and the only one who was righteous was Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji. My statement stands, unless you are Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji, (the light of Vaheguru), you are imperfect and need to be saved.

Are you still playing dumb*a*s*s, is the bigger thing.

Guest Jacfsing2

Anyone with half-a-brain, (not including the @jaspindjy), who wants to debate the issue of my statement being racist or not, you are openly welcome to. I think it's the least racist statement on this site, (or even in most non-Gurbani). But anyone who is intelligent is free to debate, (again not @jaspindjy, cause he's a dumb*a*s*). 

Guest Jacfsing2
10 minutes ago, jaspindjy said:

You are a racist, a defamer of other dharams and their leaders and castetist because not long ago someone was accusing you of being all these three. Some muslims christians and budhists will call you a bogponker after reading your hateful speech regarding their prophets.

Stop inciting racial and religious hatered with your hate speeches over here, this makes you a religious fanatic.

Rather be a religious fanatic, than a stupid casteist.

Guest Jacfsing2
4 minutes ago, Kira said:

i-volunteer-as-tribute-gif-8.gif

:clap:, but really I'd rather the site be cleaned-up than be some messy junk that we are having. (If you or someone else wants to be Mod, I will drop the whole thing).