Pre mature hairs whitening in beard

Guest WorriedSingh

Guest WorriedSingh

Hello brothers,

I am 24 yrs old amritdhari Singh, good health but many of my beard and moustache hairs are starting to become white, I am studying now and tomorrow or day after tomorrow I have to grt marriage. I will look old in marriages, other family functions as I am too young to get a white beard and moustache.

It is also important here to note that whatever mentioned on internet regarding diet, I am already eating all those foods. (hairs started turning white just 2-3 months now)

i drink lots of water, sunflower seeds, other seeds, almonds cashews raisins , orange and carrot juice with ginger lemon juice, milk and all vegetables and other fruits, my diet has always a good protein, green leafy and pulses ( i am eating it from years but hairs whitening started now)

Now almost 30-40 hairs are white in beard and moustache which looks bad, i know its natural process but don't u think i am too young for white dahda and musha?

many of you sikh brothers have experience this issue( may be ur friends or knowns) please share some experience that can help me. I am getting worried every time I see my face. ☹️☹️

I haven't tried anything like lemon jice on face or banana peel on face( as doctor says its just for out skin and not beneficial for whitening of hairs), i have read a lot about melalin and hair pigments flow and all that but nothing helped me.

I cant color them, trim or pull as Singhs are not allowed for It, so please give me some serious advice. ☹️☹️

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Had same heerae at same age as you before marriage.  Plenty of heerae (white hair) now.  Now married and a family man.  Don't worry about it.  

If you are healthy, have enough sleep, not too much stress, it may be genetic or just the way your body is.  Don't worry about it.  It's not the heerae that look bad, it is our unrealistic expectation that we will be ever youthful.  The body is ever changing.  Change your perception and learn to understand the natural beauty that Akaal Purakh has given you.

http://dailysikhupdates.com/Amp/guru-gobind-singh-jis-response-to-a-singh-who-plucked-a-white-hair/

I think mostly it is related to stress and lack of sleep.

That said.

hair_dye.jpg

I think you should follow ms514 pajis advice on letting the white hair go and having it . Even if you became a yogi, you can only slow the aging process and never stop it completly. Like our guru says in SGGS, everyday sons go 1 day closer to akal purukh.

VJKK VJKF

/Cloud

Guest Oringal poster

Thanks for replies sangat ji.

i am. Completely agree with what brother has advised. But on the same time i am expecting some advise or something that has cured someone else on this forum.

for example, may be someone can tell me his story that He used to have white hairs in beard but now he got all black, this type of advise.

i am strictly against coloring.

Guest Jacfsing2
6 hours ago, Guest Oringal poster said:

Thanks for replies sangat ji.

i am. Completely agree with what brother has advised. But on the same time i am expecting some advise or something that has cured someone else on this forum.

for example, may be someone can tell me his story that He used to have white hairs in beard but now he got all black, this type of advise.

i am strictly against coloring.

I'm sure your probably going to be a good-looking Singh with white hairs or black hairs, usually these things are usually as only important as the person who has them, while most people wouldn't notice all the tiny flaws they find in someone else.

Though if you want Natural coloring techniques: https://www.annmariegianni.com/7-ways-to-color-your-hair-naturally/.

If the woman you marry cares about something that small, it's not really advisable to be getting close to such a person, (even as a human being, who's not your spouse).

I hate to break it to you, but once the melanin-generating cells die , they're dead for sure. Can't come back , or in short, those mustache hairs will be white now. You can hide them though under other mustache hairs by twisting them under other hairs . Should work out. 

Best of luck.

I believe before becoming amritdhari, a person should realize this path is essentially of living as a yogi while living as householder. This path is certainly not for most of us . 

foods rich in zinc, b12, biotin, copper and vitamin C will help but you could try homeopathic remedies 

selenium 3x     and  Calc Carb 6c    which if taken a dose (one pill of  each) a day over a period of at least three weeks will help reverse premature aging . Worth a try as no side-effects as your body will be healing/acting