AmandeepSinghBansel

22 hours ago, ipledgeblue said:

by reading page 2 pf this thread, I do not think you will find anything constructive regarding this topic on this forum. try SA and reddit.

perhaps because the question was based on his own misunderstanding of Sakhi of Keshav Das and his pakhand. He promised to make devi appear despite spending lots of money on substances and preparations , spending time and effort then trying to trick Guru ji after failing. Havan is pointless, achieves nothing , which is Guru pita ji's faisla so it is ridiculous to think or say that he DID havan . GurPita ji opened his children's eyes permanently to the truth , to leave the false ways and grasp naam body and soul.

• 2 years later...
Guest Read some bani
On 9/2/2017 at 5:04 AM, Guest said:

Beggers the question then what is the difference between HINDU and SIKH ?

If we're going to worship their way and worship their devi devtey , why insist on a separate Sikh identity ?

what is the reality man ?

Read brahm kavach

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/17/2020 at 4:40 AM, Guest Read some bani said:

Read brahm kavach

Why do Nihang Singhs light a fire while doing Brahm Kavach paath? I called it a fire because I don't wanna label it as Havan out of ignorance. I'm confused about it. Is it a Havan? Why do the Nihangs follow such a maryada? Is it anti-Gurmat or in line with Gurmat?

I have another question. At the end of Brahm Kavach, we read the last line of dohra goes "paatth sava laakh havan kar jeet jung tab hog". At a basic level, it seems like it means "when you do 1,25,000 paatths of Brahm Kavach along with the Havan, you shall be victorious in the battlefield". There are videos of Nihangs doing just this. But as per SGGS ji, we know Havan is not in line with Gurmat. Are Nihang Singhs in the wrong? Someone please reply and dispell my shanka ji. Thankyou.

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh

• 3 years later...
Guest Rajdeep

Problems starts from the offset. People are trying to differentiate 'Hindus' and Sikh. If you don't differentiate you will know the answer. In those days this was pretty normal practice as no one differentiated. There are hundreds reasons in the Gurbani why we should not differentiate and there in less than 5 reasons why we should and the problem is people sadly focus on the later more. Our Gurus and their practices are not the issue. People are the issue and their ego.