im 13 and want to move out

Guest Guest

hello,

Im 13 years old. Im having fights with my parents everyday and they have grounded me for the rest of my life. Im in a relationship with a guy for the past year and his mum has said it would be okay for me to live with them. i really want to because of all the stress and drama at home but my parents wont let me. i need advice asap before my matter gets worse.

Please help me before i run away...

4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

hello,

Im 13 years old. Im having fights with my parents everyday and they have grounded me for the rest of my life. Im in a relationship with a guy for the past year and his mum has said it would be okay for me to live with them. i really want to because of all the stress and drama at home but my parents wont let me. i need advice asap before my matter gets worse.

13yrs old is quite young to be in a relationship. You cannot plan out your future so early on in life, as you are still a teenager and growing up.  You will be going through many behavioural issues, hormonal changes and discovering independence.  You are not of legal age to leave home, so your parents are responsible for your care as their child. 

At this age, it may be a confusing time for you towards making reasonable decisions for yourself, such as getting too independent, that it has a negative effect on you.  Your parents have probably grounded you as they are worried about you and care about you.

How old is the guy, that you're in a relationship with? His mother shouldn't even recommend moving in with them, as you are not even the legal age to.

There is no need to run away, you can get help with your family, with this situation.  

Dont do anything silly, just calm down, and don't turn against your parents in anger.  Have you or your family had any counselling? 

Are you a Sikh? If you need somebody to talk to, contact:

http://sikhhelpline.com/contact

Or, get your parents to make an appointment with doctor to get some help with this issue. 

What type of mum does this guy have? How can she allow a girl to move in and live with her son?

Your parents know the best for you and love you and are concerned about your future. This guy and his mum are out to ruin you. If you get pregnant or something else, then your future will be tainted. At any cost you owe your parents an apology for getting misled by the world outside. You need to live with your parents for a further good 7 or 8 years before thinking of moving out. 

The world out there is not all rosy as is in your imagination. Parents are sometimes shocked and can say things they dont actually mean. They still are the best for you whatever you think.

Guest Jacfsing2
5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

hello,

You are a 13 year old, get some proper education, do something and then move out and live however you want. Do you even know what leaving your parents at your age would mean? There are kids out there those parents are gone, orphans who would wish to be in your situation, and they don't have any choice, and you, while your parents are alive and care about and taking care of you while you are young still planning on leaving them for some boozo and his bimbo mom?

13 years old and believe me 10 years from today, you will be thanking your parents for stopping you for making a biggest mistake of your life.

They gave you this life and they raised you. They know you better than you know yourself. You probably know yourself for past 8 years but your parents know you for 13 years. Stay with them and ride on this trouble time instead of seeking support from outsiders.

18 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

hello,

Hang in there, trust me at the age of 13 life feels so weird... just give it time

My advice:

-Tell your pain to guru sahib in ardaas 

-Even if you fight with your parents, hug them, cry to them, if you have too. Tell them what you feel and what your going through

-Keep as healthy as possible; and remind yourself to smile when your down.

-Try to keep busy as much as possible; your mind will hurt less

On 2017-09-14 at 10:53 AM, Guest Guest said:

hello,

What topics do the fights and drama consists of that causes alot of stress and drama at your house?

What do you guys fight about?

is it about your boyfriend?

On 14/9/2017 at 9:53 AM, Guest Guest said:

hello,

Though you will not like what I am going to tell you, nevrtheless I will voice my opinion:

APART FROM WAHIGURU AKAL PURUKH,

THERE ARE NO BETTER WELLWISHERS/BENEFACTORS/GUARDIANS,

IN THE WHOLE WORLD

THAN ONE´S PARENTS.

It is your inmaturity which is troubling you and creating confusion in you. Be a good obedient child, love them, hug them.

What kind of people are we? How ungrateful we are?

For a short time relationship with some outsider, we are betraying those who gave us birth, who have loved us with each breath of theirs from our very first day?

Who have not thought of themselves, and sacrificed their lives for us, and made us as their first priority in all senses?

Just keep in mind, if you disrespect or abuse  your parents, then there will be nobody to help you find shelter from inviting disgrace upon disgrace on yourself.

Sat Sree Akal.