Weird feeling in forehead

Guest Confused

Guest Confused

i have tingling feeling centre of foreheadish when doing simran path. Also hear tingling in ears during simran and sometimes when I am not doing it as well. Can someone clear this up please with details. Thanks

12 hours ago, Guest Confused said:

i have tingling feeling centre of foreheadish when doing simran path. Also hear tingling in ears during simran and sometimes when I am not doing it as well. Can someone clear this up please with details. Thanks

Could be a number of things. When we start doing Simran, physical experiences may occur as you have described. Could be energy blockages that are trying to open up. Could also be muscular. 

Its like anything new one does, something is bound to happen. Like exercise or health therapies also has some affects on the body. 

Check the tingling out at the docs, just to make sure it’s not Tinnitus, as it’s happening when you don’t do Simran also. 

http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Tinnitus/Pages/introduction.aspx

Also ask your doctor for tests done to make sure you aren’t deficient in anything. 

The link that @sikhni777 penji has referred you to is a good one, where people discuss their experiences. 

On 9/26/2017 at 3:33 PM, Guest Confused said:

I used to have that too, it's because we try to hard. Back when Bhai jagraj singh used to debate muslims he always said one thing that stuck with me: trying to get experience from meditation, which is the complete opposite of simran... don't do simran for experience do it out of love. Bhai jagraj was given experience as per bhana or hukam, when it's our turn we'll get it too (hopefully ? LOL) just do simran for fun and it'll probably go away, and if it does don't worry about it. ? 

4 hours ago, SoulSingh said:

I used to have that too, it's because we try to hard. Back when Bhai jagraj singh used to debate muslims he always said one thing that stuck with me: trying to get experience from meditation, which is the complete opposite of simran... don't do simran for experience do it out of love. Bhai jagraj was given experience as per bhana or hukam, when it's our turn we'll get it too (hopefully ? LOL) just do simran for fun and it'll probably go away, and if it does don't worry about it. ? 

Which experience did he get?