Dreaming of Harmindir Sahib

Guest Kaur

• 4 years later...
Guest Madhurima

I saw my father-in-law and myself visiting Golden Temple, Amritsar. In reality, my father-in-law is in coma and I am not married yet; I am just engaged. So he was walking on his own in the dream and was asking me if i am really ready to marry his son to which I said yes, then the water level outside the temple suddenly began to rise and we left the temple. He said that he needs to freshen up and I accompanied him to a house which was under construction.

On 6/4/2022 at 9:46 AM, Guest Madhurima said:

I saw my father-in-law and myself visiting Golden Temple, Amritsar. In reality, my father-in-law is in coma and I am not married yet; I am just engaged. So he was walking on his own in the dream and was asking me if i am really ready to marry his son to which I said yes, then the water level outside the temple suddenly began to rise and we left the temple. He said that he needs to freshen up and I accompanied him to a house which was under construction.

Excellent signs. You are all blessed and so is the Paanth. Congratulations.