Few Questions

I got a few questions and am interested in the opinons of ppl more knowledgable than me in these subjects.Please note that im not doubting sikhi in any way as sikhi to me is by far the most logical and sensible religion(by leaps and bounds actually) but these are concepts that I've never really quite got my head around.

1.How did god create himself I dont grasp the concept of "Saibhang" how is it that god was always here.Athiests make no sense when they say the universe was created out of nothing randomly but who created god or as i said before how did god create himself?

2.If the purpose of this game is to merge back with god and thats what god wants us to do than why did he seperate us from him in the first place and throw us into this cruel and long game of millions of lives and deaths.Why are we even playing this game in the first place?

and lastly this question really isnt as important as the first 2 but gurbani says that even some minerals and crystals have souls(correct me if im wrong) than if thats the case do celestial bodies like the moon the sun and the earth also have souls?

2 hours ago, ThunderousDominator said:

1.How did god create himself I dont grasp the concept of "Saibhang" how is it that god was always here.Athiests make no sense when they say the universe was created out of nothing randomly but who created god or as i said before how did god create himself?

2.If the purpose of this game is to merge back with god and thats what god wants us to do than why did he seperate us from him in the first place and throw us into this cruel and long game of millions of lives and deaths.Why are we even playing this game in the first place?

Reincarnation:

Karam:

and lastly this question really isnt as important as the first 2 but gurbani says that even some minerals and crystals have souls(correct me if im wrong) than if thats the case do celestial bodies like the moon the sun and the earth also have souls?

Ang 465
ਗਹਣੇ ਪਉਣੁ ਪਾਣੀ ਬੈਸੰਤਰੁ ਚੰਦੁ ਸੂਰਜੁ ਅਵਤਾਰ ॥
गहणे पउणु पाणी बैसंतरु चंदु सूरजु अवतार ॥
Gahṇe pa▫uṇ pāṇī baisanṯar cẖanḏ sūraj avṯār.
The wind, water and fire are the ornaments; the sun and moon are the incarnations.
Dhan Guru Nanak Dev ji ??

Ang 877
ਪਾਣੀ ਪ੍ਰਾਣ ਪਵਣਿ ਬੰਧਿ ਰਾਖੇ ਚੰਦੁ ਸੂਰਜੁ ਮੁਖਿ ਦੀਏ ॥
पाणी प्राण पवणि बंधि राखे चंदु सूरजु मुखि दीए ॥
Pāṇī parāṇ pavaṇ banḏẖ rākẖe cẖanḏ sūraj mukẖ ḏī▫e.
Binding together water and air, He infused the breath of life into the body, and made the lamps of the sun and the moon.
Dhan Guru Nanak Dev ji ??

Ang 1279
ਸੂਰਜੁ ਚੰਦੁ ਉਪਾਇ ਜੋਤਿ ਸਮਾਣਿਆ ॥
सूरजु चंदु उपाइ जोति समाणिआ ॥
Sūraj cẖanḏ upā▫e joṯ samāṇi▫ā.
Creating the sun and the moon, He infused His Light into them.
Dhan Guru Nanak Dev ji ??

Ang 972
ਚੰਦੁ ਸੂਰਜੁ ਦੁਇ ਜੋਤਿ ਸਰੂਪੁ ॥
चंदु सूरजु दुइ जोति सरूपु ॥
Cẖanḏ sūraj ḏu▫e joṯ sarūp.
The moon and the sun are both the embodiment of light.
Devotee Kabir ji ??