Secret factors behind immense muslim reproductive success ??

In a democracy, the ones with the higher population calls the shots ! Its true in case of almost any other govt system too ! 

I am wondering what is it that muslims have had so much of demographic (and by extension political) success ?

How are they able to increase their numbers at such a high pace I wonder ? I have to applaud and salute them though that they're not only able to increase their own numbers , but rather due to their good looks , muslim men tend to lure hindu , sikh , and christian girls aplenty. 

If the current trend grows, muslim raaj will come over europe in another 100 yrs . But they're deserving of it because the community is taking proactive steps of ensuring its success. 

Sikhs on the other hand are complacent and passive. 

We can learn from the muslims though ! How to increase the numbers ? And from christians we can learn how to start orphanages and schools to convert kids into sikhi 

4 minutes ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

In a democracy, the ones with the higher population calls the shots ! Its true in case of almost any other govt system too ! 

I am wondering what is it that muslims have had so much of demographic (and by extension political) success ?

How are they able to increase their numbers at such a high pace I wonder ? I have to applaud and salute them though that they're not only able to increase their own numbers , but rather due to their good looks , muslim men tend to lure hindu , sikh , and christian girls aplenty. 

If the current trend grows, muslim raaj will come over europe in another 100 yrs . But they're deserving of it because the community is taking proactive steps of ensuring its success. 

Sikhs on the other hand are complacent and passive. 

We can learn from the muslims though ! How to increase the numbers ? And from christians we can learn how to start orphanages and schools to convert kids into sikhi 

Good looks?.lol

Sikhs like other communities have dropped their population due higher standard of living and our women being more educated because apparently if you want birth control you have to have educated women.

I could go on to give you exact reasons of why muslims do what they do and are successful but it is not suitable for this forum as it is not a politically correct viewpoint. 

Just now, Ranjeet01 said:

Good looks?.lol

Sikhs like other communities have dropped their population due higher standard of living and our women being more educated because apparently if you want birth control you have to have educated women.

I could go on to give you exact reasons of why muslims do what they do and are successful but it is not suitable for this forum as it is not a politically correct viewpoint. 

Yes they're decent looking as far as I have seen. And since the media pushes the fake narrative that men with stubble or clean shaven are more handsome than one with a bushy beard or turban , muslim men find it easier to land in marriages even with non muslim women, because remember the world is in vain . People chase looks but ofcourse muslim male uses it to further his agenda.

What use is high standard of living when it becomes a cyanide pill for the community ? think about it .

Certain far-right political hindus have already started spreading rumors that harmandar sahib was infact "hari"(vishnu) mandir" and therefore the subtle implication is that hindus deserve to get it back. 

These were same rumors started in 92 regarding babri masjid and we saw the horrors . Trust me hindus will not stop until they get the murtis of their devi devte back inside the darbar sahib. And ofcourse a hindu CM . I ain't making this up. I have seen their comments on social media regarding the same. 

As more sikhs from punjab migrate to foreign countries and our numbers drop , we're just making all the unfortunate incidences we fear likely to happen.

JAAGO SIKHO ! 

The reason for the size of muslim population today is due to evil and brutal forced conversions and huge scale missionary work in the past. Since islams early days.

If it was not for the above Islam would probably at most have only 300 -400 million followers. We also have to take into account how many Christian, hindus, Sikhs, bhuddist ect have been killed by muslims throughout history which depleated other faiths numbers. 

All Islamic scholars know that their annesctots were brutally forced to convert to islam that is why their population is high. Not due to people willfully accepting Islam. Look at africa. Large scale missonary work paid for by wealthy middle east. Ie all mosques builf and paid for by saudi arabia. 

Sikhi works on higher ideals which tends to rise above default human nature.

Islam is a political ideology that exploits certain base traits of human nature.

There are certain animal instincts that are hard wired into humans, we instinctively follow these from our earlier tribal forms. You see this in the animal kingdom as well. You go invade another tribe/pack try to kill off the males and try to mate with the females.

Unfortunately, there are not so pleasant elements of female nature that will follow the stronger tribe for survival. 

An example you see in the animal kingdom is when outsider lions attack a pride of lions, kill off the alpha male and then the cubs. The lionesses automatically go on "heat" and mate with the invading lions.

Islam which is based on arab  cultural traits is extremely tribal behaves in this manner.

I apologise if this upsets anyone.

the secret ? they do not allow wives to have contra ceptive control of children so they are constantly pregnant with zero to feed the kids , imagine generating five, six , seven kids with no medical care, education fees no food or safe housing for them - pure insanity that's how pakistan has DOUBLED it population between 1989 and now. Over here in the west  multiple wives are in exsistence with their individual broods but the marriages are religious only, not legal so they claim as single mums and  everything is covered easily with no responsibility of the father.

the projected population for Pakistan in 2030 is 250million , given the lack of infrastructure : crop security, water security we could be looking at the birthplace of the food and water wars , guess what you think India is going to protect the border along our state???

NO secret.They believe Allah gave two hands and one mouth to feed.There is also a verse in Quran which says don't kill your child because Allah will will provide for them as HE has provided for you.Though intention behind writing this verse was good,in those days Arabs killed their daughters.So Prophet wrote this verse to dissuade them from this practice but now this verse is misused by mullahs.