You posted a 100MB file for an 8min video?

It would have been appreciated if you had gone to the trouble of finding the referenced shabad online, and posting it.

In any case, here's the shabad being sung:

ਗੁਰ ਬਿਨੁ ਘੋਰੁ ਅੰਧਾਰੁ ਗੁਰੂ ਬਿਨੁ ਸਮਝ ਨ ਆਵੈ ॥

Gur Bin Ghor Andhhaar Guroo Bin Samajh N Aavai ||

Without the Guru, there is utter darkness; without the Guru, understanding does not come.

ਸਵਈਏ ਮਹਲੇ ਚਉਥੇ ਕੇ (ਭਟ ਨਲ੍ਯ੍ਯ) ੮:੧ - ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੧੩੯੯ ਪੰ. ੧੬ 
Savaiye (praise of Guru Ram Das) Bhatt Nalh

ਗੁਰ ਬਿਨੁ ਸੁਰਤਿ ਨ ਸਿਧਿ ਗੁਰੂ ਬਿਨੁ ਮੁਕਤਿ ਨ ਪਾਵੈ ॥

Gur Bin Surath N Sidhh Guroo Bin Mukath N Paavai ||

Without the Guru, there is no intuitive awareness or success; without the Guru, there is no liberation.

ਗੁਰੁ ਕਰੁ ਸਚੁ ਬੀਚਾਰੁ ਗੁਰੂ ਕਰੁ ਰੇ ਮਨ ਮੇਰੇ ॥

Gur Kar Sach Beechaar Guroo Kar Rae Man Maerae ||

So make Him your Guru, and contemplate the Truth; make Him your Guru, O my mind.

ਗੁਰੁ ਕਰੁ ਸਬਦ ਸਪੁੰਨ ਅਘਨ ਕਟਹਿ ਸਭ ਤੇਰੇ ॥

Gur Kar Sabadh Sapunn Aghan Kattehi Sabh Thaerae ||

Make Him your Guru, who is embellished and exalted in the Word of the Shabad; all your sins shall be washed away.

ਗੁਰੁ ਨਯਣਿ ਬਯਣਿ ਗੁਰੁ ਗੁਰੁ ਕਰਹੁ ਗੁਰੂ ਸਤਿ ਕਵਿ ਨਲ੍ਯ੍ਯ ਕਹਿ ॥

Gur Nayan Bayan Gur Gur Karahu Guroo Sath Kav Naly Kehi ||

So speaks NALL the poet: with your eyes, make Him your Guru; with the words you speak, make Him your Guru, your True Guru.

ਜਿਨਿ ਗੁਰੂ ਨ ਦੇਖਿਅਉ ਨਹੁ ਕੀਅਉ ਤੇ ਅਕਯਥ ਸੰਸਾਰ ਮਹਿ ॥੪॥੮॥

Jin Guroo N Dhaekhiao Nahu Keeao Thae Akayathh Sansaar Mehi ||4||8||

Those who have not seen the Guru, who have not made Him their Guru, are useless in this world. ||4||8||

Before I say anything, I would like to ask where you got this video. Did you get it from Parkash Singh Bagga, or are you Parkash Singh Bagga?

No sir I have added my self the slides in this video. I have no relation with any Bagga, I want your comments on the meaning explained in slides Do you agree with me or not ?
If not please explain. The words GUR and GURU in Gurbani have some different meaning, As per my view it is simple that GUR word is used for techniques. I am maninder singh 

It has to be looked at very closely, and I spent some time doing some vichaar on this issue. It's probably beyond my understanding or depth, but I do have my own interpretation that may have helped me in my minuscule development, and this is most likely to change in the coming future.  

There is a difference between where gurbani may say GUR and GURU.  I say this because we shouldn't take bani lightly and should pay dhyaan to every single word. I have often applied metaphors to shabads and later realized that the allegories are only when you see certain shabads on their surface and not their nirgun measures.

I understand that GURU is referring to physical-sargun form of guru. This is the guru or teacher that can educate on how to see the light in or from the darkness.  Whereas GUR is not sargun form, but it's neither the technique or tarikah as mentioned in the slides. (I disagree slightly with interpretation on the slides)

In my opinion, the GURU is the tarikah, the one that shows the way to the GUR.  The GUR is what you find and experience after you have been shown the way. Every approach goes from gross to subtle, sargun to nirgun,  physical sareer to sukham sareer.

Daer SIngh, Thanks for thoughtful consideration and opinion.  I have uploaded certain videos in Youtube . Name of my channel is Gur(technique) Ki Bani(words). The link is given below.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_Fut_pdeTDhZlIAn5sDnfA

Basically the concept of GURU i.e Shabad is more important  .As per my understanding , the words (shabad) means the method  of communication. without words nothing can be explained. You must have listen about third law of motion i.e every action has equal and opposite reaction. One of example is given for this law . A ball will bounce back  in equal to the force it falls on the earth. Now suppose , one is not aware about this law, even the ball of that person will also bounce. Even the ball would had been bounced without the NEWTON invention. Than why the newton is scientist ?

Because he realized the universal law and expressed it  in words. Now this law is being studied in physics without the photo of Newton. Life of Newton is not being read/taught in school of  physics. Only the words are taught in the school, not history of body who has expressed the words. Similar  lines, universal laws of spirituality  realized by GURUs and BHAGATS  are expressed in the GURU GRANTH Sahib ji. The history or photo(body, surgun) has not been explained the GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI. One should also note that no body from us can respect to Shri GURU NANAk DEV Ji equal to respect given by Shri GURU ANGAD DAV JI, At that time, there were  not the shortage of Artists . But GURU ANGAD DEV JI had not drafted any photo of Shri Guru Nanak DEv ji . But today sikhs are more intelligent than Shri GURU ANGAD DEV JI who believe  in the body/shape of Shri GURU NANAK DEV JI. 

Now come to word GUR,  one  who knows techniques of driving car, which he learns in the learning process, cannot drive the car with the photo/body of teacher. from whom he learn the techniques. The teacher tells the techniques for driving the car to learner . But no learner  can drive the car after putting photo of teacher on the staring of the car. Learner actually learn the techniques  of driving car. which teacher expressed in WORDS  to learner. Learner store these words in the brain and concentrate on those words/directions and apply at the time of driving. In simple ways learner(sikh) store the the words(GURU) and using  that words is called technique(GUR) during life span for its spiritual growth so that one can merge into GOD.

I have tried to explain the concept which i have learned by GRACE of GOD from the people like you      .