Punjabi

Guest kaur

I really want to teach myself to read write and speak punjabi, but I really dont know where to start. I know they teach it at the gurdwara but im 25 already and i feel a little embaresed to go and sit with children and try and learn my own language which i should already know. 

5 hours ago, Guest kaur said:

I really want to teach myself to read write and speak punjabi, but I really dont know where to start. I know they teach it at the gurdwara but im 25 already and i feel a little embaresed to go and sit with children and try and learn my own language which i should already know. 

11 hours ago, Guest kaur said:

?????

Where are you based?

Try http://nihungsanthia.com/ email them on info@nihungsanthia.com.

I think they even do Skype classes, so will be one to one along with the flexibility to work around you.

Drop them an email and see. I personally go and have had progressed a lot and is very good sangat.

You shouldn't be embarrassed its never to late to learn! The inter call to learn is good but make sure you listen and start. The classes have a mixture of all age groups so try attend.

Guest Kaur 2

VJKK VJKF

Watch all the videos I learnt Gurmukhi all by myself thanks to Jagraj Singh. He explains it well and be sure to practise the muharni as well. I went from not knowing how to read Gurmukhi at all to reading Jaap Sahib. Hope it helped!

VJKK VJKF