Mom not letting me take amrit

49 minutes ago, NonExistant said:

Lol you should have just escaped out of the house, run to the gurdwara and taken it in secret.

What??
My amrit sanchar is this Saturday!!!
It's not like its already happened

1 minute ago, ipledgeblue said:

Please make sure you take Khanda de Pahul from Singhs that keep proper bana rehit, and Singhs that try to keep shastar rehit and are respectful of Guru Gobind Singh's banis and rehitnamas as well.

There are too many pakhandis and cultists carrying out Pahul ceremonies, since last century, so please be careful.

WJKK WJKF

I agree. My cousin's cousin took amrit from Anandpur sahib. It is said that if the Panj Pyare are not rehatdhari and amritdhari themselves then the amrit is not 100% complete. It is very vital.

He later took amrit here in the UK and only then he felt bliss.

WJKK WJKF

2 hours ago, monatosingh said:

WJKK WJKF

I agree. My cousin's cousin took amrit from Anandpur sahib. It is said that if the Panj Pyare are not rehatdhari and amritdhari themselves then the amrit is not 100% complete. It is very vital.

He later took amrit here in the UK and only then he felt bliss.

WJKK WJKF

proper rehitee Singhs would look very similar to your display pic (but not necessarily wear the uch dumalla), and usually in blue instead of the yellow and orange guys. I think most rehitee Singhs also try to have Dasam bani as well with Adi Guru Granth Sahib.

There are also imitators of the blue bana Singhs, but some of the imitators slip up and wear the modern khanda symbol instead of the aad chand!

WJKK WJK Fatehhhh