India will be the first country to explain to the world about aliens contacts?

Gajj567

"Recently India has seen enormous news on UFO contacts and secret UFO bases in the Himalayas near the Chinese bases. In Ladakh, for example, the locals clearly point out the everyday phenomenon of large triangular space crafts coming out below the ground and Indian security forces protecting them."

http://twofeed.org/2017/10/09/india-will-first-country-explain-world-aliens-contacts/

New Delhi is in the middle of a big secret internal debate. On one side the largest democracy of the world is eager to explain to its citizens and to the world about the ongoing contacts with the UFOs and extraterrestrials. On the other hand, there are invisible untold international protocols that prohibit doing anything that may cause worldwide fear and panic.

It is well accepted between the UFO and extra-terrestrial experts that all the five nuclear powers are in contact with the beings from other stars for quite some time. Recently India has seen enormous news on UFO contacts and secret UFO bases in the Himalayas near the Chinese bases. In Ladakh, for example, the locals clearly point out the everyday phenomenon of large triangular space crafts coming out below the ground and Indian security forces protecting them.

Military officials and politicians have confessed the fact that India has been contacted. India has been told the rules of the Universe.

The current debate is whether to keep it secret like other countries are doing or in the tradition of a totally transparent society come out and tell the truth. India is so open and democratic; it is very difficult to keep a secret for long. The biggest concern of the Government today is that unlike in other countries, it will be very difficult to keep it secret for long. If the information comes out through unofficial channels first and then the authorities are pressed against the wall to confess, two bad things can happen. First, it can really cause a panic in the country as well as the world. Second, the way the Indian politics is run, the ruling party will be thrown out of power in no time it is ever found that the Government withheld such information from the public.

On 10/10/2017 at 2:43 AM, Gajj567 said:

"Recently India has seen enormous news on UFO contacts and secret UFO bases in the Himalayas near the Chinese bases. In Ladakh, for example, the locals clearly point out the everyday phenomenon of large triangular space crafts coming out below the ground and Indian security forces protecting them."

http://twofeed.org/2017/10/09/india-will-first-country-explain-world-aliens-contacts/

New Delhi is in the middle of a big secret internal debate. On one side the largest democracy of the world is eager to explain to its citizens and to the world about the ongoing contacts with the UFOs and extraterrestrials. On the other hand, there are invisible untold international protocols that prohibit doing anything that may cause worldwide fear and panic.

It is well accepted between the UFO and extra-terrestrial experts that all the five nuclear powers are in contact with the beings from other stars for quite some time. Recently India has seen enormous news on UFO contacts and secret UFO bases in the Himalayas near the Chinese bases. In Ladakh, for example, the locals clearly point out the everyday phenomenon of large triangular space crafts coming out below the ground and Indian security forces protecting them.

Military officials and politicians have confessed the fact that India has been contacted. India has been told the rules of the Universe.

The current debate is whether to keep it secret like other countries are doing or in the tradition of a totally transparent society come out and tell the truth. India is so open and democratic; it is very difficult to keep a secret for long. The biggest concern of the Government today is that unlike in other countries, it will be very difficult to keep it secret for long. If the information comes out through unofficial channels first and then the authorities are pressed against the wall to confess, two bad things can happen. First, it can really cause a panic in the country as well as the world. Second, the way the Indian politics is run, the ruling party will be thrown out of power in no time it is ever found that the Government withheld such information from the public.

Let me guess, these secrets were already in the Vedas and "eye-opening" gulps of gau mutra?

On 12/10/2017 at 11:01 AM, 13Mirch said:

Let me guess, these secrets were already in the Vedas and "eye-opening" gulps of gau mutra?

You seem to have a condescending tone in regards to the vedas. 

Vedas like SGGS, have multiple authors, perhaps even more so than SGGS and were written in a timeframe of thousands of years. So I hold those scripture in reverence , although I only hold SGGS as my guru and guide . Vedas are also incredibly hard to understand , especially the rigveda whose earliest verses date to around 2500 BC or earlier and latest date to maybe 500 BC. The other 3 vedas probably evolved side by side . Lets not forget veda (literally . knowledge) was just one in the beginning until it was split into 4 by Rishi Ved Vyaas for public welfare, as the ocean of gyaan was increasing as rishis kept contributing more and more sanskrit verses, and also it wasn't written. They were transmitted orally for a long long time.

4 Vedas :

1) Rig Veda (rik means 'praise')

2) Yajur Veda (Yajus means 'prose') 

3) Saam Veda (Saam means 'poetry' or song). This is where the Sargam of sa re ga ma pa originate from. Our gurmeet sangeet too originates here.

4) Atharva veda , written by Atharvan and Angiras rishi , this is a later addition . 

"Bed kateb kaho mat jhuthe , jhutha jo na bichaare" (SGGS)

Do not say the vedas or the semitic books are false, false are they who don't reflect on them.

4 layer of each veda :

1) Sanhita (literally means 'compilation'. This are the sections where one finds invocations towards elements of nature. Agni, vayu, indra, etc )

2) Brahmana (this is ritual about how to worship things mentioned in layer above)

3) Aranya (literally. 'forest' . This is a little more philosophical)

4) Upanishads also known as "Vedant" (end of vedas). This is where we find the soul of india. All philosophical matters and very little ritualistic is what defines this layer. There are 108 upanishads embedded in 4 vedas. (think of it like how Sukhmani sahib is embedded inside SGGS), although 10 or 13 are the main ones . 

All the concepts we take for granted such as karam, dharam , rebirth we take for granted originated in the final 'upanishadic' layer of vedas (last of the 4 layer of each veda). 

I have tried reading few of the ten mukhya upanishads in translation , and they're incredibly hard to understand at times, as it uses a LOT of metaphors . 

But at times it comes really close to gurbani and this is the only part I truly love, the part of pure monotheism / panentheism/ monism and that of absolute power of waheguru ji , known in vedas as "Brahm" or "parbrahm"  

Guest Jacfsing2
6 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Vedas like SGGS, have multiple authors, perhaps even more so than SGGS and were written in a timeframe of thousands of years. So I hold those scripture in reverence , although I only hold SGGS as my guru and guide . Vedas are also incredibly hard to understand , especially the rigveda whose earliest verses date to around 2500 BC or earlier and latest date to maybe 500 BC. The other 3 vedas probably evolved side by side . Lets not forget veda (literally . knowledge) was just one in the beginning until it was split into 4 by Rishi Ved Vyaas for public welfare, as the ocean of gyaan was increasing as rishis kept contributing more and more sanskrit verses, and also it wasn't written. They were transmitted orally for a long long time.

4 Vedas :

3) Saam Veda (Saam means 'poetry' or song). This is where the Sargam of sa re ga ma pa originate from. Our gurmeet sangeet too originates here.

4) Atharva veda , written by Atharvan and Angiras rishi , this is a later addition . 

Do not say the vedas or the semitic books are false, false are they who don't reflect on them.

4 layer of each veda :

1) Sanhita (literally means 'compilation'. This are the sections where one finds invocations towards elements of nature. Agni, vayu, indra, etc )

2) Brahmana (this is ritual about how to worship things mentioned in layer above)

4) Upanishads also known as "Vedant" (end of vedas). This is where we find the soul of india. All philosophical matters and very little ritualistic is what defines this layer. There are 108 upanishads embedded in 4 vedas. (think of it like how Sukhmani sahib is embedded inside SGGS), although 10 or 13 are the main ones . 

All the concepts we take for granted such as karam, dharam , rebirth we take for granted originated in the final 'upanishadic' layer of vedas (last of the 4 layer of each veda). 

I have tried reading few of the ten mukhya upanishads in translation , and they're incredibly hard to understand at times, as it uses a LOT of metaphors . 

But at times it comes really close to gurbani and this is the only part I truly love, the part of pure monotheism / panentheism/ monism and that of absolute power of waheguru ji , known in vedas as "Brahm" or "parbrahm"  

So are the original Vedas different from the 4 Vedas that people read today?

Seriously? Why would aliens come to Earth? UFO's is just something set up to distract people from other things that the US and other government are doing. Does anyone know if there are any historical texts which contradict what I have written and give suggestions that aliens have visited earth?

3 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

no one knows for sure. Although they must have surely been edited. Infact, vedic sanskrit is different from later sanskrit, as the former is more archaic. 

As they were transmitted orally for centuries before being written down, there is a big possibility of erroneous additions and omissions.

15 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Given that Hinduism was never a monolithic bloc, yes that is a plausibility; one also needs to take into account that men like Dayanand Saraswati, inspired by European homogeneity, could have changed many definitions and terms. 

22 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

4 Vedas :

4 layer of each veda :

I really couldn't give a sparrow's fart regarding your personal views; however given your tendency, on this forum, to misconstrue just about anything I highlight to you that my rhetoric was taken straight out of Hindu fascism's textbook i.e. everything is vedic as is being promulgated by the RSS. 

4 hours ago, 13Mirch said:

I really couldn't give a sparrow's fart regarding your personal views; however given your tendency, on this forum, to misconstrue just about anything I highlight to you that my rhetoric was taken straight out of Hindu fascism's textbook i.e. everything is vedic as is being promulgated by the RSS. 

I hate RSS BTW and have exposed it here much if you bothered reading. You just hate me for my inborn trait . 

Secondly , if you read gurbani you would realize we ought to respect every scripture. One of the 52 hukams of Guru Gobind Singh ji is 
"Have faith only in gurbani, but read scriptures of other faiths as well" 

Get that stinky PATRIARCHAL, TESTOSTERONAL MALE CHAUVINISTIC PUNJABI CULTURE out of your head fella.