"sikh" awarness or indian awareness?

Guest learner singh
QUOTE (Vahejeo @ Aug 10 2003, 03:55 PM)

If you visit their debate section, you can clearly see the bias that the admin and users of the forum share by reading some of the topics. Some of the most rediculous posts are there. It seems that if you don't share the same views as the admin your posts are deleted. Pretty much if you don't hate what they hate then you can't post. It is by no means a sikh awareness site.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Don't speak like GOI now... They say sikh killed more than 50,000 during 84.. Prove it.. Post posts here so we can evaluate..

take care

what do u mean dont' speak like a goi???? he's pointing out a fact, its the truth and it hurts

i asked him for posts... You can post links here and we can evaluate until then you keep whining....

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest learner singh
veer i did'tn whine, all i'm saying is where does the goi part fall into place

i agree with ms154 my apologies

I apologies to you if i seem harsh but it boils my blood when I see disunity within panth just because others views are different from us. And we all need to make sure and investigate about any claims we make or just keep learning the same way I am.

Slogan: Jea Sikh-sikh nu naa maare ta kaum kade naa haare.