Nice to see such great scholars we have...or should I say internet Gianni

It was Sant Gurbachan Singh of Binderkala who FIRST said this about the Sahibzade and is available in his mp3 CDs

I don't see why Ultra kattar illiterate tunnel vision Sikhs cannot see the relationship between devteh and Sikhism perhaps if you listened to all the CDS you would have some foundation knowledge such as Nanaksar Sarovar helped built by Devteh and Baoli Sahib Well connects to Ganges, Sri Guru Gobind Singh Just  giving darshan in the form of Ramachandra, there many proofs of this such as Bhagat being previously devteh

BTW ALOT OF MODERN KATHA AND SAMPARDAI KATHA IS TAKEN FROM THE SANT GURBACHAN SINGH CDS

Also I have read somewhere that a brahma has a certain age which is not equal to the other devte. Then he passes away. So these devte are actually engaged in some sort of seva. SGGS also acknowledges the presence of millions of indras, shivjis, brahmas and vishnus. I think I have posted this somewhere in the bhagti forum.

So was it just 4 of these who required mukti and were born as the sahibzadhe, if that is what people are trying to say.

Why did not Guru Gobind Singh Ji tell us directly about them. Would it not have sorted out a lot of controversies which we keep going through. 

For instance if the hindus worship Brahma, vishnu, shivji and Indra - which particular ones of the millions do they worship? 

On 16/10/2017 at 0:21 AM, Kira said:

I saw something like this on Sikhawareness too, can someone provide sources? 

Though devtas taking birth into Sikh households isn't a new phenomenon, there's several records to it happening due to the Devtas desire to attain Waheguru too. 

which confirms what guru ji has said that they are just as subject to panj chor /maya as others 

3 hours ago, sikhni777 said:

What Is the name of this book please?

God through Gurbani & Science. The writer of the book has done a-lot of research and almost all of writing within the book reference Brahmgyanis, scholars and other mahapurkhs as the source of what he put down. If there's anything in particular you want to read I an upload it here, I really don't mind. Or message me and I'll send you it.

3 hours ago, sikhni777 said:

Also I have read somewhere that a brahma has a certain age which is not equal to the other devte. Then he passes away. So these devte are actually engaged in some sort of seva. SGGS also acknowledges the presence of millions of indras, shivjis, brahmas and vishnus. I think I have posted this somewhere in the bhagti forum.

The hierarchy is something like Indra<Brahma<Shiva<Vishnu<Maya

As one passes another takes his place, same for the other trinity. 

So was it just 4 of these who required mukti and were born as the sahibzadhe, if that is what people are trying to say.

Why did not Guru Gobind Singh Ji tell us directly about them. Would it not have sorted out a lot of controversies which we keep going through. 

Guru Ji wanted us to worship the Supreme Lord, not the Devtas. I'm speculating here (as I could never hope to understand what Akaal Purkh Saroop Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj was thinking) but if these secrets were all released at the time then there was nothing stopping the Hindus just worshipping a respected Sahibzaade to continue Devta pooja. 

The universe is so mysterious and vast, heck if you read other scriptures there's interesting details about why certain avatars of Vishnu had to take birth through the womb. These facts are omitted from other texts.

For instance if the hindus worship Brahma, vishnu, shivji and Indra - which particular ones of the millions do they worship? 

Probably the ones that are contained to our brahmand (Galaxy) since each region has its own trinity. 

Again im just speculating.

2 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

which confirms what guru ji has said that they are just as subject to panj chor /maya as others 

You dont need to tell me that penji :) the main issue arises when everyone tries to link Sikhi into everything, rather than treating it like a full picture they see it as a jigsaw.

4 hours ago, 13Mirch said:

This myth is actually found in the Gurbilas Patshahi Dasvi. A few months back the controversial Iqbal Deen, Jathedar of Patna Sahib, narrated it from on-stage. 

That was the issue to begin with, I had heard this but I could never find the source to it. Which made it controversial to some people.