sikhs betraying other sikhs

Guest Lohgarh Singh

Guest Lohgarh Singh

what happend! i got backstabbed by another singh at my school. me and him are paagwalas and dosnt eat meat follows closely to the rehat as possible, and he doublecrosses me. *EDITED*did i say anything wrong????????????? *EDITED* he turned the whole class against me, he shouted stuff out in class to insult me, spread rumors about me and all sorts of things to get at me. we were friends for about 2 days and then he backstabbed me again! we had a meeting with 1 of our teachers and he says his "friends" were saying stuff to him that i didnt say, then we were friends for about 2-3 weaks and he backstabs me again agen so im like forget him. he makes friends with me then about a month later he starts all that slander again what the hell is wrong with him? what kind of a singh is that? he gets the class to say things and sout out things and im thinking what the hell is wrong with you? can some one tell me what am i supposed to do, because obviously i cant batter him because i dont fight other sikhs.

fateh ji...

he must be tapped in da head..if he keeps bakstabin ya...why u keep being friends wiv him neways?..dont bother wiv those kinda pple...if pple wana slander ya let em..their jus waste of tym..end of the day, they'r getin da paap not u...but if he wants a fight..box his head off..lolll..(Joke)..iv been bakstabed about 2-3 tyms..i dont bother with those pple nemore..nor shud u... :wub: @ ..so dont worri singh..and keep smilin ^_^

bhul chuk maaf

fateh

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

same here been back stabbed by loads of sikhs........one was even amritdhari !! and this guy stil talks behind ma back and stuf, i go 2 gudwara and c him talkin bout me and laffin behind ma bak ! now wts dat about. nway, it hurt at the tym and i was angry but jus reinforces what Maharaj says - vaheguru is our only tru friend who wil neva let us down. ^_^

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Pyare jio, if someone backstabs a gursikh, it is their Bad karams. Why lose your sehaj over it. "mass mass kar moorak chagare". Just keep your sahej and carry on with your jeevan. Just make sure you do not do the same thing.

"Asa kam mooleh na keejah, jit Ut pachotaeh" - do not do anything that you will regret in the end.

Relax and make bani your best freind. it never lets you down.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

The rehatnama says not to show enimty towards other sikhs.

isMG isMG so nyh su krno vYr Bwv mn qy prhrno ]

He should always be loving towards other Sikhs. Enmity should be removed from the mind.

also

jo isK soN ihq n krih so nrky pir jwhu

Those who do not show love to other Sikhs will be punished at death

I was in India recently, just outside a Gurdwara on a wall it was written

Sikh Sikh nu naa maare taa Sikh kaum kidha Haare

Guest Lohgarh Singh

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh ^_^ thanks 2 all who replyed i respect you all. there was something i forgot to put in there. WE MUST STAY UNITED, whether, AKJ, naamdhari, nihang, akaali, akaali dal, shere punjabi, monaa or what ever. if we disagree on something whether religion (although there shouldnt be confusion over the rehat etc) or anything, thats fine, keep it to yourself and dont turn on each other because of that. and certainly dont box each other. i have a friend who is a nihang singh and he does things which i dont agree on but im still his friend, infact we treat each other like family. which is the way it should be. if you plain and simple dont like the person, stay out od their way, treat them with due respect, i do. waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh