My maths test...

Guest Kaur 2

VJKK VJKF

I have a really strict maths teacher who shouts for no reason and scares the whole class. To be honest, I haven't learnt anything in her lessons, I am more scared about getting into trouble than actually learning. Instead I used to practise what she taught us at home. On Monday 16th Oct we had a maths test and the test was so hard, I couldn't even understand what the questions were telling me to do. I read through the questions many times but still had no clue. When I mean I had no clue, my mind was completely blank. I started to panic and my eyes filled with tears and then I remembered to do Vaheguru simran and I did Chaupai Sahib. But when I read through the questions whilst doing paath the answers by themselves started coming into my head out of nowhere. I still feel like I've done terribly on the test but it was better than nothing. I have full trust on Vaheguru. Can someone please tell me why Vaheguru would want to help such a paapi and bad person like me?

VJKK VJKF           :waheguru:

It is because madho hum aese tu aesa. We are selfish, and God is there for us. We sin and he is so giving that he does not even look at our sin, when we call out to him. He always rushes to the help of his children.

He even gives food and everything else to people who do not even remember him or thank him. This is because he is the one who created us and is responsible for feeding us. However we forget all this.

SGGS Ang 47

ਦੇਖੈ ਸੁਣੈ ਹਦੂਰਿ ਸਦ ਘਟਿ ਘਟਿ ਬ੍ਰਹਮੁ ਰਵਿੰਦੁ  
देखै सुणै हदूरि सद घटि घटि ब्रहमु रविंदु ॥ 
Ḏekẖai suṇai haḏūr saḏ gẖat gẖat barahm ravinḏ. 
Seeing and hearing, He is always close at hand. In each and every heart, God is pervading. 

ਅਕਿਰਤਘਣਾ ਨੋ ਪਾਲਦਾ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਨਾਨਕ ਸਦ ਬਖਸਿੰਦੁ ॥੪॥੧੩॥੮੩॥ 
अकिरतघणा नो पालदा प्रभ नानक सद बखसिंदु ॥४॥१३॥८३॥ 
Akiraṯ▫gẖaṇā no pālḏā parabẖ Nānak saḏ bakẖsinḏ. ||4||13||83|| 
Even the ungrateful ones are cherished by God. O Nanak, He is forever the Forgiver. ||4||13||83|| 

ਆਪੇ ਜਗਜੀਵਨੁ ਸੁਖਦਾਤਾ ਆਪੇ ਬਖਸਿ ਮਿਲਾਏ ॥

The Lord Himself, the Life of the World, is the Giver of Peace. He Himself forgives, and unites with Himself.

ਹਰਿ ਜੀਉ ਬਖਸੇ ਬਖਸਿ ਲਏ ਸੂਖ ਸਦਾ ਸਰੀਰੈ ॥

When the Dear Lord grants His Forgiveness, this human body finds lasting peace.

VJKK VJKF

12 hours ago, Guest Kaur said:

I wish God would have helped me when I had a maths test at High School. ?

I'm sure Vaheguru has helped you on something bigger... it may be in the past or the future. Just have trust on Vaheguru and leave it all to Him. That's what I did because I gave up on myself and trusted Vaheguru to do it for me:

ਪ੍ਰਭ ਸਿਮਰਤ ਕਛੁ ਬਿਘਨੁ ਨ ਲਾਗੈ ॥

Prabh Simarath Kashh Bighan N Laagai ||

Remembering God, no obstacles are met.

I hope Maharaaj does kirpa on everyone. I'm going to get my maths test back today!!! :grin Will definitely tell you guys the results. 

VJKK VJKF

VJKK VJKF

Guys I got... 17/50 (GCSE grade 3) but... that is actually alright because lots of people in my class got lower than me and I am in Set 2. (Set 1 being the highest). 2 students from the highest class got sent into mine and they got lower than me. Thank you so much Vaheguru! :waheguru:                   ^_^

VJKK VJKF

23 hours ago, Guest Kaur 2 said:

VJKK VJKF

Guys I got... 17/50 (GCSE grade 3) but... that is actually alright because lots of people in my class got lower than me and I am in Set 2. (Set 1 being the highest). 2 students from the highest class got sent into mine and they got lower than me. Thank you so much Vaheguru! :waheguru:                   ^_^

VJKK VJKF

Set 2 is just as good. For me set 1 - set 4 is higher the rest are foundation. 

Well done. Waheguru's kirpa.

I had an English exam today and I literally was doing paat while doing the exam lol. 

When I was in year 8 I had a test (I think it was out of 45) and the higher pupils got 17 / 45 and they still stay in the same set so it's not a worry. GCSE is a worry though.