Sikhism's Golden period is now

Big_Tera

please flag above video, and ignore just reign as he is totally immoral vs the past just reign who was promoting NDP leader Bhai Jagmeet Singh.

Sikhi is to seek Vahiguroo with HIS PYAR ATEY KIRPA INDIVIDUALLY, as reminded in Salok of Japji Sahib...KARMI APOH APNI...

Gurmatbibek.com, promotes FREE 100 PERCENT GURMUKHI at their Brampton School in Ontario, Canada, and Gursikhi in true essenceon youtube.  KNOWING GURMUKHI, AND GURBANI WILL HELP FOCUS DURING NITMEN, ATEY SIMRAN...as that is my weakness_/\_bhul chuk muaf Vahiguroo

Listening on web to Gurmukhs of Gurmatbibek Keertan, AKJ Keertan; as Bhai Harpreet Singh, Bhai Manpreet Singh, Bhai Jeevan Singh, many youth AKJ Gursikhs Keertanis, some etc jathas, if no local Gurduara smagams helps promote needed willpower to keep up, because SIKHI ALONE, AMONGST WORLDLY is tough to even get up at amritvela, though invisible to this pappi murakh, Sant, comes to wake one up at amritvela many times (yet I cannot get up earlier than 3am or 4am, though my personal amritvela is 1.30am) vs during visit to city of Gurmukhs, where sleepiness never felt and jorr of Naam was within svaas svaas_/\_

Bhai Randhir Singh Jio DID NOT PREACH SIKHI, HE ONLY DISCOVERED WITH VAHIGUROO DYA, AND INSPIRED many to this day_/\_.

But in these times, Basics of Sikhi and abovementioned is needed to inspire, keep up, maintain vs giving up for other religions, paths...

Guru bin_/\_

2 hours ago, TejS said:

Although I agree with the notion that we need to spread our faith. We aren't exactly in a golden period, I'd go as far to say that we're actually in the worst phase.

Although our lives have become easier, Sikhi has been tarnished. I have met very few Sikhs that practice the Sikhi of Guru Nanak, and even I'm not one of them. Most Sikhs don't exactly know what they're doing. We need reform in Sikhi first of all. It has been littered with practices that have no place in the religion.

You have Sikhs priding on caste. You have Sikhs performing all kind of stupid rituals and superstitions. You have Sikhs indulging in drugs/intoxicants and philandering. You have Sikhs that are following false idols and babas that blind them. You have Sikhs that are working against the panth.

We need reform, before we can go ahead and spread our faith. Because what's the point of building towards the sky, if the very foundation at the bottom is weak.

VJKK VJKF 

I really like this. Personally I think if people won't change they should leave Sikhi rather than give Guru Nanak Dev Ji a bad name and put doubts in people's minds about what a Sikh is. Maharaj kirpa daas did parchar a few weeks ago and a gori bibi said during our talk "You guys don't drink? Oh, but you guys love a drink. I know if I wanna go and have a crazy night out and drink I always call my sikh friends. They love to get drunk and have a great night out."  If they won't stop taking drugs and showing up sikhi then it's best the step out of Sikhi and carry on living their lives they want to. Not even just drugs but lame practises of ritualism (not even going to go into that; gonna get my blood building), sexism, hypocrisy etc. Try to stop them because they can't go against Sikhi like that but if they refuse kindly tell them to walk out of Guru Nanak Dev Ji's beautiful house. And so what if we have less Sikhs... the quality of those sikhs compared to the quantity of the pakhandi sikhs we have right now is much favoured in my opinion. You can have a ton of feathers and a ton of bricks and they are the same weight but when you need to build the building that we are trying to build right now then it doesn't matter how many feathers we have, they don't have the strength to build this building nice and strong and will never support the bigger picture of the huge building Sikhi is trying to build towards. This pakhandi feathers will never get close to the strength of the hardcore brick. And if the panth is only full of hardcore brick sikhs doing exactly what Guru Nanak Dev Ji said all the way down to Guru Gobind Singh Ji and follows Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj then when people look at the sikhs and think "right so this is what the sikhs are" then anyone who wants to be a Sikh will already have these qualities instilled in them day dot. Maharaj kirpa, the panth will prosper.

Vaheguru Ji.