Apparently Sant Jarnail Singh Ji is back?

Singh2017

They have not gone anywhere in this moorakhs opinion. Sachkhand is God, and sants, gurmukhs etc.. .  are merged in God. God is infinite, omnipresent. Therefore, Sants are dissolved in God and are everywhere. 

ਸੂਰਜ ਕਿਰਣਿ ਮਿਲੇ ਜਲ ਕਾ ਜਲੁ ਹੂਆ ਰਾਮ ॥

They show up in dreams of gurmukhs and gursikhs who remember earnestly.

However, one thought 

If shaheed singhs can take physical saroop and appear to according to hukam, then hukam could make sant jarnail singh reappear to whole world.

My opinion is Sant JI is shaheed, but will come back. 

But, I am just manmukh. We could never really understand the depth of one bachan of a brahmgyani(Sant baba thakur singh ji khalsa)

ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਗਿਆਨੀ ਕੀ ਗਤਿ ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਗਿਆਨੀ ਜਾਨੈ

I dont mean to offend anyone's opinons. 

6 hours ago, DarshaPyasi1984 said:

They have not gone anywhere in this moorakhs opinion. Sachkhand is God, and sants, gurmukhs etc.. .  are merged in God. God is infinite, omnipresent. Therefore, Sants are dissolved in God and are everywhere. 

ਸੂਰਜ ਕਿਰਣਿ ਮਿਲੇ ਜਲ ਕਾ ਜਲੁ ਹੂਆ ਰਾਮ ॥

They show up in dreams of gurmukhs and gursikhs who remember earnestly.

However, one thought 

If shaheed singhs can take physical saroop and appear to according to hukam, then hukam could make sant jarnail singh reappear to whole world.

My opinion is Sant JI is shaheed, but will come back. 

But, I am just manmukh. We could never really understand the depth of one bachan of a brahmgyani(Sant baba thakur singh ji khalsa)

ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਗਿਆਨੀ ਕੀ ਗਤਿ ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਗਿਆਨੀ ਜਾਨੈ

I dont mean to offend anyone's opinons. 

Whether  Sant ji gives jagat sewa again we don't know where and when but, for sure in life he always encouraged Sikhs to fight their own fight , do the right things and NOT to look to him to solve their problems . You can hear his bachan anytime , in fact I would say remastering his vids and tapes to remove  background hiss/noise and pumping , improving volume and putting multiple language subtitles and transcripts out can counter the blatant anti -sikh propaganda  out there.

• The title was changed to Apparently Sant Jarnail Singh Ji is back?