Specific Path number and other stuff?!.

I heard that listening to entire sri guru granth sahib ji maharaj katha from sant baba gurbachan singh ji khalsa bhindranwale will make one jeevan mukt and he will have prapti of a lot of other things. I am currently on part 14 volume 1. Whole katha is on gurmatveechar website which is a great sewa. 

I think it is true, as it is an entire path of sri guru granth sahib ji maharaj plus katha from a puuran brahmgyani. What do you guys think?

What about other standards/quotas with path like doing 25 japji sahib paths a day or panj granthi nitnem. This is taksali rehat for most sikhs of jatha. I also believe in the great amount of phal in doing this, but does anyone know why specifically 25 japji sahib paths? 

What about doing path slowly over speed? Both can and should be done out of love, so is it a preference thing?

I am just curious and not doubting or doing any shanka. I try to be pro taksali!

P.S I dont mean to challenge anyone's opinions, so I am sorry if I offended anyone.

VJKK VJKF

Trust me Ji - heard so many different things from so many different people. Maharaj kirpa, I would say start doing 5 banis nitnem if you already do some sort of paath in the morning. If you don't then start to implement Japji Sahib into your life even if you just listen to it. Do you have any kind of nitnem right now? You don't need to specify what you do if you don't want to just if you have a routine or not. I'll try and help if I can after that. Hope that helps Ji.

Vaheguru Ji.

VJKK VJKF

Trust me Ji - heard so many different things from so many different people. Maharaj kirpa, I would say start doing 5 banis nitnem if you already do some sort of paath in the morning. If you don't then start to implement Japji Sahib into your life even if you just listen to it. Do you have any kind of nitnem right now? You don't need to specify what you do if you don't want to just if you have a routine or not. I'll try and help if I can after that. Hope that helps Ji.

Vaheguru Ji.