harsharan000

13 hours ago, simran345 said:

1. Ignorance? Thoughts ?  (n)

2. Amount of bath salts.  (n)

3. Fitting room (n)

4. Hope? Atmosphere? Oxygen? (n)

5. Wait for when it rains, or there’s no sun coming through and escape then. ?   partially right (y)

I know they’re all wrong, not feeling well, so can’t concentrate today. ?

On 28/11/2017 at 10:50 PM, harsharan000 said:

How do you make the number one disappear? 

The more it is, the less you can see. What is it?

It has 4 legs, but can not walk.

What can you catch but not throw?

Which is the most curious letter?

1. put a g in front and it's gone

2. darkness

3. table/chair

4. a cold

5. it's a child favourite question Y

On 6/12/2017 at 1:33 PM, harsharan000 said:

1)Die without me, never thank me. Walk right through me. Always watching, Never speaking. Always lurking, Never seen.

What am I?

The remaining answer to the unsolved first riddle is:  Air .

All the  other 4 were answered correctly by JKV Pen Jee above.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, harsharan000 said:

There are 3 apples for 2 sons and 2 fathers to eat. Each of them get their own apple. How is it numerically possible?

Which word in the dictionary is spelled incorrectly?

I am the beginning of the end, and the end of time and space. I am essential to creation, and I surround every place.           What am I?

What is it that when you take away the whole, you still have some left over?

Forward I am heavy, but backward I am not. What am I?

1.three men one grandfather, one father one son (grandson) one apple each

2. incorrectly of course

3. Akal/Kaal

4. nothing

5.lead , deal backwards

2 minutes ago, harsharan000 said:

2 Right out of 5.  Good Pen Jee

Anyhow, following are the 5 answers :

1)There are 3 apples for 2 sons and 2 fathers to eat. Each of them get their own apple. How is it numerically possible? 

They are one son, one father and one grandfather.

2)Which word in the dictionary is spelled incorrectly? 

Incorrectly.

3)I am the beginning of the end, and the end of time and space. I am essential to creation, and I surround every place.         What am I? 

The letter e. End, timE, spacE, Every placE

4)What is it that when you take away the whole, you still have some left over? 

Wholesome

5)Forward I am heavy, but backward I am not. What am I? 

Forward I am ton, backwards I am not.

3. I did think it was E but got thrown by the last clue because I didn't read the two words as one 'everyplace'  ...oh well

• 2 months later...

1)A doctor and a bus driver are both in love with the same woman, an attractive girl named Sarah. The bus driver had to go on a long bus trip that would last a week. Before he left, he gave Sarah seven apples.   Why?

2) Tall I am young, Short I am old, While with life I glow, Wind is my foe. What am I? 

3)What has a head, a tail, is brown, and has no legs?

4)in a certain city, 5% of all the persons in town have unlisted phone numbers. If you select 100 names at random from that city's phone directory, how many people selected will have unlisted phone numbers?

5)How many times can you subtract the number 5 from number 25? 

10 hours ago, harsharan000 said:

1)A doctor and a bus driver are both in love with the same woman, an attractive girl named Sarah. The bus driver had to go on a long bus trip that would last a week. Before he left, he gave Sarah seven apples.   Why?

2) Tall I am young, Short I am old, While with life I glow, Wind is my foe. What am I? 

3)What has a head, a tail, is brown, and has no legs?

4)in a certain city, 5% of all the persons in town have unlisted phone numbers. If you select 100 names at random from that city's phone directory, how many people selected will have unlisted phone numbers?

5)How many times can you subtract the number 5 from number 25? 

1) wishful thinking, but since 'an apple a day keeps the doc away' needed to give her 7apples for 7 days to come

2)candle

3)slow worm

4)zero

5) just once