Bhaai Jugraj Singh says "Guru is God"?

Guest MandeepB

@Kira your answers are really dumb.

bhai lena was a Hindu guru angad was not ... what stupid logic - he was the same person regardless of name change 

gurus allowed themselves 2 to be killed - lol - so they commited suicide ?

guru harikrishan finished his mission. And what was that exactly? If he was God then obviously he hasn't as there were 2 more gurus after him. Might I add the kalsa was formed after him. Huru harkrishan didn't leave any  sayings or works ... what kind of God allows himself to die from a desease humans can cure?

And you didn't answer my question about their children - are they demigods? How can God have sex with mortals? 

Why did guru gobind Singh need binding from Mughal army if he was God ? Guru gobind also never entered Amritsar because of rival gurus? How can that be if he was God? 

I can go on all day - none of this makes sense - gurus were human beings ... anyone with half a brain  can see - keep imur Hindu beliefs to your self ...

Guest MandeepKaur

But is there a passage in the Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj or in the Dasam Bani where Guru Nanak or any of the other Gurus say "I am God or worship me"?

1 hour ago, Guest Reply said:

@Kira your answers are really dumb.

bhai lena was a Hindu guru angad was not ... what stupid logic - he was the same person regardless of name change 

Guru Nanak Dev Ji said he wasn't Bhai Lehna anymore But Guru Angad Dev Ji, he was merely another form of Guru Nanak Dev Ji. Are you going to call him a liar? Gurbani also testifies to this.

gurus allowed themselves 2 to be killed - lol - so they commited suicide ?

Pretty sure it was a willing sacrifice for the greater good.

guru harikrishan finished his mission. And what was that exactly? If he was God then obviously he hasn't as there were 2 more gurus after him. Might I add the kalsa was formed after him. Huru harkrishan didn't leave any  sayings or works ... what kind of God allows himself to die from a desease humans can cure?

His mission was to demonstrate that Brahmgyan can come in any form and at any age. Guru Harkrishan Ji also cured thousands of people with smallpox, how stupid for you as a sikh to say they contracted it and had no power to stop it when he was actively purging it from everyone around him.

And you didn't answer my question about their children - are they demigods? How can God have sex with mortals? 

The Guru Sahib's wives were incarnations of Adi-Shakti, I'll explain this concept to you since you'll have a heart attack and call it Brahmvaad. 

Adi-Shakti is the primal energy of Akaal Purkh, his power.  The Sahibzaade were probably bhagats in previous lives.

Why did guru gobind Singh need binding from Mughal army if he was God ? Guru gobind also never entered Amritsar because of rival gurus? How can that be if he was God? 

He never followed anything the mughals said? have you ever read Batiichtar Natek? Guru Sahib did as he pleased and that annoyed the mughals. 

Are you really this dense? Guru Sahib didn't visit one place and suddenly its all hell breaks loose. In-case you missed the memo he was arming sikhs, he had other things to contend to. Guru Sahib never even attempted to enter Harmandhir Sahib.

I can go on all day - none of this makes sense - gurus were human beings ... anyone with half a brain  can see - keep imur Hindu beliefs to your self ...

g1386197969847308927.jpg

So let's all reject all the old texts that atest to this. Let's reject all the Gurbani that even goes out and says "Gur Parmeshar eko jan" and countless other verses all stating that Satguru Ji was Akaal Purkh's avataar, all because some neo-liberal hippy who's never read into Gurbani says so.

You can call me Hindu all you want. But you're the one peddling that God is separate from creation. So very christian.

Come back to the table when you can actually understand the concepts of Sargun and Nirgun. Which are integral to Sikh philosophy.

45 minutes ago, Kira said:

Guru Nanak Dev Ji said he wasn't Bhai Lehna anymore But Guru Angad Dev Ji, he was merely another form of Guru Nanak Dev Ji. Are you going to call him a liar? Gurbani also testifies to this.

Pretty sure it was a willing sacrifice for the greater good.

His mission was to demonstrate that Brahmgyan can come in any form and at any age. Guru Harkrishan Ji also cured thousands of people with smallpox, how stupid for you as a sikh to say they contracted it and had no power to stop it when he was actively purging it from everyone around him.

The Guru Sahib's wives were incarnations of Adi-Shakti, I'll explain this concept to you since you'll have a heart attack and call it Brahmvaad. 

Adi-Shakti is the primal energy of Akaal Purkh, his power.  The Sahibzaade were probably bhagats in previous lives.

He never followed anything the mughals said? have you ever read Batiichtar Natek? Guru Sahib did as he pleased and that annoyed the mughals. 

Are you really this dense? Guru Sahib didn't visit one place and suddenly its all hell breaks loose. In-case you missed the memo he was arming sikhs, he had other things to contend to. Guru Sahib never even attempted to enter Harmandhir Sahib.

g1386197969847308927.jpg

So let's all reject all the old texts that atest to this. Let's reject all the Gurbani that even goes out and says "Gur Parmeshar eko jan" and countless other verses all stating that Satguru Ji was Akaal Purkh's avataar, all because some neo-liberal hippy who's never read into Gurbani says so.

You can call me Hindu all you want. But you're the one peddling that God is separate from creation. So very christian.

Come back to the table when you can actually understand the concepts of Sargun and Nirgun. Which are integral to Sikh philosophy.

bro even Rig Veda told Brahmins that Kalyug and Eternal Avtar Guru will be named Nanak that after him will be ten Gurus the last being Munn = Silent ...if your own faith's writings don't put anything faith in you another's highest writings tell you he is the one full Avtar

On 10/11/2017 at 6:41 PM, Guest MandeepB said:

Dear Sangath, I recently came accross a Amrathdhari Sikh who says "Guru's are actually God's, that Guru Nanak is the Lord of the Universe". I never heard that before, so i asked him who taught you that, he says, Basics of Sikhi, Bhaai Jugraj Singh's video: 

I am confused, i thought Guru's are human beings? Please advise. Thank you

A human being can become immortal by practicing an immortal psychology. 

Read Gurbani and apply it to your life. 

Guest Culture is Maya.
11 hours ago, S4NGH said:

Why did God come in 10 forms. Each Guru played a different role and yet the same. They completely changed a system, a culture. Turned it all on its head. To change a people's culture takes time. Rome wasn't built over night? From Guru Nanak Sahib ji to Guru Gobind Singh ji. It all lead to the Khalsa Panth. A slow and steady process. An evolution. A gradual development. At the time of Guru Nanak Sahib ji the sikhs were not ready to pick up arms. They were far from being able to rule themselves. Fast forward to Guru Gobind Singh ji, we become a sovereign people. That takes time. To change a mindset, break a centuries old culture takes time.

The rest of your questions were answered perfectly by Kira. 

The problem Is culture. 

Everyone has and is attached to a culture in Maya.

And its culture that leads us off the path, culture and other fools attached to and blinded by that culture that plant doubts in our mind of the divinity that lies within us and that IS us. 

We are One with Him-made of the same stuff. With or without Him.

He never leaves is, our fault is that we ignore his All Pervading presence. 

The aim is to stop believing culture and believing in our True Selves instead. 

16 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

bro even Rig Veda told Brahmins that Kalyug and Eternal Avtar Guru will be named Nanak that after him will be ten Gurus the last being Munn = Silent ...if your own faith's writings don't put anything faith in you another's highest writings tell you he is the one full Avtar

Do you have a reference (even better, an online link) to the specific part of Rig Ved that says this? It would be very handy.

3 hours ago, Guest Reply said:

Please do go on, I am interested in knowing all of the arguments Muslims want to make. 

BTW, if you want to have a conversation, please get an account. It's free. All you require is an email address, which 99% you probably already have, but if not, that's free, too.

• The topic was locked