#freejagginow

6 hours ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

Maharaj Kirpa karn on Jaggi, Ramandeep, Shera and Jimmy

what about Ramandeep Singh's sister and fiancee they were also picked up by the police ? things are quiet in terms of protest to get them out as a priority we know what happened to Goldie's sister surely that should be of paramount importance locating and getting them out?

17 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

what about Ramandeep Singh's sister and fiancee they were also picked up by the police ? things are quiet in terms of protest to get them out as a priority we know what happened to Goldie's sister surely that should be of paramount importance locating and getting them out?

i wasnt aware of them being locked up, its not a competition anyway - my ardas is all for sikh political prisoners and i mentioned the guys who been picked up now as i know about them. 

26 minutes ago, Prokharkoo84 said:

i wasnt aware of them being locked up, its not a competition anyway - my ardas is all for sikh political prisoners and i mentioned the guys who been picked up now as i know about them. 

wasn't criticising but higlighting that this week wasn't just one pickup but multiple kidnappings