Singh's finding it hard to find life partners.

Guest Singh

10 minutes ago, GuestSingh said:

its the responsibility of those who really know the game being played to educate and wake em up...and it may take more effort with a few depending on how indoctrinated or just stupid/gullible they are by nature....

bros before 'hose' always.

They don't want to know. The automatic, defensive response is to assume the person trying to help is secretly envious of their "wonderful" life. I'm not giving anyone the opportunity to cast aspersions on my intentions. So I stopped trying ages ago. Pain is a wonderful teacher. If they won't heed the advice of a well-wisher, then harsh, cold experience will take the place of a friend or an adviser. Their choice. 

26 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Singhs are seen effectively as a Beta male.

It's a tactic many females will employ, going for a perceived alpha when younger and then going for a beta for provisioning or when they cannot compete with the younger prettier females. 

The psychology behind it is straightforward and difficult to refute. Lesson: don't be beta. Don't look beta, and perhaps more importantly, don't BEHAVE beta. From my observations, the gatekeepers of society are encouraging the proliferation -- via the usual culprits in the media, be it the TV, cinema, the press, etc -- of certain behavioural trends within males that dilute and weaken their masculinity. Only someone who's aware of the game being played AND has the tools and resources to combat the deluge can successfully resist these insidious attempts to create generations of ineffective, emasculated males. A strong man in every sense of the word shouldn't be deemed to be a threat to a woman. If a female says that the mere mention or presence of someone who fits that category makes her feel uncomfortable, that's on her, and not the guy.

In terms of courting, relationships, etc., females can detect a "lesser" man. They instinctively know within seconds whether they're dealing with a potential mate or a brother-esque figure who, at most, will be considered no more than a friend.  Then it's just a matter of weighing up -- on her part -- the pros and cons (He's not very attractive or imposing BUT he's successful in his career, therefore he has certain assets and attributes that tip the balance in a particular direction), and prioritising certain attributes over others.

Women say often, "I want to be with a guy who's also my friend." Unfortunately, apne young munde take it too far, and they become honorary girlfriends in order to please her, lmao. 

The "don't look beta" is really quite difficult to change. It's nothing, or very little, to do with clothes. It's very much how a person carries themselves, their demeanour, their frame, their presence, and 99% comes from within, i.e. it's a mindset rather than just a look. As we know, a person cannot change their mentality overnight. It takes years to do so, and even then it has to be something a person is conscious of on a daily basis. 

15 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

The psychology behind it is straightforward and difficult to refute. Lesson: don't be beta. Don't look beta, and perhaps more importantly, don't BEHAVE beta. From my observations, the gatekeepers of society are encouraging the proliferation -- via the usual culprits in the media, be it the TV, cinema, the press, etc -- of certain behavioural trends within males that dilute and weaken their masculinity. Only someone who's aware of the game being played AND has the tools and resources to combat the deluge can successfully resist these insidious attempts to create generations of ineffective, emasculated males. A strong man in every sense of the word shouldn't be deemed to be a threat to a woman. If a female says that the mere mention or presence of someone who fits that category makes her feel uncomfortable, that's on her, and not the guy.

In terms of courting, relationships, etc., females can detect a "lesser" man. They instinctively know within seconds whether they're dealing with a potential mate or a brother-esque figure who, at most, will be considered no more than a friend.  Then it's just a matter of weighing up -- on her part -- the pros and cons (He's not very attractive or imposing BUT he's successful in his career, therefore he has certain assets and attributes that tip the balance in a particular direction), and prioritising certain attributes over others.

Women say often, "I want to be with a guy who's also my friend." Unfortunately, apne young munde take it too far, and they become honorary girlfriends in order to please her, lmao. 

The "don't look beta" is really quite difficult to change. It's nothing, or very little, to do with clothes. It's very much how a person carries themselves, their demeanour, their frame, their presence, and 99% comes from within, i.e. it's a mindset rather than just a look. As we know, a person cannot change their mentality overnight. It takes years to do so, and even then it has to be something a person is conscious of on a daily basis. 

I think the problem is in part we are taught to see other women as your mother's and sisters.

Yes I agree to this to a certain extent but it means that one gets friend zoned. 

It means you are start putting women on a pedestal.

It is quite common for certain females to have many male acquaintances (orbiters) and string them along so incase the guy they wanted did not materialise and they then have a back up plan.

4 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

I think the problem is in part we are taught to see other women as your mother's and sisters.

Yes I agree to this to a certain extent but it means that one gets friend zoned. 

It means you are start putting women on a pedestal.

It is quite common for certain females to have many male acquaintances (orbiters) and string them along so in-case the guy they wanted did not materialise and they then have a back up plan.

Strictly speaking, from the perspective of Gurmat, everything we're discussing is bakwaas, lol, and I'm inclined to wholeheartedly agree. In an ideal world we wouldn't have to consider the things discussed above, but that's just not the reality of the situation. But Man being Man (and I include Woman in the term, too) it's about learning the rules of the game, and then deciding if you want to play. 

4 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Strictly speaking, from the perspective of Gurmat, everything we're discussing is bakwaas, lol, and I'm inclined to wholeheartedly agree. In an ideal world we wouldn't have to consider the things discussed above, but that's just not the reality of the situation. But Man being Man (and I include Woman in the term, too) it's about learning the rules of the game, and then deciding if you want to play. 

It does seem that Maharaj Ji is having a joke on the human race.

I do sometimes ask myself the question, "What kind of khel is this?"

26 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

It does seem that Maharaj Ji is having a joke on the human race.

I do sometimes ask myself the question, "What kind of khel is this?"

I once read somewhere that this world was literally designed to be one of "tests and atonements"; one of a few planets all life-forms must experience before moving on. Once you look at it from that perspective, you begin to reconcile much of the nonsense that passes for human existence.

On 2/19/2019 at 6:20 PM, Guest Manbir Singh said:

Teach us the way brother. Within weeks from not knowing any Punjabi girl to engaged. And that too decent clean girl, who is into Sikhi. 

You could start your own seva and help many others?

And within 2 weeks going to get married ?

In last 6 months, I talked to almost 400 plus girls( including their parents), met about 9 girls in person ( with parents ofcourse). She is the 10 th ?.

i got good experience to guide other younger brothers especially if they are finding a girl in punjab. ??

12 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

I once read somewhere that this world was literally designed to be one of "tests and atonements"; one of a few planets all life-forms must experience before moving on. Once you look at it from that perspective, you begin to reconcile much of the nonsense that passes for human existence.

Agree ji, thats called maya

On 2/19/2019 at 3:16 AM, puzzled said:

I wanna marry a girl who keeps a joorah, does paath, doesn't eat meat, is virgin, and comes from a traditional family like mine.     Sounds like a lot in this day and age LMAO 

Caste doesn't bother me 

Its not much though is it ... 

Puzzled bai ji,  joorah karn walia bahut mil jangia( paath karn walia ghat hi aa ).

virgin is like your luck, you can add this point to your requirement list. Even if you do there is no guarantee of it. You can’t even go for medical test as most of the athlete girls who participate in games and sports and perform hard exercises of stretching and bending something lose their sensitive part( you might be aware of it). So you can try to find all other requirements but finding a virgin will look a bit non sense veere ?