Guest Singh

Singh's finding it hard to find life partners.

I just turned 26 last month and now my parents are pesting me everyday to find a girl lol   

For the last 3 week's they been bringing it up everyday 

I don't know any Punjabi girl   how can I just find someone like that lol

They won't accept a non Punjabi girl  

They prefer if I find someone myself rather than them finding someone which is great 

I think I might do matha tek and ask baba ji to make things move a bit faster and get me and my future wife to meet each other soon.  haha! 

Edited by puzzled

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Guest DATING POLICE JIHADI
21 minutes ago, puzzled said:

I just turned 26 last month and now my parents are pesting me everyday to find a girl lol   

They prefer if I find someone myself rather than them finding someone which is great 

I think I might do matha tek and ask baba ji to make things move a bit faster and get me and my future wife to meet each other soon.  haha! 

DATING IS HARAM

27 minutes ago, puzzled said:

You r 26, I thought u to be much younger than me, i am 29.

i met the girl and her parents today, everything went fine. Will move forward.😁

36 minutes ago, TinnkerBell said:

You r 26, I thought u to be much younger than me, i am 29.

i met the girl and her parents today, everything went fine. Will move forward.😁

Haha yeah I'm 26 now 

That's good that it went fine, let us know when the wedding is lol 

1 minute ago, puzzled said:

Haha yeah I'm 26 now 

That's good that it went fine, let us know when the wedding is lol 

Yes, please do! I have something special in mind for the new couple. 😀

28 minutes ago, MichaelJackson said:

Lol yeah when tinkerbell gets married everyone can upload folk punjabi wedding songs on here and photo's of ladoos lol 

Edited by puzzled

On 1/28/2019 at 11:57 PM, TinnkerBell said:

And how can I find out that ?

Well, I'm not you, so I don't know what level of Sikhism you are at.

Just whatever it is that you do (go to the Gurdwara once a year, or once a month, do Japji Sahib once in a while or do Nitnem everyday, drink or eat meat or not), ask her whether she would be OK with that. 

4 minutes ago, BhForce said:

Just whatever it is that you do (go to the Gurdwara once a year, or once a month, do Japji Sahib once in a while or do Nitnem everyday, drink or eat meat or not), ask her whether she would be OK with that. 

Its Sikhi not Sikhism.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Redoptics said:

Its Sikhi not Sikhism.

Oh, really? 

1. It's ਸਿੱਖੀ, not Sikhi. What is Sikhi??

2. Do tell what the definition of Sikhi is.

3. Please give the definition of "ism"

6 hours ago, BhForce said:

Thanks for suggesting me , yes bro i asked her, she is gursikh since  her school days and do nitnem and in free time extra sukhmani sahib paths. She is good in sikh values

10 hours ago, puzzled said:

Lol yeah when tinkerbell gets married everyone can upload folk punjabi wedding songs on here and photo's of ladoos lol 

😁 sure , u can come and eat in person puzzled bai ji 🤓

10 hours ago, MichaelJackson said:

I will keep updating here, so the boys like me who are finding it hard get a gursikh partner don’t lose hopes 😂

Guest Punjab ftw

Bro go to Punjab, I’m same age, no way I’m gonna marry a girl born in western country lol. I have seen girls drinking with their fam these days, it’s mad. Aunties aren’t far behind, half of them drinking on the sly too. ( could go into a rant about how even “Singhnia” cake their face with makeup but no point lol)

Even random rishte will help, maybe. Ask some driver, shop wala from pind about girls rep. They know ins and out.

Singh or not, doesn’t really make a difference, only shallow girls care about that and you don’t want those anyway. Be confident, tough and that will show. Exercise, keep fit etc. 

On 1/30/2019 at 6:07 PM, Guest DATING POLICE JIHADI said:

DATING IS HARAM

I think it's fine if you date to marry. If you date casually then no. 

4 hours ago, puzzled said:

I think it's fine if you date to marry. If you date casually then no. 

Puzzled bai ji, everyone has own views. Even if you date to marry or you date casually- both are bad for you dhyan simran life.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Topics

• whose agenda does it serve to sideline Deepa and the other sewadars of sikh youth uk?? GOI - no mention of Jaggi will remain WMP - valuable scalps to present 'traditional' sikh organisations - can let diaspora fall back to sleep We may not like the thuggish soch but truth is if they even encourage a handful of youth to look up history, sikhi  etc it may be a positive thing.
    • Nice brov, never seen sun emblem with a moustache though lol
    • I'm QA test manager,  so if you need testing can help, I tested mvc/angular currently working with php. Used selenium and other testing technologies.  But can help punjabi translations with testing in codeceptjs, c# and tutorials with postman.
    • Wow nobody else did childish acts in their teens, I dont know these people, get the children to apologise,  why you making a mountain out of mole hill. We have more serious issues to give our energy too.
    • To what you said, I agree. He is a top sewadar for the youth & grooming situation at times, his mind set is kinda there BUT I’m not trying to bash his organisation or him. I’m trying to tell the youth who run after him what his really about aswell.. if you live in Midlands (UK) you will know the people he has around him and there antics in the past years at events can not be accepted, if your the face of a organisation who does so much good sewa you have to shuffle the group up (like if you was a government party and the leader wasn’t performing etc they step down). It’s putting Sikhi down, Deepa Singh should of made a video I feel not have a statement made that he is a hypocrite because when it suits him he takes hukam from a random Panj Singh, which should of been shared. The other problem is that with when someone is getting found out all there other antics are coming out, I feel that’s wrong it should of been tackled when it happened as this situation is getting dealt with now.  I love my Sikhi but it’s 2019 the people who are egotistic are getting squashed.. if you feel Deepa is going good I believe you think the Jathedar are doing good too.  I’ve met Deepa, talked & it’s like talking to a militant group which we don’t really need now because that’s al qaeda & we know how that ends & gets portrayed.  Bhul Chuk Maaaf

Important Information

Terms of Use