Singh's finding it hard to find life partners.

Guest Singh

On 1/28/2019 at 11:57 PM, TinnkerBell said:

And how can I find out that ?

Well, I'm not you, so I don't know what level of Sikhism you are at.

Just whatever it is that you do (go to the Gurdwara once a year, or once a month, do Japji Sahib once in a while or do Nitnem everyday, drink or eat meat or not), ask her whether she would be OK with that. 

4 minutes ago, BhForce said:

Just whatever it is that you do (go to the Gurdwara once a year, or once a month, do Japji Sahib once in a while or do Nitnem everyday, drink or eat meat or not), ask her whether she would be OK with that. 

Its Sikhi not Sikhism.

6 hours ago, BhForce said:

Thanks for suggesting me , yes bro i asked her, she is gursikh since  her school days and do nitnem and in free time extra sukhmani sahib paths. She is good in sikh values

Guest Punjab ftw

Bro go to Punjab, I’m same age, no way I’m gonna marry a girl born in western country lol. I have seen girls drinking with their fam these days, it’s mad. Aunties aren’t far behind, half of them drinking on the sly too. ( could go into a rant about how even “Singhnia” cake their face with makeup but no point lol)

Even random rishte will help, maybe. Ask some driver, shop wala from pind about girls rep. They know ins and out.

Singh or not, doesn’t really make a difference, only shallow girls care about that and you don’t want those anyway. Be confident, tough and that will show. Exercise, keep fit etc.