Jump to content
Guest Singh

Singh's finding it hard to find life partners.

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, GuestSingh said:

and if/when their marriages with a mona dont work out then thats when almost all of em wanna settle for a singh...cuz theyre safe, a 'fallback', a 'get outta jail card'....

a true singh should never accept being second best for anyone - if u werent good enough for em from the start then in my eyes u never will....

Someone finally said it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
6 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Someone finally said it.

personally know of a singh who was in a relationship with an apni back in his mona day for about 9/10 years but when he took an interest in sikhi during the bhai rajoana movement and start keeping kesh, she didnt wanna know him anymore - she just couldnt handle and accept his new appearance - so they split...makes u wonder how many others out there 'love' their partner for who he really is doesnt it? a decade spent together and nothing to show for it - call it 'quits' and thats it finished... anyway he ended up sponsoring an apni from back home, taught her how to drive etc. and now they have their own house together.

there seems to be more younger-generations doing the same thing - my thinking/feelings are the same too but still got a little hope left...it aint much at all but its still there burning like a flickering candle ..otherwise my worry is not conducting enough 'due diligence' and a native ending up doing a runner....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The sad thing is when the "Second Choice" Singh thinks he's getting the goods based on his personality or his general appeal, whether it be the status his education and career affords him, or the general reputation of his family, etc., when in fact he's being played because the girl was sleeping with everything male that possessed a pulse; she got found out, and then decides to dress up as a simple bebeh and venture into a Gurdwara to make a display of her shardaa in order to ensnare a foolish, thirsty Singh who doesn't know the ways of the world. That's pure maari kismat on the Singh's part. She isn't repentant for her mistakes or her past; she just wants to use the supposed respectability offered by a decent Sikh as a shroud to veil her own indiscretions. Eventually, when they do get married, she either gradually and subtley (through a combination of sex and a pleasant demeanour) moulds the Singh to her own mentality, or if the Singh is particularly resilient and refuses to compromise on certain things, she ends up divorcing him. And still Singh Ji doesn't learn his lesson!

Edited by MisterrSingh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

The sad thing is when the "Second Choice" Singh thinks he's getting the goods based on his personality or his general appeal, whether it be the status his education and career affords him, or the general reputation of his family, etc., when in fact he's being played because the girl was sleeping with everything male that possessed a pulse; she got found out, and then decides to dress up as a simple bebeh and venture into a Gurdwara to make a display of her shardaa in order to ensnare a foolish, thirsty Singh who doesn't know the ways of the world. That's pure maari kismat on the Singh's part. She isn't repentant for her mistakes or her past; she just wants to use the supposed respectability offered by a decent Sikh as a shroud to veil her own indiscretions. Eventually, when they do get married, she either gradually and subtley (through a combination of sex and a pleasant demeanour) moulds the Singh to her own mentality, or if the Singh is particularly resilient and refuses to compromise on certain things, she ends up divorcing him. And still Singh Ji doesn't learn his lesson!

its the responsibility of those who really know the game being played to educate and wake em up...and it may take more effort with a few depending on how indoctrinated or just stupid/gullible they are by nature....

bros before 'hose' always.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With the above discussion I think singhs from amritdhari or religious families tend to be more naive and less aware when it comes to the type of women dicussed above     while guys who come from non religious families but later become singhs tend to be more aware and woke in a world sense 

Obviously that's not always the case but it's something iv noticed. 

Edited by puzzled

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, GuestSingh said:

its the responsibility of those who really know the game being played to educate and wake em up...and it may take more effort with a few depending on how indoctrinated or just stupid/gullible they are by nature....

bros before 'hose' always.

They don't want to know. The automatic, defensive response is to assume the person trying to help is secretly envious of their "wonderful" life. I'm not giving anyone the opportunity to cast aspersions on my intentions. So I stopped trying ages ago. Pain is a wonderful teacher. If they won't heed the advice of a well-wisher, then harsh, cold experience will take the place of a friend or an adviser. Their choice. 

Edited by MisterrSingh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Someone finally said it.

Singhs are seen effectively as a Beta male.

It's a tactic many females will employ, going for a perceived alpha when younger and then going for a beta for provisioning or when they cannot compete with the younger prettier females. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Singhs are seen effectively as a Beta male.

It's a tactic many females will employ, going for a perceived alpha when younger and then going for a beta for provisioning or when they cannot compete with the younger prettier females. 

The psychology behind it is straightforward and difficult to refute. Lesson: don't be beta. Don't look beta, and perhaps more importantly, don't BEHAVE beta. From my observations, the gatekeepers of society are encouraging the proliferation -- via the usual culprits in the media, be it the TV, cinema, the press, etc -- of certain behavioural trends within males that dilute and weaken their masculinity. Only someone who's aware of the game being played AND has the tools and resources to combat the deluge can successfully resist these insidious attempts to create generations of ineffective, emasculated males. A strong man in every sense of the word shouldn't be deemed to be a threat to a woman. If a female says that the mere mention or presence of someone who fits that category makes her feel uncomfortable, that's on her, and not the guy.

In terms of courting, relationships, etc., females can detect a "lesser" man. They instinctively know within seconds whether they're dealing with a potential mate or a brother-esque figure who, at most, will be considered no more than a friend.  Then it's just a matter of weighing up -- on her part -- the pros and cons (He's not very attractive or imposing BUT he's successful in his career, therefore he has certain assets and attributes that tip the balance in a particular direction), and prioritising certain attributes over others.

Women say often, "I want to be with a guy who's also my friend." Unfortunately, apne young munde take it too far, and they become honorary girlfriends in order to please her, lmao. 

The "don't look beta" is really quite difficult to change. It's nothing, or very little, to do with clothes. It's very much how a person carries themselves, their demeanour, their frame, their presence, and 99% comes from within, i.e. it's a mindset rather than just a look. As we know, a person cannot change their mentality overnight. It takes years to do so, and even then it has to be something a person is conscious of on a daily basis. 

Edited by MisterrSingh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

The psychology behind it is straightforward and difficult to refute. Lesson: don't be beta. Don't look beta, and perhaps more importantly, don't BEHAVE beta. From my observations, the gatekeepers of society are encouraging the proliferation -- via the usual culprits in the media, be it the TV, cinema, the press, etc -- of certain behavioural trends within males that dilute and weaken their masculinity. Only someone who's aware of the game being played AND has the tools and resources to combat the deluge can successfully resist these insidious attempts to create generations of ineffective, emasculated males. A strong man in every sense of the word shouldn't be deemed to be a threat to a woman. If a female says that the mere mention or presence of someone who fits that category makes her feel uncomfortable, that's on her, and not the guy.

In terms of courting, relationships, etc., females can detect a "lesser" man. They instinctively know within seconds whether they're dealing with a potential mate or a brother-esque figure who, at most, will be considered no more than a friend.  Then it's just a matter of weighing up -- on her part -- the pros and cons (He's not very attractive or imposing BUT he's successful in his career, therefore he has certain assets and attributes that tip the balance in a particular direction), and prioritising certain attributes over others.

Women say often, "I want to be with a guy who's also my friend." Unfortunately, apne young munde take it too far, and they become honorary girlfriends in order to please her, lmao. 

The "don't look beta" is really quite difficult to change. It's nothing, or very little, to do with clothes. It's very much how a person carries themselves, their demeanour, their frame, their presence, and 99% comes from within, i.e. it's a mindset rather than just a look. As we know, a person cannot change their mentality overnight. It takes years to do so, and even then it has to be something a person is conscious of on a daily basis. 

I think the problem is in part we are taught to see other women as your mother's and sisters.

Yes I agree to this to a certain extent but it means that one gets friend zoned. 

It means you are start putting women on a pedestal.

It is quite common for certain females to have many male acquaintances (orbiters) and string them along so incase the guy they wanted did not materialise and they then have a back up plan.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

I think the problem is in part we are taught to see other women as your mother's and sisters.

Yes I agree to this to a certain extent but it means that one gets friend zoned. 

It means you are start putting women on a pedestal.

It is quite common for certain females to have many male acquaintances (orbiters) and string them along so in-case the guy they wanted did not materialise and they then have a back up plan.

Strictly speaking, from the perspective of Gurmat, everything we're discussing is bakwaas, lol, and I'm inclined to wholeheartedly agree. In an ideal world we wouldn't have to consider the things discussed above, but that's just not the reality of the situation. But Man being Man (and I include Woman in the term, too) it's about learning the rules of the game, and then deciding if you want to play. 

Edited by MisterrSingh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Strictly speaking, from the perspective of Gurmat, everything we're discussing is bakwaas, lol, and I'm inclined to wholeheartedly agree. In an ideal world we wouldn't have to consider the things discussed above, but that's just not the reality of the situation. But Man being Man (and I include Woman in the term, too) it's about learning the rules of the game, and then deciding if you want to play. 

It does seem that Maharaj Ji is having a joke on the human race.

I do sometimes ask myself the question, "What kind of khel is this?"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

It does seem that Maharaj Ji is having a joke on the human race.

I do sometimes ask myself the question, "What kind of khel is this?"

I once read somewhere that this world was literally designed to be one of "tests and atonements"; one of a few planets all life-forms must experience before moving on. Once you look at it from that perspective, you begin to reconcile much of the nonsense that passes for human existence.

Edited by MisterrSingh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/19/2019 at 6:20 PM, Guest Manbir Singh said:

Teach us the way brother. Within weeks from not knowing any Punjabi girl to engaged. And that too decent clean girl, who is into Sikhi. 

You could start your own seva and help many others?

And within 2 weeks going to get married 😂

In last 6 months, I talked to almost 400 plus girls( including their parents), met about 9 girls in person ( with parents ofcourse). She is the 10 th 😍.

i got good experience to guide other younger brothers especially if they are finding a girl in punjab. 😎😁

Edited by TinnkerBell
Correct

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

I once read somewhere that this world was literally designed to be one of "tests and atonements"; one of a few planets all life-forms must experience before moving on. Once you look at it from that perspective, you begin to reconcile much of the nonsense that passes for human existence.

Agree ji, thats called maya

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/19/2019 at 3:16 AM, puzzled said:

I wanna marry a girl who keeps a joorah, does paath, doesn't eat meat, is virgin, and comes from a traditional family like mine.     Sounds like a lot in this day and age LMAO 

Caste doesn't bother me 

Its not much though is it ... 

Puzzled bai ji,  joorah karn walia bahut mil jangia( paath karn walia ghat hi aa ).

virgin is like your luck, you can add this point to your requirement list. Even if you do there is no guarantee of it. You can’t even go for medical test as most of the athlete girls who participate in games and sports and perform hard exercises of stretching and bending something lose their sensitive part( you might be aware of it). So you can try to find all other requirements but finding a virgin will look a bit non sense veere 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...



  • Topics

  • Posts

    • shes from a different community n anotha part of town. abt 15 yrs younger than the female elder as well. so y wud she be keepin their company? seems like she was either abandoned by her own for wateva reason n lost her way. maybe livin rough n desperate before bein targeted. or she knew the place well as a worker or regular customer n wanted a piece of the prize from wat wudve seemed a simple 'transaction'?
    • Sidh Gohst is a Sikh Prayer... (i hope u weren't being sarcastic)? Prayer came about when Guru Nanak Ji had an assembly (gohst) with Sidhs, hence the name Sidh Gohst. The prayer is like a Q&A session where Sidhs ask n Guru Ji answers... NOW! Who been telling me to stick t learning about Sidh Gohst?? 😔
    • Get a normal bike n ride it. Road bike u can go far n fast so it's advantageous. Second bike type, ideal for short distant travelling n cycle at own leisure... Totally forgot wha the types called though I own one. Not mountain bike something else.
    • Is that Harpreet's mugshot? Lol! We need to understand y they committed a crime. Obviously for money but what lead them? For their age appears they had a hard life or "hard" life (depends how u look at it) and thas it! They understood the phenomenon of dog eat dog world. So they took a drastic step and failed... Of course they could've succeeded.
    • and also, as your next post alludes to, naamdharis also take khanday dee pahul, and actually most of them do compared to "us" mainstream sikhs. naamdharis are also much closer to rehit than some of these jathabandis we have now corrupt the panth since colonial times. However naamdharis are missing the kshatriya rehit of khalsa, ie the warrior maryada. I think a lot of "sikh" children would easily get influenced by christian schools due to lack of sikhi knowledge, and this includes those who go to these schools in India as well Yes, Khalsa sikhs used to learn from other sikh sampradaiye as well when it came to spiritual gyaan and sikhi knowledge. Obviously for learning there are no strict rules, however other rules are different for khalsa sikhs as they need to follow the military rules as well compared to sehajdhari "civilian" sikhs. And this is funny, but would learning from a harmonium teacher harm your sikhi, as it takes you away from learning sikh/Gurus' instruments? I would find it harmful for someone to teach that crazy keertan which plays at many rehnsbhais, 🤣😂
×

Important Information

Terms of Use