Singh's finding it hard to find life partners.

Guest Singh

7 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

The likes of Geeta Sidhu left her husband after the fortune was lost. 

What a wonderful woman! 

Tina Daheley is in the media. Her social circle is middle class goreh. 

What you guys have to realise is that woman marry up.(The term is called hypergamy )

These types of woman will not consider a man of their own ethnicity as it would be beneath them.

Marrying a gorah is an upgrade. 

Let's be honest here, regardless of how these women see brown men, would any Punjabi guy marry Punjabi women who look like that? would you? 

3 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Let's be honest here, regardless of how these women see brown men, would any Punjabi guy marry Punjabi women who look like that? would you? 

Not a chance.

But if you meet these types in person, their arrogance would put you off even more. 

I have known of these types, they are seen as exotic beauties by these white men. It inflates their ego no end.

12 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Those women aren't even attractive in indian standards let a lone Punjabi standards. They don't even remotely look Punjabi!   But that's what a lot of Punjabi women married to white men look like! 

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਿਹ

Bhai Sahib, how can we say if someone is beautiful or not? Every woman (and man) is beautiful and we shouldn't look at beauty at face value. Look inside lol.

Just now, RajKaregaKhalsa1 said:

Bhai Sahib, how can we say if someone is beautiful or not? Every woman (and man) is beautiful and we shouldn't look at beauty at face value. Look inside lol.

Thats a good point 

Looks are hollow

31 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Not a chance.

But if you meet these types in person, their arrogance would put you off even more. 

I have known of these types, they are seen as exotic beauties by these white men. It inflates their ego no end.

Yeah I know the arrogance your talking about, above everything/everyone indian kind of attitude. They probably grew up with a lot of white people around them, mum and dad probably were well of and gave them private education and what not. 

Women like these born into rich families and white areas are the worst kind! 

17 minutes ago, puzzled said:

Yeah I know the arrogance your talking about, above everything/everyone indian kind of attitude. They probably grew up with a lot of white people around them, mum and dad probably were well of and gave them private education and what not. 

You also get the type who are born in asian areas and go out of their way to disassociate with all things brown.

They all of a sudden remember their roots when goreh rave about it.

Guest Guest_Singh

I'm a Singh born and raised in Canada....never been in the dating game although girls from other races have shown interest in me....relying on the great almighty Waheguru and through my parents and relatives to find a suitable match but very disheartened at the so-called "Sikh" girls here in Canada.

First issue...the majority of girls born and raised in Sikh households in Canada are sjw feminists. I'm all for equality and treating men and women equally but these swj feminists in Sikhism are simply out of control. I spoke to one amritdhari girl over the phone who asked me how it was fair to ask a wife to leave her parental home but not ask the husband to leave his. When I started explaining the history of mankind (oops sorry, "humankind") she got aggressive....so I told her, well why don't you ask your parents about this because I'm assuming your mom had to leave her parental home? She got offended at this...lol... So, yeah, that went nowhere.

Second issue....caste based discrimination. If you're amritdhari and the first question you have is "what caste are you", you're an absolute fake who has not understood the basic principles of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. This has happened multiple times now and I've told my parents I will never marry a girl from a family who asks this as their first question.

Third issue...for girls that have come from India recently or have parents that are still there, the first question these folks ask is how much land do I have in India? Good grief....MAYBE this makes sense if I'm living in India or have any ties there. Give me a break.

Overall, I do agree that the singhs that whine about turban-discrimination or whatever you want to call it are usually beta or omega guys. However it is sad that so many girls prefer meatheads over nice guys....but that is a separate discussion....

I'm at the point, and my parents agree, that it might be best to just start dating (from any race, religion, etc). With the girls have have shown interest in me in the past, I always brushed them aside out of respect for my Sikh values.  And that is the problem...everything I have done up to this point in my life has been with the understanding that I will never sacrifice my Sikhi principles by doing things such as dating or looking at girls as more than sisters....however my hands are tied now. It's either this or live my life as a celibate. 

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh
On 2/21/2019 at 9:27 AM, TinnkerBell said:

And within 2 weeks going to get married ?

In last 6 months, I talked to almost 400 plus girls( including their parents), met about 9 girls in person ( with parents ofcourse). She is the 10 th ?.

i got good experience to guide other younger brothers especially if they are finding a girl in punjab. ??

Hey Tinkerbell, I just realised....you're a boy !! ?

Nothing wrong with being a boy....some of my best friends are boys.....but the question is why on earth would a boy give himself an online user name of 'Tinker Bell' ?????  What's that all about then bruvs ? What's going on ?

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh
13 hours ago, puzzled said:

Yeah that's it. Blame the girls for all your ills for they are filth and you are angelic.

Read this thread again for some insight: