Singh's finding it hard to find life partners.

Guest Singh

22 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

You also get the type who are born in asian areas and go out of their way to disassociate with all things brown.

They all of a sudden remember their roots when goreh rave about it.

Yeah the odd few born in Asian areas that they they are the local gorris and only associate with the gorris lol

On 3/10/2019 at 4:51 PM, Guest Kaur said:

And what about the lack of Sikh men that all the west Sikh guys getting married to goriah or going back to Punjab create too.

Punjabi's have an inferiority complex (self-internalised racism) when it comes to dark skin. Gorah skin color is considered inferior to dark-skinned Indians. And that's despite that being in opposition to Gurmat with the Punj Piare being from South India, Gujarat, Orissa etc where folks are pretty dark and most of the Khalsa Panth being very dark skinned in comparison to goreh.

So when some dark skinned girls are shunned by their own community in the West, why do we scratch our heads as to why they are marrrying goreh who think of dark skin as "exotic" instead of inferior.

This comes from internalising british introduced notions of race via aryan and scythian theory which have no basis in any reality. Farmers fell for this one hard, but they were largely illiterate anyway, and targeted specifically so this shouldn't come as any surprise to us.  

Race is just a social construct that changes all the time. It just takes one invasion and a raping/sh@gging spree by the conquering invaders to significantly change any perceived genetic stability. 

Panjab is possibly the worst place on earth to try and push some any idea of racial stability. The amount of invasions and immigration there make this proposition a joke. 

And you've already pointed out how original Khalsa history actually goes against the notion of skin colour and race anyway as demonstrated by the panj piaray. 

If people think that all fair skinned women are attractive and all dark skinned women the opposite, they must me mentally deranged, with weak minds that are easily susceptible to any m0ronic idea. 

We have lots of evidence that point at the original Khalsa being made up of significantly varying hues of skin. 

I've mentioned it before, but look at these examples of SIkh art and note how the skin colour of Singhs have been represented in comparison to the muslims: 

1.jpg

PreEmpire_2.jpg

On 3/7/2019 at 5:37 AM, Guest Extinct Dodo said:

So Amrithdhari Singhs in Punjab should remain unmarried + childless because there are not enough Singhnian to go around?

No wonder the demographics for the Sikh Panth look bleak right now in Punjab thanks to this inflexible biprenwaad thinking.

No wonder the RSS are laughing at how we are making ourselves a smaller and smaller population for the future like this.

I call them sellout who will sellout literally everything close to them including their dharam just to go along with the flow. Bujdil tola keh lavo. As per your ideology, sikhs in mughals should have just leave jungle and stay home and follow law and order because their population were getting smaller day by day??

Guest Kaala Sardar
6 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Race is just a social construct that changes all the time. It just takes one invasion and a raping/sh@gging spree by the conquering invaders to significantly change any perceived genetic stability. 

Panjab is possibly the worst place on earth to try and push some any idea of racial stability. The amount of invasions and immigration there make this proposition a joke. 

And you've already pointed out how original Khalsa history actually goes against the notion of skin colour and race anyway as demonstrated by the panj piaray. 

If people think that all fair skinned women are attractive and all dark skinned women the opposite, they must me mentally deranged, with weak minds that are easily susceptible to any m0ronic idea. 

We have lots of evidence that point at the original Khalsa being made up of significantly varying hues of skin. 

I've mentioned it before, but look at these examples of SIkh art and note how the skin colour of Singhs have been represented in comparison to the muslims: 

PreEmpire_2.jpg

Well said Dally and in fact the artwork severely under-represents Sikhs of darker hue when historically we know that the majority of the original Khalsa Panth in 1700's were dark-skinned. After all even as recently as in the 1947 Genocide of Sikhs the Muslims referred to the Sikh Panth as a "chureh-chamarah ki Qaum" whereas the Muslims are mostly Jats, Brahmins, Rajputs and Khatri's like previous Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif (Brahmin), Pulwama bomber (Brahmin), London Bridge terrorist Khuram Butt (Brahmin) and the Army ruler of Pakistan now Bajwa (Jat)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgT1_eQ03H4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgT1_eQ03H4

18 hours ago, Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh said:

Hey Tinkerbell, I just realised....you're a boy !! ?

Nothing wrong with being a boy....some of my best friends are boys.....but the question is why on earth would a boy give himself an online user name of 'Tinker Bell' ?????  What's that all about then bruvs ? What's going on ?

TinkerBell was a chapter in my 5-6th class or even before. It was a baby of sheep i guess( baby boy) , I don’t remember properly. When i hot registered i commented a few names like tinkerbell, ludhianaBoy, torontoBoy etc but the Admin didn’t change my name on my request.

i don’t like it much either ?

Guest jigsaw_puzzled_singh
6 hours ago, TinnkerBell said:

TinkerBell was a chapter in my 5-6th class or even before. It was a baby of sheep i guess( baby boy) , I don’t remember properly. When i hot registered i commented a few names like tinkerbell, ludhianaBoy, torontoBoy etc but the Admin didn’t change my name on my request.

i don’t like it much either ?

That's good clarification. Thanks.

Don't know about the sheep story but in the imagination of most people that name Tinkerbell will always be associated with the very girly girl character in Peter Pan so I think the Mods and Admin here should show some kindness and compassion and, on humanitarian grounds, allow you to change your name. To insist you keep it would be cruel ?

9 hours ago, Sikhi4Ever said:

Here ya go again... ?

Here's some independent research on it, incase you think I'm making it up. I understand why people might be defensive, but unless we get a real grasp of our history, warts and all, we just risk repeating mistakes again and again. I thought the introduction of scythian /aryan theory to Panjabis to buttress european colonialism was quite well known? I'm surprised that you act like you've never come across it before?? You need to do much more serious research in my opinion......

"How were the letters written? It is clear some men wrote or addressed their own letters, but the vast majority of letters were probably written by scribes on behalf of their senders, since most Indian Army soldiers were illiterate. In the Punjab at this time no more than 5 percent of the population could read; among rural military communities, however literacy was would have been very much less, since the British deliberately recruited from the least educated segments of the rural population, who were thus least effected by 'dangerous' Western political ideas. Indeed, some of the letters contain explicit references to the 'writer's' own illiteracy, while others refer to scribes."

Indian voices of the great war: Soldiers' letters, 1914-18' by David Omissi

Read more here if you want: