Britian First

Big_Tera

1 hour ago, singh598 said:

The British envisage a utopian white Britain for their country  and fair play to them for every nation wishes the same but they have to consume the karma consequences of their previous actions...perhaps islamification is a result of karma

What karma were we reaping when the Mughals were placing the limbs of our children, like necklaces, around their mothers' heads?? What sins had we committed when we were burned, butchered, and raped in the 80's?

I'm not having a go, brother. I have these thoughts myself, but we need to separate the empire-building deeds of the elites, and untangle them from the idea that the average man and woman and the unknowing masses deserve everything that's coming their way.

Funny how most of you're offended by me but not offended by forced marriages of homos , rampant casteism and sexism , Sikhs who wear chola  as pretense with a "holier than thou" attitude while having extra marital affairs on the side, muslims grooming sikh girls because the girls probably hate their own punjabi sikh culture for some reason. 

We are a community of fools with messed up priorities. 

3 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

Funny how most of you're offended by me but not offended by forced marriages of homos , rampant casteism and sexism , Sikhs who wear chola  as pretense with a "holier than thou" attitude while having extra marital affairs on the side, muslims grooming sikh girls because the girls probably hate their own punjabi sikh culture for some reason. 

You still don’t get it, do you? It’s because you write your fantasies on here. It doesn’t matter what you are straight, gay, bi, whatever, the same would have been said, no matter whoever it was.  

Messed up? Maybe.  Hope you’ve included yourself as part of it too. Oh yes, you wrote we, so you have. 

Can Admin/Mods explain to him why people are offended. 

3 hours ago, AjeetSinghPunjabi said:

And you are a fool who comes onto a Sikh forum, who firstly showcases your immense knowledge on Sikhi, but then does not have any sharam when boasting about your gay preferences... on a Sikhi forum lol. Then you have the nerve to try and act like a victim and use the whole 'I want to cut my kesh' baquas. Our community may not be perfect, but which race/religions community is perfect? Oh wait... let me guess... the gay moneh community is perfect according to you LOL

On 29/11/2017 at 4:00 PM, Big_Tera said:

Should Sikhs support this group. 

They seem to have many valid points. 

Ie they talk about islamic extreemism in uk. Forced conversions, grooming ect which many of the uk partys are to afraid to talk about. 

Maybe would could form an alliance with them at the same time keeping our distance. 

I actually feel ms fransen says alot of things that make sence. Its the only group that is taking on the extreemists in the uk as they feel that the msin partys are doing nothing. 

Read their Wikipedia profiles. 

Be careful. Many Germans still firmly believe that Hilter was good for their country, that he Improved the country so much and they applaud many of his policies other than the murder of Jews. 

Just because someone speaks about something u want them to, does mean the other side isn't wrong. Most of these parties are great for the development of a country and policies. 

To curtain their sinister at times awful and horrific main agendas. 

On 29/11/2017 at 8:06 PM, Big_Tera said:

Why not? 

Sure we may not agree with everything they say or do. But we certainly agree with alot of their points as I have mentioned. 

Also they may have some unsavoury members but there are fruitcakes in all political parties. 

Why Should we be against them when they 

Openly stand against

1) uncontrolled/illegal muslim migration to uk

2)forced conversions/grooming

3)islamification of britian

4)against implementing sharia law in uk

ect ect

Whats not to like about these policies?

We should show our support and be grateful that this group has the courage to voice the nations concerns.

Britian First which used to be the BNP has moved on. They now know the real threat is muslims. 

They have nothing against the hardworking Indian community of Sikhs and Hindus. Infact they respect us and know the difference between us and Muslims. 

All Sikhs and Hindus should vote for them. As the tory and labour goverments are taking us down the pan. 

And how about when they turn on Sikhs and brown people. Then what. 

On 01/12/2017 at 10:36 PM, kcmidlands said:

Sorry Big_Tera, a fascist is a fascist, doesn't matter how good their marketing and PR has gotten, this idea that they've changed and are only against muslims now is just as wrong as them being against people of colour.

If they said they were against extremism regardless of race or religion it would be one thing but they don't, there's plenty of extremism in the christian community but they ain't saying anything, they are fascists, plain and simple, and this idea that they have praise for Sikhs, they know that Sikhs have battled with Moghuls in the time of the Guru's and made the assumption that Sikhs are the natural enemy of Muslims because of this, someone should send them a press release and tell them that it's actually injustice that Sikhs are against, not any particular religion.

Ah this post is perfect :)