Falling off the path so badly

Guest Help

Guys I'm falling off the path so badly. It was going so well and everything was so good and now even the basics are just so hard someone please help me I'm starting to feel suicidal because if I don't have sikhi then Id rather be dead I can't control my mind from panj Chor anymore the nitnem is just about getting dont get Anand from naam or bani anymore I can't fight or anything anymore it's much worse than just two points help me please 

VJKK VJKF

16 hours ago, Guest Help said:

Guys I'm falling off the path so badly. It was going so well and everything was so good and now even the basics are just so hard someone please help me I'm starting to feel suicidal because if I don't have sikhi then Id rather be dead I can't control my mind from panj Chor anymore the nitnem is just about getting dont get Anand from naam or bani anymore I can't fight or anything anymore it's much worse than just two points help me please 

Don't commit suicide please! Just think, this human life is 1 in 8.4 million. Even if you do commit suicide you don't even know if you will come back again as a human, let alone a Sikh. Take it one step at a time. If you are struggling to wake up at amrit vela then just set your alarm clock a bit earlier and progress throughout the week and you will find it much easier to wake up early. You also need to think, have you done enough with Sikhi, will Dharam Raj be happy with your karam? Think it through and don't take major decisions in a haste. Keep working at your Sikhi... good things in life don't come easily, we have to work for it.

VJKK VJKF

Brother Guest Jee,

this much I can tell you :

"Life is a circle of happiness, sadness, hard times, and good times. If you are going through hard times have faith that good times are on the way."

First of all accept yourself as you are, do not try to run away as a coward, for if you stand with courage and hope in Wahiguru´s wisdom and potence, you have nothing to fear.

Nobody is perfect, not all have some conditions nor surroundings, so no matter wherever you are now, keep on fighting with your negative tendencies, one day, no matter how long it may take, you will win for sure.

But if you do any nonsense as you said above with suicidal thoughts, then for sure you are a culprit a wrongdoer, for Wahiguru gave you this human life to fight as a brave sikh, and with His kirpa return to Him.

So if you do any nonsense, you will be drowned in the wheel of endless births and deaths, who knows, when ill you get a human life again, moreover, if you do not make the best of it now, what guarantee is there, that you will be  better after?

You have taken the first step of your uplifting as a human being, by being aware of you  bad habits, it will take you time and determination to get up, in the meanwhile, you may fall down again several times, but nevertheless, do not give up.

For as long as you breathe to your end, keep fighting, keep fighting as a sikh with the sword of your will power, and the shield of His grace, which is more than enough, to fight the evil.

Stay blessed at all times.

Sat Sree Akal.

On 01/12/2017 at 1:18 AM, Guest Help said:

Go and see a counseller immediately. It's very important. Many say they can deal with problems alone but we're very fortunate to have counsellers and psychiatrists who can talk us through things and professionally help us to heal. 

Alot of Sikhs fall and rise again and you probably don't hear about it. Don't beat yourself up about it, the past is the past. 

Ask for forgiveness and u are forgiven, He loves us unconditionally and just because we may not recognize His presence, he is always right here, staring us straight in the face, 24/7. He hears Every prayer we make whether loud or quiet. 

Admit your shortcomings and give up your stress(fears). Relax, breathe, go for a walk in nature, go for a swim, a massage and de-stress. But most importantly Go and see a COUNSELLER.