muslim population of UK will tripple by 2050

superkaur

On 02/12/2017 at 7:17 PM, akaltaksal said:

I think you're over exaggerating the threat level.  Europeans (including Britishers) may be cucks when it comes to dealing with the obviously troublesome foreign minority but there'll naturally be a tipping point, where the host population will have had enough and retaliate against both the muslims and the complicit left.  This is already becoming visible with the rise of right-wing groups across Europe.  Secondly, we also have to take western civilization and culture into consideration.  The more Muslims (or any exclusive non-western ethnic group residing in the west) tend to get educated, the less religious they will be.  The more they get exposed to western culture, the more they assimilate.  A generation later, Atheism, lack of religiosity and apostasy won't be as taboo.  Islam will end up in the same place Christianity is in today.  Muslims in the west who hold a multi-faceted identity and are engaged with both cultures tend to reconcile and reform their beliefs to adjust to society and create ideological alignment and compatibility between the two.

I DUnno veer ji , wasn't the Boston shooter and his missus educated ? Also even if they are lukewarm they still go along with the Ummah and show willing to not be highlighted 

On 12/4/2017 at 5:26 AM, jkvlondon said:

I DUnno veer ji , wasn't the Boston shooter and his missus educated ? Also even if they are lukewarm they still go along with the Ummah and show willing to not be highlighted 

Not from their childhood. He was a different case.  As criticism of Islam by Academia and public figures increase so does apostasy and laxity among muslims.  All it requires is for people to think critically, and once that begins to happen, all abrahamic religions start to die from the inside out.  

On 05/12/2017 at 7:57 PM, akaltaksal said:

Not from their childhood. He was a different case.  As criticism of Islam by Academia and public figures increase so does apostasy and laxity among muslims.  All it requires is for people to think critically, and once that begins to happen, all abrahamic religions start to die from the inside out.  

Death threats from apostasy is big factor.

Tackle this.

This would mean any mullah that stirs up problems need to be tackled. No taqqiyah allowed.

Prosecuting anyone who does those death threats.

On 05/12/2017 at 7:57 PM, akaltaksal said:

The ones who don't possess the mental faculties to think critically will reproduce more of their own ilk, whilst the ones who are capable of introspection will always be too afraid to do anything meaningful about their doubts or dwindling beliefs, choosing to loosely hold onto the Muslim label because the alternative is too much hassle. I assure you, there is no silver lining.

I've been contemplating the Islamic issue in the West for the past few months, and I've arrived at the realisation that Sikhs shouldn't devote too much effort thinking or worrying about it. What will happen is inevitable and unstoppable. In that respect we won't be alone when the dark days arrive, because every other non-Muslim community will be in the same boat. Our priority should be our own faith and our community. That is something we surely can influence if the will is there. If the white population is too stupid and deluded to see where things will end up in 50-100 years, then maybe they don't deserve a future. Don't look to them for leadership on this issue. 

We dont need to worry about the future of Sikhi itself, the Guru will take care of everything. We just need to give our head to the Guru and follow his teachings. Bani itself tells us that the human has no power to live, die, or achieve anything, and its only the ONE who does everything.

I do agree that we as Sikhs should really start focusing on our own population growth, becuase historically we had a lot of kids, and when we were genocided twice in the past, the reason we were able to recover and bounce back higher was becuase of three main things: high birthrates, educating children to want to keep Sikhi, and doing parchaar is Sikhi. We aren't really doing much of all three right now. 

The Muslims on the other hand are facing a crisis where they have a lot of people who identify as "Muslim" but dont really practice Islam. It's also truth that a lot of people who convert isnt islam end up leaving in a few years after. Atheism or just lack of organized relgion is what's really on the rise. 

I am astounded at the amount of Islam fear mongering that goes on in this thread in particular and forum in general. 

Uk will most likely nvr be Islamic or even Islamic majority. The country that colonized half the world would let a backward tribal religion colonize them??! Nope 

Perhaps whole of uk leadership and queen is aware of the issue at hand and pretend to not do anything while moving their scythes at the root of muslim community in Britain. 

Islam isn't the only colonizer. Brits are equally bad if not more so. Our ppl hv weak memory considering we tackled both in our short history